[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Dat glove.
I like crafting in other game but here, idk, i can't... It's so expensive etc. :(

Like everyone, i don't know what to improve now. thinking about switching one of my ring (the one with Accuracy. Legacy from a precedent FB character), get a good pair of gloves (like your's for more life) or looking for beter jew (with 7%life and maybe 2 top tier DPS stat, 3 would be expensive as hell)

edit : i just killed the last 2 Guardians. (Hydra deathless and Phenix with 2 death trying to face tank him and birds with elemental weakness (affix map) ...FeelBad... Was easy and fast after clearing the add)

i'm not ready for the Shaper, dunno why but i don't "feel" it yet.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Sep 19, 2017, 4:12:27 PM
"
Elemenz wrote:
Started reading ok looks good and then......
VINKTAR fucking VINKTAR....... every FUCKING BUILD IS VINKTAR "oh look at me facetanking 9billion lightning dmg" guess what?? VINKTAR!!!!!!!!

FUCK ALLL YOU FUCKING 900 EX VINKTAR BUILDS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I have killed Shaper without a Vinktar, only diamond flask and atziris. Lvl 84 with 5k HP and non lvl 20 gems.
"
"
Elemenz wrote:
VINKTAR fucking VINKTAR....... every FUCKING BUILD IS VINKTAR "oh look at me facetanking 9billion lightning dmg" guess what?? VINKTAR!!!!!!!!

I have killed Shaper without a Vinktar, only diamond flask and atziris. Lvl 84 with 5k HP and non lvl 20 gems.

Yeah, I get the frustration, but just to see that the build has the flask on their character is kind of a silly reason to automatically get so upset. Reading the guide will make it clear that it's not vital.

Anyway, GornoDD - hoping you saw my follow up post and it doesn't get buried! I'd quote it again but it's already long enough as is.
"
Andizlack wrote:
"
"
Elemenz wrote:

Yeah, I get the frustration, but just to see that the build has the flask on their character is kind of a silly reason to automatically get so upset. Reading the guide will make it clear that it's not vital.

Anyway, GornoDD - hoping you saw my follow up post and it doesn't get buried! I'd quote it again but it's already long enough as is.

Yeah just read it. I meant the pandemonium ring. It lacks dat juicy %eledmg. Both claws arent really that good tbh. youre looking for 2.0 AS and 7.5%++ crit. Even a blue claw with no ele dmg and those stats is better than those (maybe). you can roll it with alts (on a ivl 84+ imperialclaw) and multimod ele dmg after (its quite and undertaking however).

Your next highest priority should be your boots and belt. You need MORE life

I highly recommend using Divine Life flasks. they have the highest flat life value and are super important for their massive Instant Life effects. In evasion builds you sometimes need to really spam that panic butting (i have it bound to space).

If your going for gems, spend it on the three I mentioned (addedlight, adddedcold, heralds or wrath). All others dont make the biggest of diffrences. 20% quality on power charge on critical is pretty nice for your ob farm those power charges better.

Also I encourage you to use "path of building" and learn to evaluate your gear by yourself. Its a huge part of learning and mastering the game if you understand how stats change your dps and survivabilty.

I can only teach you so much.

Just got a couple upgrades and went to 2.21M Shaper DPS w/ 7420 Life. But now I'll be bored for the next three months before the next league starts :(

"
Huaojozu wrote:
Just got a couple upgrades and went to 2.21M Shaper DPS w/ 7420 Life. But now I'll be bored for the next three months before the next league starts :(

Lmao damn man, how'd u make all that currency to afford that chest??
Hey guys, I just can't figure out why my damage is SO low - 9775 DPS with Wrath and golem running.
I have decent claw and other gear is not that bad either....or is it?

I know that I am running only three jewels (helped Alira) and I don't have 20/20 gems yet but that can't possibly explain my drastically low damage output.

Can anyone help me find out what's going on?
"
kapichop wrote:
Hey guys, I just can't figure out why my damage is SO low - 9775 DPS with Wrath and golem running.
I have decent claw and other gear is not that bad either....or is it?

I know that I am running only three jewels (helped Alira) and I don't have 20/20 gems yet but that can't possibly explain my drastically low damage output.

Can anyone help me find out what's going on?

Try getting an enchant "# ~ # Lightning Damage if you havent killed recently" on boots.

Get % Elemental Damage on your rings.

Get more jewel sockets and buy more Crit Multi Jewels.

And a lot of damage comes from just levels alone on your gems. So get those to 19 at least and you should reach 11kish without conc effect and 17~18k with conc effect which is most certainly good enough for Shaper.

I also balanced my resists through Jewels. Usually bought them with 3 rolls. Crit Multi + Life + 2 resists 10% or 12%.

My Characters are on public, you can check under "UbeFlavoredIcecream". Also, you have the wrong Vinktar roll, if you didn't know :o
Last edited by AyoJawn on Sep 19, 2017, 9:23:42 PM
To tread starter: thank you very much for this build
I made respec into this build, when I stumble upon some boss on T13, which my previous build was unable to kill

This build is very cheap, I spent 1ex to reset my tree and around 60x to buy all items, including gems, jewels, claw, hat and shield, as well as cheap 6l armor with evasion.

I have a question - would you be so kind to look at my gear and tell me, what I should inmprove first. My current DPS is 6500 with auras
Spoiler

I also still have a problem with this pesky T13 wolf boss, when I'm taking a wagon (when I'm alone I can kill him). I can drop his life to 50% and then he usually kills me cause I'm running out of flask charges(

If anyone else from this thread, who is using this build ,can advise something, I'll appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Helmsman527 on Sep 20, 2017, 2:47:10 AM
"
"
Huaojozu wrote:

Lmao damn man, how'd u make all that currency to afford that chest??

I just play a lot, really. I crafted it myself on the 5th 40% Belly, then Vorici 8'ed it for 350 Jews, 1500 Fuses and 1850 Vaals. And then the colors for like 100 Chroms/Vaals. All in all, about 30 Exalt investment.

Certainly not cheap, but the best upgrade for me at that cost. My other gear is pretty much final except the Weapon and Jewels, so I have nothing else to invest in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info