[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Gorno why u back to BF? im in lghting molten pretty happy, yesterday kill ubber atziri :P (use all portals)
Managed to kill Shaper for the first time yesterday. Sadly, i got the gloves but i'm still very happy.

Still need to work on some stuff, like getting the add lightning damage Vinktar but i have to say, this is a very powerful build.
"
ExDream00 wrote:
Managed to kill Shaper for the first time yesterday. Sadly, i got the gloves but i'm still very happy.

Still need to work on some stuff, like getting the add lightning damage Vinktar but i have to say, this is a very powerful build.

good job mate. Im farming shaper quite alot (10-20 times / day). Im getting quite alot of gloves and boots too.

I hope you guys always pick up all the lvl 86 jewelry. This is the true reason you should farm shaper and guardians. A unset ring for example is almost like and starforge drop. With a few chaos you can get stuff like this. But other jewely like amulets, two stones, coral rings are pretty amazin as well.

I dont know if you are practicing high-value crating but I would highly recommend doing so. Thats where all my currency comes from. Did craft some 10ex++ pieces.

"
supernukem wrote:
Gorno why u back to BF? im in lghting molten pretty happy, yesterday kill ubber atziri :P (use all portals)

Yeah. I wanted to do some more testig on BF. Both builds (also the ST) are super strong imho. its all personal preference. I really really love the feel of molten strike. Im currently working on something new for you guys. My heart and soul is about experimentation. I wouldnt even look to much at my profile, cause im switching builds like crazy.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 19, 2017, 10:50:48 AM
Hi! Trying out this build.
Kill all Guardians with over 10 death (3 of 4 were first time). Never killed Shaper before, realy want to do that.
How I can improve my gear to kill Shaper and save survivability?
Or I can kill it now?
87 lvl, 5.1k HP, 11,3k DPS in hideout, 780k DPS with VH,ConcEff,totem,no shock in PathofBuilding.

Hey GornoDD, I see you're very active this morning so I'd to ask your opinion on what I should buy next. I have about 500c so I could almost afford a 6L belly, and though it's super amazing, I'm thinking that stuff like a vinktars and 20%-ing all my gems will be a better investment for me at the moment, but I wanted to get your input if that's cool. :) I'm also considering crafting or straight up buying some opal rings. Anyway, your thoughts? My damage is starting to slow down but still pretty good. I haven't died in several days but I'm only up to soloing t9s maximum right now. I know I've said it before, but I LOVE this build!

"
Andizlack wrote:
Hey GornoDD, I see you're very active this morning so I'd to ask your opinion on what I should buy next. I have about 500c so I could almost afford a 6L belly, and though it's super amazing, I'm thinking that stuff like a vinktars and 20%-ing all my gems will be a better investment for me at the moment, but I wanted to get your input if that's cool. :) I'm also considering crafting or straight up buying some opal rings. Anyway, your thoughts? My damage is starting to slow down but still pretty good. I haven't died in several days but I'm only up to soloing t9s maximum right now. I know I've said it before, but I LOVE this build!

First I would look for a better claw. its too slow and has no crit (you dont need high eledps). jewelry is ok for now, maybe that one ring needs to be changed. Vinktars is pretty much the utmost last thing you shoudl buy, cause you need the flatele to attacks version (wich is the most expensive). Get Atziri Flask first wich its the best value for low cost. For gems at this stage in the league its best to buy the most imporatnt gems at high level with 15%+ quality and add the missing(added cold,lightning wrath(or heralds)). Why a hybrid flask? Also get a better belt with more life, same for boots.

Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 19, 2017, 12:57:55 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:

I hope you guys always pick up all the lvl 86 jewelry. This is the true reason you should farm shaper and guardians. A unset ring for example is almost like and starforge drop.

What? You can buy your fill of iLVL 86 Unset Rings for 1c each on poe.trade.
"
GornoDD wrote:
First I would look for a better claw. its too slow and has no crit (you dont need high eledps). jewelry is ok for now, maybe that one ring needs to be changed. Vinktars is pretty much the utmost last thing you shoudl buy, cause you need the flatele to attacks version (wich is the most expensive). Get Atziri Flask first wich its the best value for low cost. For gems at this stage in the league its best to buy the most imporatnt gems at high level with 15%+ quality and add the missing(added cold,lightning wrath(or heralds)). Why a hybrid flask? Also get a better belt with more life, same for boots.

Thanks for the reply DornoDD.

I took your advice literally on the claw and started working on it a couple days ago. This is the best I've come up with since.

But when I swap my current claw out for this one, my (unbuffed) tooltip goes from something like 15k down to 13k. Is that not to be trusted?

Sorry, which ring is that?

I have an Atziri's Promise. It's current swapped out for the basalt because I was taking some pretty heavy hits, this fixed that problem but took up a flask slot. Hopefully I'll be able to move back once my defenses increase a bit.

Right, that's definitely the cheapest way to get 20/20 gems. Do I understand you correctly that that's what you're recommending I spend my currency on now? You explained the method, and thank you for that, just want to make sure if you were doing so to state that I should do that before a vinktars, 6L belly, and/or helm enchant, etc. :)

The hybrid is there because it's a huge life heal regardless, which is what I needed (I find saturated to be better than instant low hp heals for vaal pact builds, gives you some resemblance of regen, but that's beside the point), and the mana also helps me get through difficult map mods where I have mana issues, namely no regen and leech. With this flask, the only mod I can't do currently is elemental reflect. Hope that made sense!
Last edited by Andizlack on Sep 19, 2017, 2:35:45 PM
"
Huaojozu wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

I hope you guys always pick up all the lvl 86 jewelry. This is the true reason you should farm shaper and guardians. A unset ring for example is almost like and starforge drop.

What? You can buy your fill of iLVL 86 Unset Rings for 1c each on poe.trade.

I meant that a bit symbolic. But I also didnt realise high level jewelry already is so cheap now.
Im a huge-crafing person and I farm my bases all by myself. starforge comparison was a bit over the top (or was it?).

e.g. I just had some fun crafing these gloves just now.

heres how I did it:
Did 8 Loathing Spams, got life + resist + phys + armor + crit
master crafted with small light resist (to get a 50/50 chance to hit a bad stat with annul)
hit it with annulment and tryed to hit the phys or armour (or mastercraft) > got the armor

27% chance of decision making for exalt here. 3/11 stats possible here where good (all three flatele)
Thats better than targeting a suffix cause the only good ones are resist (wich I dont need) and AS.

hit it with exalt for a guaranteed prefix > got tier1 fire

removed the lightres and crafted AS

they are almost as good as maligaros damage wise. I lose just 4% dps.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 19, 2017, 3:36:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info