[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

How is this praised as a good league starter.

This is shit.
"
GGorebachev wrote:
How is this praised as a good league starter.

This is shit.

i used this in abyss and it was fantastic especially since you can easily get the molten strike jewels early and claw life on hit (and later mana on hit) makes a smooth leveling experience. it is also nice if you dont have the best gear yet and the more gear you get the better it gets

and since the build has just insane damage scaling you can do all content with it... it just gets ridiculous at some point (like killing high tier bosses in seconds) while stil being tanky cause of life on hit.

probably the best league starter that i have played so far (i'm playing softcore and not ssf though)
Last edited by Asura2468 on Aug 9, 2018, 3:07:24 PM
Your experience wildly differs from mine then.

I had to invest a lot of currency into getting to red tier maps. Currency that was farmed rather slow compared to other league starting builds.
Should I aim to get freeze immunity on a flask or am I getting it someone else that I am not realizing?

Also if someone has a claw that is better for this build than my current one for cheap i would love to talk about buying it :D

IGN: Mirakool
Last edited by Mirakool on Aug 13, 2018, 9:19:48 AM
does increased spell damage stat on an amulet increase dps?
I have 5 link belly 3red 2 blue, now i'll buy 6 link belly, but then i'll put concentrated effect my damage is not increased, cant understand why?????
"
Vadik1000 wrote:
I have 5 link belly 3red 2 blue, now i'll buy 6 link belly, but then i'll put concentrated effect my damage is not increased, cant understand why?????

Molten Strike has melee potion and aoe portion. Melee portion is the initial hit, which is quite meaningless. The meat of the skill is the following shower of magma balls. Since melee hit portion doesn't have aoe tag, Concentrated Effect doesn't give dps on that. However, it does give huge damage boost on magma balls.

You should use Path of Building. Importing your character takes couple of clicks and you can easily check how your true dps rises when using Conc (or any other skill or passive or items, etc). When using PoB, you have an option to check either "Melee Hit" or "Magma Balls" when you select Molten Strike. Ignore former and always use latter. My incursion league inquisitor has "Average Damage" of 9700 with 5-link and 15200 if I add Conc.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Vadik1000 wrote:

Molten Strike has melee potion and aoe portion. Melee portion is the initial hit, which is quite meaningless. The meat of the skill is the following shower of magma balls. Since melee hit portion doesn't have aoe tag, Concentrated Effect doesn't give dps on that. However, it does give huge damage boost on magma balls.

You should use Path of Building. Importing your character takes couple of clicks and you can easily check how your true dps rises when using Conc (or any other skill or passive or items, etc). When using PoB, you have an option to check either "Melee Hit" or "Magma Balls" when you select Molten Strike. Ignore former and always use latter. My incursion league inquisitor has "Average Damage" of 9700 with 5-link and 15200 if I add Conc.

God thanks man)
Can I please get some help on this?

This is my first character and first time playing the game. I am dying once or twice per map and therefore cant level any further. I am running t13 maps.

I have 6k health which is more than the guide recommends but I am not able to sustain my health with certain t13 map bosses.

Last edited by midnightL on Aug 19, 2018, 4:51:40 PM
Could this build work as a Jugg or Chieftain instead?

I prefer those ascendancies for the extra tankyness and more life, rather than the evasion and dodge mechanics

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info