[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Opt for an 80% max res loreweave, but still haven't attained 109% res on fire and cold. Need to do some changing of jewels, im just at 4.2k life as of the moment, and I only have about 30%+ critical strike chance. What am I doing wrong lol can you gear check my character (sendmorenudesincursion). Thank you very much for a great build, this has been the most enjoyable build for me so far!
"
Riyusuke28 wrote:
Opt for an 80% max res loreweave, but still haven't attained 109% res on fire and cold. Need to do some changing of jewels, im just at 4.2k life as of the moment, and I only have about 30%+ critical strike chance. What am I doing wrong lol can you gear check my character (sendmorenudesincursion). Thank you very much for a great build, this has been the most enjoyable build for me so far!

If you have 80% Loreweave, you want your resists to be 114%, if you want full benefit of the raised resist cap on elemental weakness maps.

We can't access your character data on your profile, you need to set it to public. You can check my char, ClawdoInquisitorado on Incursion. Remember to check jewels, item corruptions and lab enchants.
O... yeah I didn't think I'd need much more resist because of that. I've updated my profile, changed some of my jewels for more resists but im still at 108% resist for fire and cold. Will just upgrade jewels when i move to standard since I don't have any more currency here in incursion lol. You have very nice corrupts in your items!
Sorry for the dumb question, but, can it be considered as a budget league starter? ty.
"
Sorry for the dumb question, but, can it be considered as a budget league starter? ty.

Yes. I started this as my first char in Incursion and it worked well. Base equipment is cheap.
"
midnightL wrote:
Can I please get some help on this?

This is my first character and first time playing the game. I am dying once or twice per map and therefore cant level any further. I am running t13 maps.

I have 6k health which is more than the guide recommends but I am not able to sustain my health with certain t13 map bosses.

Read How to gearcheck YOURSELF!

Gems:
lvl 21 added lightning
lvl 21 heralds
20/20 gems in main setup
20/20 Ancestral Protector
3x Power Charges from Orb Setup

you have no quality on your gems - get level 20 with 20% Quality

Get Rings and Amulet with Eledmg, Crit Multi

Just for interest sake would a 2% life recovery claw be better than a 45 life gained per hit claw for bosses? Would have to be similar dps for both weapons.
Being picky but trying to max this build out.
The op takes the 3 nodes near Harrier to get another Jewel socket and attack speed.
Would it not be better to go for "Claws of the Pride"?
"
Just for interest sake would a 2% life recovery claw be better than a 45 life gained per hit claw for bosses? Would have to be similar dps for both weapons.

The mod is named "Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life". This is a "Ele" = elemental build. I advise careful reading. You won't leech with such a claw.
"
Baltasar wrote:
"

The mod is named "Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life". This is a "Ele" = elemental build. I advise careful reading. You won't leech with such a claw.

Read the part where it said phys damage claws can be better than ele claws but neglected the phys to ele part, thanks for putting me straight.

Any way - short of mirror gear - i can improve?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info