[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

After arriving in Act 10 and doing all the mazes, what should I do? What items should I go back first? I'm a beginner in the game and I'm still a bit lost. My equipment is identical to the Leveling tab. Thanks.
Hello, how do i progress this character more? fbaretman is the name of the acc. ty!

Hey guys so into this i wanna but 1 murdeous eye and other searching eye jewels to get both bonuses or what is best way to go?
Last edited by Maestery on Aug 2, 2018, 12:02:09 PM
"
Maestery wrote:

Hey guys so into this i wanna but 1 murdeous eye and other searching eye jewels to get both bonuses or what is best way to go?

Yes, you want to put both Murderous Eye and Searching Eye jewels into the sockets. There is no downside to this since both jewels have affixes relevant to this build. I recommend two damage mods and one flat life mod (at least 40. Maximum is 50, but those are very expensive).

Any recommendations for improvements? I've been able to do most tier 10 maps easily, but a couple of them with certain mods give me trouble. I assume the maps are only going to get exponentially harder from here on out.
"
Any recommendations for improvements? I've been able to do most tier 10 maps easily, but a couple of them with certain mods give me trouble. I assume the maps are only going to get exponentially harder from here on out.

Helmet:
I prefer Starkonja's because of life. Damage is possible to get insane without Rat's Nest anyway. I suggest helm enchant (40% inc MS dam -> +3 MS proj).

Gloves:
I think BIS is 2-socket Tombfist with attack speed corruption.

Boots:
Get 1-160 lightning damage attacks if you haven't killed recently. Helps with bosses. I also recommend Bubonic Trail with two sockets if you can spare the gem sockets.

Belt:
Cute belt, but I still prefer rare Stygian Vise with +life, +resists and +elemental damage. At the moment your belt gives 20 life and stygian can give way over 100 with jewel included.

Claw:
Quite good claw, but only base critical strike chance. I suggest scouring master craft cold damage and craft 22-27% crit chance instead. DPS should raise by a good number.

Rings:
I recommend Mark of the Elder and rare Shaper ring. Mark is cheap but well rolled Shaper ring is costly.

Shield:
If you like, you could check some nice corruptions on Lycosidae. Not a priority, but some corrupted implicits are way better than 10-20 life.

Jewels:
Can't see those since your profile isn't public. But I suggest abyss jewels with flat ele dam to attacks and flat life. Also one with chance to blind on hit. Flat ele dam can be replaced with "attack speed if crit recently".

Watcher's Eye with "crit if affected by Wrath" and use Wrath.

Gems:
Get quality on them. Check PoB which are the most crucial ones.
Last edited by Wermine on Aug 3, 2018, 1:51:01 AM
I started with Starkonja's, but then swapped it because I thought I was lacking damage. I still have it and could swap it back. I've been meaning to change the crafted enchant on the claw. I'll have to do that.
Hello, Is it possible for anyone to give me some pointers with the build? Im currently level 83 and while i can do most tier 8-9 sometimes they give me some trouble. If it's possible could you tell me if im getting the right gear for the job? I'm worried im possibly buying wrong things. Cheers.
Last edited by Pentecost on Aug 6, 2018, 5:45:19 PM
When i check my molten strike 6L setup in path of building, if i diable multistrike gem my dps raises by a lot, like really a LOT! Total dps raises with 72k (for me that is 43%) if i remove multistrike, why? I can use empower lvl 4 instead?
Last edited by Dhemonlord on Aug 7, 2018, 4:20:52 PM
"
Dhemonlord wrote:
When i check my molten strike 6L setup in path of building, if i diable multistrike gem my dps raises by a lot, like really a LOT! Total dps raises with 72k (for me that is 43%) if i remove multistrike, why? I can use empower lvl 4 instead?

Supported Skills Repeat 2 additional times
Supported Skills deal 30% less Attack

Let's say your dps is 100k. If you repeat two additional times, it changes to 300k. Then you deal 30% less damage, so it changes to 210k. Multistrike more than doubles your damage. It just isn't shown on dps meter. That's why pure dps number is bad.

There are lots of stuff that increases your true dps, but isn't shown when idling in hideout. Like elemental penetration or "gain attack speed if you've critted resently".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info