[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Zarigana wrote:
Unless I have onverlooked, I havent seen anyone using dying sun in this build. Isn't 2 additional projectile worth using?

There's D'Sun linked in "my gear" section of the guide ;)

Oh yes. I knew I should've overlooked for such a precious piece! :) Ty for the tips...
Any thoughts on how 3.3 will affect this build?

Character Balance
Inquisitor: Inevitable Judgement critical strikes no longer ignore enemy monster elemental resistance. Critical strikes now grant the next non-critical hit to ignore enemy monster elemental resistance. Critical strikes now instead penetrate 10% of enemy elemental resistances.

Skill Balance
Molten Strike projectile count reduced to 1. Projectiles now deal full attack damage.

Thank you.
Last edited by MajkAa on May 28, 2018, 7:36:19 AM
"
MajkAa wrote:

Character Balance
Inquisitor: Inevitable Judgement critical strikes no longer ignore enemy monster elemental resistance. Critical strikes now grant the next non-critical hit to ignore enemy monster elemental resistance. Critical strikes now instead penetrate 10% of enemy elemental resistances.

Skill Balance
Molten Strike projectile count reduced to 1. Projectiles now deal full attack damage.

Thank you.

I urge you to re-read the post where you took these "changes" from :)..or rather scroll up few messages ;)
Wicked_Clown
Got it.. Gullible
I updated some gear and jewels, still wonder what else i can add aside from a vinks and d'sun to get me up to uber elder tier status.
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
MajkAa wrote:

Character Balance

Skill Balance

Thank you.

I urge you to re-read the post where you took these "changes" from :)..or rather scroll up few messages ;)

can someone provide the link to the original post?
"
Zoricus wrote:

can someone provide the link to the original post?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081952

I hope you understand it's fake ;)
Wicked_Clown
Could Infernal Blow be a viable skill to use in this build now instead of Molten Strike?
So after seeing patch notes i cant see anywhere about there being changes to molten strike besides performance changes, which i take as changes to computer performance i.e lag etc not the way the skill works.

i was worried after a twitch stream that they would reduce the number of projectiles etc affecting lgoh but there is no mention of that i could find.

So now my only dilemma is that since i thought a nerf was coming i looked up another build being a gc miner and would like you guys to convince me to use this build as my main build in incursion mainly how good is leveling experience and how easy is it to facetank (i really wanted to use this build, but then got excited for the other build lol)

thanks in advance guys and if anyone reads the patch noted differently to me let me know
Last edited by Tyetan1 on May 29, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
No as the life on hit from the molten strike projectiles provides the majority of the survivalability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info