[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
BlRTH wrote:
Hey all. Got bored of bestiary/flashback so I decided to play around with the currency I had in standard and do this build.

I finally unlocked uber elder and gave it 3 tries but I could not kill it. Barely made it to 50% each once. Is there anything in my gear I can take a look at upgrading (besides helm enchant, very costly right now)? Thanks again.

First thing i would do in your case is to change the master craft on your claw to 'Increased critical strike change'. I found out that i can sustain difficult situations much easier. I even use rat's nest & 2 diamond rings for more criticals.

The helm enchant will give you more life gain on hit.

I have not find uber elder yet, so i have no experience on the fight.
This build is sure fun. Did my first elder on a t11 map. Have not gotten to shaper yet as I only unlocked 1 t15 map and the map drop really is shit. On a side note if anyone has any upgrades to sell can take a look at my profile :p
First Time Kill Uber Atziri

with 5k life

EDIT: I'm an idiot, please ignore...

How severe are the 3.3 nerfs? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081952
Last edited by Ashtorath on May 24, 2018, 10:33:53 AM
"
Ashtorath wrote:
How severe are the 3.3 nerfs? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081952

Skill: Molten Strike projectile count reduced to 1. Projectiles now deal full attack damage.

Inquisitor: Inevitable Judgement critical strikes no longer ignore enemy monster elemental resistance. Critical strikes now grant the next non-critical hit to ignore enemy monster elemental resistance. Critical strikes now instead penetrate 10% of enemy elemental resistances.

Is Molten Strike still worth it? Is Scion/Ascendant now a better class?

Dude the post you listed is from long time ago and it's fake :D No official 3.3 patch notes yet.
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on May 24, 2018, 10:12:05 AM
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Ashtorath wrote:

Dude the post you listed is from long time ago and it's fake :D No official 3.3 patch notes yet.

Doh! Sorry...anxious I guess.
Hey so I am loving this build... alot. I have completed a ton i have not done before, and i cruise through T15's no problem.

I am yet to try shaper/uber elder... I was just kinda hoping for maybe some input on what I should be looking at doing for upgrades? I havent been able to find much that is better than what i am wearing, so Id like to be sure of what im looking for before i go spend several ex on it.

I appreciate any input.

Last edited by Promeus1 on May 24, 2018, 3:56:45 PM
"
neuropr wrote:

First thing i would do in your case is to change the master craft on your claw to 'Increased critical strike change'. I found out that i can sustain difficult situations much easier. I even use rat's nest & 2 diamond rings for more criticals.

The helm enchant will give you more life gain on hit.

I have not find uber elder yet, so i have no experience on the fight.

Hey, thanks for the craft change, that definitely boosted my dps a little. I'll try to search for a crit ring that fits my res needs.

"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

Looking at your character, one of your jewels can be replaced by an abyss. I also noticed you went for a different passive route, grabbing Vaal pact. Though admittedly I'm not sure what losses/gains you might have with your setup that you're missing out on.

You can get a stygian vise belt with good stats, and add more damage from another abyss jewel there too.

Yeah I saw this tree on another user's build and the change isnt much different (more life, less damage, vaal pact benefits) so I thought I'd try it out.

Once I get more currency I plan on upgrading my boots/belt and move around the resistances.

I also picked up a +3 rat's nest so that is huge, made it almost to the end of the uber elder fight!

Thanks for the help guys.
UBER ELDER DOWN. Man I'm so happy I can check off my final challenge. With the last of my currency I got it in only 3 portals somehow and the payout was nice :)

Thanks for the feedback and thanks OP for sick build.
Looks like I was a day early with my question about nerfs:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2148537

Impact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info