[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

i will play this build and probably do it in ssf even. although lycosidae will be expensive af as there is no zana harbingers and thus probably never appear in ssf (havent seen it drop in 5k+ hours)
Is it capable of farming uber lab early League or does it need to be rather geared before that becomes easy?
Last edited by Garash on May 30, 2018, 10:36:42 AM
From Reddit:

NegitivefragsGGG Lead Programmer:

We just increase the speed of the molten strike projectile animation as you get more projectiles.

If the animation is twice as fast, then there will be half as many projectiles on the screen at once.
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
From Reddit:

NegitivefragsGGG Lead Programmer:

We just increase the speed of the molten strike projectile animation as you get more projectiles.

If the animation is twice as fast, then there will be half as many projectiles on the screen at once.

That would be a buff in my book, because the only moment you are truly vulnerable with this build is while you wait for the molten projectiles to land and start giving you health back.
"
Tyetan1 wrote:
So after seeing patch notes i cant see anywhere about there being changes to molten strike besides performance changes, which i take as changes to computer performance i.e lag etc not the way the skill works.

i was worried after a twitch stream that they would reduce the number of projectiles etc affecting lgoh but there is no mention of that i could find.

So now my only dilemma is that since i thought a nerf was coming i looked up another build being a gc miner and would like you guys to convince me to use this build as my main build in incursion mainly how good is leveling experience and how easy is it to facetank (i really wanted to use this build, but then got excited for the other build lol)

thanks in advance guys and if anyone reads the patch noted differently to me let me know

played it on bestiary (only for about a week tho, that league sucked), lvling is easy, just remember to always have a claw with life on hit. I face tanked everything in maps until about t12-13 when i just quit. You can look at my crappy gear on the profile even :P
Last edited by kosii on May 30, 2018, 9:16:51 AM
From Reddit patch notes thread from one of the programmers at GGG.

"

So this confirms that the change for Molten Strike is purely a performance boost. So consider this a 5% more playability buff :)

Since not much is going to change for this build. I will roll out a build update around tomorrow or friday.
"
GornoDD wrote:
From Reddit patch notes thread from one of the programmers at GGG.

"

So this confirms that the change for Molten Strike is purely a performance boost. So consider this a 5% more playability buff :)

Since not much is going to change for this build. I will roll out a build update around tomorrow or friday.

Awesome dude, this will be my league starter! I was actually very happy over the animation change :)
@GornoDD

Hey, i've seen you made few builds to use with MS..i've played this one for past few leagues and it's really an easy mode..but what's your thoughts..

How do you rate inqui vs jugg vs secret one you've mentioned in jugg thread? ;) i mean i'll still roll MS for starters to build up a bank but wondering should i go with inqui again or should i try another one ;)

Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on May 30, 2018, 12:54:19 PM
"
DjPapaz wrote:
@GornoDD

Hey, i've seen you made few builds to use with MS..i've played this one for past few leagues and it's really an easy mode..but what's your thoughts..

How do you rate inqui vs jugg vs secret one you've mentioned in jugg thread? ;) i mean i'll still roll MS for starters to build up a bank but wondering should i go with inqui again or should i try another one ;)

Its really dependant what kind of playstyle you prefer. If you want more tankyness you pick jugg. For more damage you go inquis. I will post a short guide on my own next build this friday.

Its not a secret build cause I have so many potentially good builds in the pipeline. My league starter will be a Arc-Mines Scion. I will post a short mini guide on friday if someone is interested. If it turns out to be good enough I will turn it into a fully realized build guide. The goal is as always to defeat all content (with HOGM and Uber-Elder) on a reasonable budget.

I will however continue full support for all my builds.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
DjPapaz wrote:
@GornoDD

Its really dependant what kind of playstyle you prefer. If you want more tankyness you pick jugg. For more damage you go inquis. I will post a short guide on my own next build this friday.

Its not a secret build cause I have so many potentially good builds in the pipeline. My league starter will be a Arc-Mines Scion. I will post a short mini guide on friday if someone is interested. If it turns out to be good enough I will turn it into a fully realized build guide. The goal is as always to defeat all content (with HOGM and Uber-Elder) on a reasonable budget.

I will however continue full support for all my builds.

Oh have you done HoGM and Uber elder with this build? That's insane :)

"
Garash wrote:
Is it capable of farming uber lab early League or does it need to be rather geared before that becomes easy?

To clarify, I noticed that my post was rather vague, seeing as I posted it from my cell phone. It seems that the dps should be decent enough to rek Izaro in Uber lab, but I am more concerned about the traps and some buffs such as charge disruptors when you have low life during a league start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info