[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hi I'm from the TW server, I really love this built. and study it for a while.

I couldn't buy a ideal claw here, so i bought a Vagan's claw with T3 lighting dmg (the heights you can get cause iLv)

and craft with master's ( attack speed + crit chance + ice dmg )

so now i can use Doryani's Catalyst as off-hand weapon and i found out this damage maybe even better with a great claw+ Lycosidae ?

because the BF can't use on Doryani's Catalyst this type of weapon, so the hit chance is still 100%

the conclusion is :

i did compare two of these weapon set in POB and the

(Doryani's Catalyst + Vagan's claw with T3 lighting dmg)

get a little more effect DPS than

(300+eDPS claw + Lycosidae )

but I'm still not sure, am I right?

here is my character if any one is interest in

https://web.poe.garena.tw/account/view-profile/DennisKao
been playing the build, and it's amazing one of my first chars that ever got this far in hc and feels so strong offensively and defensively, going the spectral throw version of it, is there anything i can upgrade other than getting a 6 link belly now? t15 feels super safe. scared to try guardias and shaper so i've just been farming. great guide

also my spectral throw dps with the herald set up for speed farming is ~26k with gmp is that normal? or is there something i'm missing, other people seem to get 50k
Last edited by MakoMankanshoku on Sep 11, 2017, 6:11:29 AM
Going for guardians.What to upgrade?Also should i swich to rat's nest?

Hey guys. Just wanted to thank everyone whos helping out others with my build. Especially Magicrectangle and alot of others. Its good to see some knowledgeable people around here.

I have been pushing my Harbinger Character quite heavy since I started last thursday. I hit 90 today and Im going to update you with what Im doing since its another "Bonus Build" I will soon release here.

My leveling is always fairly slow since im trading alot of stuff pretty much the entire time. Buying and reselling items. So far Harb-League has been very generous to me. Found an insanly good phys-wand I sold for 8ex and a Tukohamas Fortress for 9ex. I also found an amazing ring for myself and got another for 200c that I yolo exalted and got +30 lighning resist. I picked up my helmet for 80c wich was a STEAL for that price.

As you can see, Im testing "Tempest's Binding" with "Lightning Strike". So far it plays extremely well and clears much faster than blade flurry. I got the one with Molten Strike Projectiles for single target. Molten Strike has absolutly amazing boss killing potential (even better than Blade Flurry). The passive Tree is very close to the Spectral Throw one, without the proj-speed nodes.

Heres a Video of me just casually clearing a map with LS

Was able to keep around 225Mil_XP/Hour for around 80-90
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 11, 2017, 9:04:06 AM
Does our crit multiplier have to be global on jewels? or can it be crit multiplier with one handed weapons also?
First of all:

Great built.

Played the game till act 10 with this build and zipping around super fast with BF is super fun.

I'm not saying you were trying to deceive or anything, TS. Not at all.

Reading through about 50 % of the pages in this thread you realize, that you are heavily trading, very experienced in terms of crafting, selling, buying and you know how to get items, how to craft and all of that.

For somebody like you it might be easy to actually get a char with such equipment running for below 5 ex. Possibly a lot more.

But for other ppl and especially on standard, you need a lot of exalts to get anywhere near this kind of equipment.

If you are a casual player and think youll get this running after a few days...haha. No.

That wont happen.

So far I paid one ex alone for belly of the beast, lycosidae shield. If you want a good life roll on belly of the beast itll be around 40 c if you are lucky and more likely around 50 c.

If you want Lycosidae with okay to good rolls youll pay 35 to 50 c.

So those two alone will be around 1 to 1,25 Ex.

If you want a claw that is roughly (most likely a little weaker) on the same level as the claw that was used in the initial post to kill shaper, youll look at a minimum of 1 ex if you are really super lucky and monitor poe trade for several days.

Apart from that youll look at 2,5 Ex.

So, we're at 3,5 Ex.

But thats not all youll definitely need.

All in all on standard, if you include 6 linking (or even forget 6 linking for the sake of argument) and high rolled life on rings, amulets and jewels in general, youll be looking at more like 6 - 10 ex minimum.

I think that should be stated in the thread cause its kinda misleading.

60 c is impossible. 10 times 60 c is more realistic and that is excluding a 6 link Belly.

A 6 link belly with that kind of equipment is around 6 - 10 ex.

I think you should alter the title name cause by reading title and the initial post you get the impression that it is actually possible to kill guardians and shaper with an actual low budget build.

This is not the case here though.

I dont feel salty cause it was fun to play this build.

The other reason was that i had roughly 3 ex and thought ill have more than enough to get some okay lategame gear for this build as it said 60 c shaper kill.

But with 3 ex i wont be anywhere near the currency ill need to actually kill endgame.

its always best to be realistic in guides.

This is quite the expensive build/class actually.

Youll need to have currency.

not for casual or low budget players after having played this build and after reading the thread.

Thats my criticism.

The explanations as to how the build works is great. And the build is a lot of fun. The presentaion is very good too.

ID change the name of the build and just say how much they will really have to pay. Preferably mention the specific league and also standard prices. Otherwise it will be misleading at best and providing false information at worst.

"
on3da wrote:
First of all:

Great built.

Played the game till act 10 with this build and zipping around super fast with BF is super fun.

I'm not saying you were trying to deceive or anything, TS. Not at all.

Reading through about 50 % of the pages in this thread you realize, that you are heavily trading, very experienced in terms of crafting, selling, buying and you know how to get items, how to craft and all of that.

For somebody like you it might be easy to actually get a char with such equipment running for below 5 ex. Possibly a lot more.

But for other ppl and especially on standard, you need a lot of exalts to get anywhere near this kind of equipment.

If you are a casual player and think youll get this running after a few days...haha. No.

That wont happen.

So far I paid one ex alone for belly of the beast, lycosidae shield. If you want a good life roll on belly of the beast itll be around 40 c if you are lucky and more likely around 50 c.

If you want Lycosidae with okay to good rolls youll pay 35 to 50 c.

So those two alone will be around 1 to 1,25 Ex.

If you want a claw that is roughly (most likely a little weaker) on the same level as the claw that was used in the initial post to kill shaper, youll look at a minimum of 1 ex if you are really super lucky and monitor poe trade for several days.

Apart from that youll look at 2,5 Ex.

So, we're at 3,5 Ex.

But thats not all youll definitely need.

All in all on standard, if you include 6 linking (or even forget 6 linking for the sake of argument) and high rolled life on rings, amulets and jewels in general, youll be looking at more like 6 - 10 ex minimum.

I think that should be stated in the thread cause its kinda misleading.

60 c is impossible. 10 times 60 c is more realistic and that is excluding a 6 link Belly.

A 6 link belly with that kind of equipment is around 6 - 10 ex.

I think you should alter the title name cause by reading title and the initial post you get the impression that it is actually possible to kill guardians and shaper with an actual low budget build.

This is not the case here though.

I dont feel salty cause it was fun to play this build.

The other reason was that i had roughly 3 ex and thought ill have more than enough to get some okay lategame gear for this build as it said 60 c shaper kill.

But with 3 ex i wont be anywhere near the currency ill need to actually kill endgame.

its always best to be realistic in guides.

This is quite the expensive build/class actually.

Youll need to have currency.

not for casual or low budget players after having played this build and after reading the thread.

Thats my criticism.

The explanations as to how the build works is great. And the build is a lot of fun. The presentaion is very good too.

ID change the name of the build and just say how much they will really have to pay. Preferably mention the specific league and also standard prices. Otherwise it will be misleading at best and providing false information at worst.

Thanks for the replay. I think youre right given the situation atm. Before I (and some other guide writers) tapped into the power of claw builds, most of the items where EXTREMLY cheap. I obtained most of my gear before the start of harbinger and didnt really pay much outside of the of the rings. My gear at that point was (im not lying here) around 13-15ex (not including the gems). Elemental builds werent very pupular with dark pact coming out.

Everybody was all about phys-swords and daggers!

After my guide was up for about one week the claw prices started to skyrocket really damn hard. Before a lycosidae with medium stats was up for 1 alt to 1 chance.

BUT(!!!) whats really the point is, is that the build doesnt really require such good gear. To kill most of the content you can use almost magic items (im actually planning on doing a video about that).

The builds damage is almost 70% carried by the gems and the passive tree.
Thanks a lot for amazing build. Killed Shaper two times at lvl 87 (2 and 4 deaths)

Gear

Damage is really amazing, but this build is so fragile against some enemies (Minotaur and Hydra). It cannot facetank them like Ngamahu Cyclone Raider, but still - gameplay is fast and thrilling. You always must dodge hard-hitting attacks. 6k hp and ~40% dodge is not enough to just sit and hold RMB. Anyway - thanks for build, it is fun as hell
Hi, :) as a fellow build maker I really enjoy your take on this build, This is my current gear and doing t14+ pretty easy. Crafted my bad boy claw yesterday in 2 regals haha!

"
GornoDD wrote:
Thanks for the replay. I think youre right given the situation atm. Before I (and some other guide writers) tapped into the power of claw builds, most of the items where EXTREMLY cheap. I obtained most of my gear before the start of harbinger and didnt really pay much outside of the of the rings. My gear at that point was (im not lying here) around 13-15ex (not including the gems). Elemental builds werent very pupular with dark pact coming out.

Everybody was all about phys-swords and daggers!

After my guide was up for about one week the claw prices started to skyrocket really damn hard. Before a lycosidae with medium stats was up for 1 alt to 1 chance.

BUT(!!!) whats really the point is, is that the build doesnt really require such good gear. To kill most of the content you can use almost magic items (im actually planning on doing a video about that).

The builds damage is almost 70% carried by the gems and the passive tree.

I think part of the reason the gear is expensive is because elemental wanders are super popular right now. On harbinger I think ele wander may actually be the most popular build there is. They want most of the same items that we do (except the claw, of course).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info