[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

What would be the best claw base for this build? I got this one for 35c and have a budget of 300c, 500 if I manage to sell some of my other stuff
"
Voroseeg wrote:
What would be the best claw base for this build? I got this one for 35c and have a budget of 300c, 500 if I manage to sell some of my other stuff

You wasted 35 chaos :p, aim for 1.95 or faster and at least 7.7 crit preferably 8% crit. ALl your crit and attack speed scale off base weapon.
"
"
Voroseeg wrote:

You wasted 35 chaos :p, aim for 1.95 or faster and at least 7.7 crit preferably 8% crit. ALl your crit and attack speed scale off base weapon.

And how much EDPS? Just did deathless ghosted hydra, no dangerous mods other than less block chance and armour that barely gave risk, tho.
"
"
Voroseeg wrote:

Can u do a gear check on me please ive spent a lot on this character but cant really do guardians deathless yet , idk what is the problem.
You should use imperial claws like this. Or even better.

why not alira? helps with everything this build wants to have it seems
"
godfreyq wrote:
why not alira? helps with everything this build wants to have it seems

Only one of the three perks from her benefit you though...mana regen is irrelevant, and resists are easy to get leaving a bit of crit multi. vs two passive points? the choice is pretty clear to me. Kill all.
Anyone recommend what to upgrade next besides gem levels? Having trouble with Chimera and Minotaur currently and I'm looking at Gorno's minotaur kill and I'm not getting close to his damage. I'm pretty sure its my jewels, just wasn't sure what to buy since most are very expensive.

I'm interested in making one of these since it looks pretty fun. What gem would you drop for starting off with a 5L?

Could someoene give me advice on what to upgrade? i'm quite struggling with guardians damage wise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info