[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Psycomantje wrote:
Does our crit multiplier have to be global on jewels? or can it be crit multiplier with one handed weapons also?

Absolutely. In fact -with one handers and, -melee crit multi is not only better but tends to be cheaper. Cheaper because (melee) and (with one handers) crit multi is too build limiting, so the affix's hold less value. And when I say better I mean rolls higher. Global crit multi rolls up to 12% and mele /one hander crit multi rolls up to 15%.

14% melee crit multi is better than 9% global crit multi, and does the same thing.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 11, 2017, 7:44:53 PM
shaper down, one death during 3rd phase, here's my claw/items (excluding the obvious uniques).
"
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Does our crit multiplier have to be global on jewels? or can it be crit multiplier with one handed weapons also?

Absolutely. In fact -with one handers and, -melee crit multi is not only better but tends to be cheaper. Cheaper because (melee) and (with one handers) crit multi is too build limiting, so the affix's hold less value. And when I say better I mean rolls higher. Global crit multi rolls up to 12% and mele /one hander crit multi rolls up to 15%.

14% melee crit multi is better than 9% global crit multi, and does the same thing.

Just a small correction... critical strike multiplier with one handers rolls up to 18%
"
GornoDD wrote:
Hey guys. Just wanted to thank everyone whos helping out others with my build. Especially Magicrectangle and alot of others. Its good to see some knowledgeable people around here.

I have been pushing my Harbinger Character quite heavy since I started last thursday. I hit 90 today and Im going to update you with what Im doing since its another "Bonus Build" I will soon release here.

My leveling is always fairly slow since im trading alot of stuff pretty much the entire time. Buying and reselling items. So far Harb-League has been very generous to me. Found an insanly good phys-wand I sold for 8ex and a Tukohamas Fortress for 9ex. I also found an amazing ring for myself and got another for 200c that I yolo exalted and got +30 lighning resist. I picked up my helmet for 80c wich was a STEAL for that price.

As you can see, Im testing "Tempest's Binding" with "Lightning Strike". So far it plays extremely well and clears much faster than blade flurry. I got the one with Molten Strike Projectiles for single target. Molten Strike has absolutly amazing boss killing potential (even better than Blade Flurry). The passive Tree is very close to the Spectral Throw one, without the proj-speed nodes.

Heres a Video of me just casually clearing a map with LS

Was able to keep around 225Mil_XP/Hour for around 80-90

man i had tempest binding drop and i was wondering how i can integrate , and here you arrive ..
i like playing around with the builds ,inspite of me going broke after doing that

that said i dont have a 6l belly , so got a random rare with some life to play around, clears t15 shaped colonade map easily, he couldnt even get to the molten shell stage, but guardian are a bit of a pain, still feel bladeflurry does a lot more damage.. granted i need to get the gems up to level 20 in this new setup

using two wildfire jewels to take the projectile count to 7

did u try guardians with this? im really like the clear speed with this, just put the mask on without making any change to bladeflurry tree actually..
Any reason why "Ancestral Protector Totem grants 18% increased Attack Speed while Active" isn't mentioned for an enchant? Pretty sure that will be equivalent or better than blade flurry damage enchant for boss fights.
Well, i searched some forum pages but couldnt find.

What do you think about choir of the storm amulet ?

"
realjam wrote:
Well, i searched some forum pages but couldnt find.

What do you think about choir of the storm amulet ?

Its a pretty good starter amulet (but its not toooo cheap). It has some INT wich is something this buils is thirsty for.

Damage wise its about as good as an Amulet with ~20 Flat Ele Dmg and 30% Crit Multi. The small lightning bolts arent really worth it imho (they have 0.5 sec cooldown). The missing life and resists is a big negative for me since were already on the lower end of the life builds.

It gets outclassed by 30%+ eleattack, 30%+ critmulti, ~20 Flatele amulets really hard.
Hey good loking build, at act 10 atm and once I got the first lab done, every content is a joke. My question is, if the Lightning damage conversion version of Vinktar is a good replacement for the very expensive one and how "important" are the enchantments? Also sry I might have misread it, but how is the Uber atziri viability? Looking forward to lvl it and own bosses with this build thanks!
"
dupie wrote:
Any reason why "Ancestral Protector Totem grants 18% increased Attack Speed while Active" isn't mentioned for an enchant? Pretty sure that will be equivalent or better than blade flurry damage enchant for boss fights.

There's a variety of possible enchant choices if you can't afford blade flurry damage, but bf damage is definitely the best for boss killing. In order to appropriately value it against ap attack speed bonus you need to consider your actual totem uptime on boss fights. Sure there's plenty of easy bosses where you just kill them before the totem can die or expire, but who cares about the easy fights? The hard fights are the ones that matter, and there totem uptime is often far less than 100%. You certainly don't want to stop leeching (and dealing damage) to refresh a totem that dies or expires. Some fight mechanics give you a lul where you can re-totem, but it is by no means up 100% of the time.

For mapping, shield charge attack speed probably beats blade flurry damage, for the mobility. This will depend on your gear level, but it doesn't take all that high of a gear level for mobility to be the larger bottleneck to map clearing speed.

Enfeeble curse effect is all around good. Bosses do have less curse effect (80% less for guardians/shaper) but it still helps, and it is really strong for dangerously rolled maps where breaches or harbingers might potentially pose a threat.

Herald of Ice mana reserve (-30%, pretty substantial) would allow you to put higher multiplier supports on herald of ice for mapping, such as inc AoE (1.4 multiplier).

Pick what you can afford and meets your needs. I've done several deathless shaper runs with the build at this point, and still have no (useful) enchant on my hat, so bf damage certainly isn't mandatory.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Sep 12, 2017, 9:23:19 PM
"
h3llw4rd3n wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
Hey guys. Just wanted to thank everyone whos helping out others with my build. Especially Magicrectangle and alot of others. Its good to see some knowledgeable people around here.

I have been pushing my Harbinger Character quite heavy since I started last thursday. I hit 90 today and Im going to update you with what Im doing since its another "Bonus Build" I will soon release here.

My leveling is always fairly slow since im trading alot of stuff pretty much the entire time. Buying and reselling items. So far Harb-League has been very generous to me. Found an insanly good phys-wand I sold for 8ex and a Tukohamas Fortress for 9ex. I also found an amazing ring for myself and got another for 200c that I yolo exalted and got +30 lighning resist. I picked up my helmet for 80c wich was a STEAL for that price.

As you can see, Im testing "Tempest's Binding" with "Lightning Strike". So far it plays extremely well and clears much faster than blade flurry. I got the one with Molten Strike Projectiles for single target. Molten Strike has absolutly amazing boss killing potential (even better than Blade Flurry). The passive Tree is very close to the Spectral Throw one, without the proj-speed nodes.

Heres a Video of me just casually clearing a map with LS

Was able to keep around 225Mil_XP/Hour for around 80-90

Wow, that variant looks amazing and more fun than bladeflurry. Any chance you will post it as a bonus guide/regular guide?
Last edited by ariwat on Sep 12, 2017, 10:46:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info