[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

What a great build - i have a ton of fun with it in Beastiary! Done everything but uber elder and I am currently preparing for that last challange (I need to slam my abyssal jewels first). I have taken a somewhat unusual approach at gearing. Any comments/suggestions?

Last edited by Faendris on Mar 19, 2018, 5:18:54 AM
hey a question how is choir of the storm for this build?
Just for clarification....Is Wrath overall better to use than double Heralds?
"
Cuubi wrote:

The way I understood it;

You get *slightly* higher clearspeed with 2x heralds, bossing should be faster with wrath.

But if you use the Watchers Eye Jewel made for Wrath, it should be much stronger in both aspects.

You can also use wrath + herald of ice for a really fast clearspeed, if you can survive it! :)
Last edited by Fredd32 on Mar 19, 2018, 6:31:43 AM
"
Cuubi wrote:

I have played the blade flurry version of this build, 2 leagues ago. I did Shaper in under 5 seconds per phase with the Heralds on me, when the Elder jewels were not already introduced to the game. So its really up to you.
"
"
DaddyBradley wrote:
I'm just coming back after a four year break and I feel like I've been on the right path until recently. My survivabilty has severely diminished over the last ten levels. I'll be moving along melting stuff at a decent pace and the BOOM, I'm dead. I don't even see my life go down. It seems to be full one second and gone the next.

I've tried to follow the guide as closely as possible, but I have to be missing something important.

I don't really remember how to link all my stats and such, but I'll do my best to get my gear up for everyone to see.

Please someone take a look and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong!

What are your resistances sitting at? You have a grand total of 10% fire res, 35% cold res, and 114% lightning res on all of the gear you linked.

I’ll be damned!! Thank you!! It WAS my resistances... couple new rings and a new Amy and I’m good to go!

Can’t thank you enough for that reply.
"
Daegon wrote:

I would love to hear your thoughts on using the Blue dream jewel (I am thinking of getting the Survivalist cluster +1 max cold res + all res etc near Acrobatics then slotting the jewel just below it)

Above "Sentinel" you have 18% chance. From Survivalist you can get 14% only.
"
wakabajashi wrote:
What items use to run uber lab ? I like build but traps are pain in the ...

Sir i got solution, i fet the same pain then i put in second weapon slot brightpick(highest attack speed in game) and eclipse with 3 green socketa which gives 36% goobal attack speed theni switched one gem red color sheild charge for also red color leap slam and i am slamming thu traps like fucking boss i changed lightning golem for stone golem/chaos golem for life regen/phys dmg redutiin from traps and izaro dmg and argus. Also u can take imo gamebreaking talent in pantheon minor one which regenerate ur flask if u dobt use em that in case u stuck in traps without charges on flasks.
Now u areready to u wrlab farm like a fucking boss just swap weapons for izaro and argus. Enjiy.
I saw one guy killed uber elder with this build. Anyone else did? I am going to try today and i am looki g for tips coz dobt want to waste set. I got 111 k tooltip dps on molten strike 12 ballas per attack on single and 6 k life with capped res. Shoild be enough for uber elder?
"
Bubalame wrote:
I saw one guy killed uber elder with this build. Anyone else did? I am going to try today and i am looki g for tips coz dobt want to waste set. I got 111 k tooltip dps on molten strike 12 ballas per attack on single and 6 k life with capped res. Shoild be enough for uber elder?

Yes I have several people wisper me that they killed uber elder. But I did expect this was possible. Why would a build that kills shaper with fully blue gear + lycosidae (I actually did that) not be able to do the new boss with good gear. Im currently doing the atlas with my magma-orb build. After I killed him with this build I will destroy him in standard league.

on a sidenote. there is 15% more damge for this build through the "Aspect of the Spider" you can craft on any item with an open suffix. Just replace herald of thunder with this one and "there you go". The build just got stronger!
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 19, 2018, 3:31:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info