[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Bubalame wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Bubalame wrote:
I saw one guy killed uber elder with this build. Anyone else did? I am going to try today and i am looki g for tips coz dobt want to waste set. I got 111 k tooltip dps on molten strike 12 ballas per attack on single and 6 k life with capped res. Shoild be enough for uber elder?

Yes I have several people wisper me that they killed uber elder. But I did expect this was possible. Why would a build that kills shaper with fully blue gear + lycosidae (I actually did that) not be able to do the new boss with good gear. Im currently doing the atlas with my magma-orb build. After I killed him with this build I will destroy him in standard league.

on a sidenote. there is 15% more damge for this build through the "Aspect of the Spider" you can craft on any item with an open suffix. Just replace herald of thunder with this one and "there you go". The build just got stronger!

But it reserves 25% so wrath + enfeeble on blasephy no doable u also cant put secxond enlighment to gem setup with spider aspect coz its not gem so gg we are not able to use that aspect or any other aspect...

This build doesn't even use wrath.. He said to remove herald of thunder which does in fact allow you to use an aspect aura.

I swear, half of you aren't even following OP's build, you're just making shit up as you go along.
Last edited by Martingale7 on Mar 19, 2018, 11:31:02 PM
"
Martingale7 wrote:

This build doesn't even use wrath.. He said to remove herald of thunder which does in fact allow you to use an aspect aura.

I swear, half of you aren't even following OP's build, you're just making shit up as you go along.

OP actually uses wrath with the watchers eye jewel and even suggests it in the build guide for more damage. You could try being less aggressive if you aren't reading through the entire guide yourself.

They are obviously trying to figure out how to implement if it they went the wrath route or even if the Herald + Aspect would now be better over wrath.
Last edited by bobveka on Mar 20, 2018, 12:34:58 AM
"
bobveka wrote:
"
Martingale7 wrote:

OP actually uses wrath with the watchers eye jewel and even suggests it in the build guide for more damage. You could try being less aggressive if you aren't reading through the entire guide yourself.

They are obviously trying to figure out how to implement if it they went the wrath route or even if the Herald + Aspect would now be better over wrath.

Relax mates. This was meant for the double herald setup. Using it with wrath is kinda not possible without dropping enfeeble. Wrath has overall about 10% more damage than heralds, so your not missing out on much. Its always a good thing to check in PoB what setup would be best for YOU. Its like thinkering on an cool car :)
"
bobveka wrote:
"
Martingale7 wrote:

How does the Herald + Aspect work together? Thanks
If I use Wrath + Enfeeble, which Watcher Eyes's mod is best option: crit chance or extra lightning dmg?
For using physic claw, I have to change passive from Primeval Force to Claws of the Pride?
Assuming that I do both things above, I deal both physical and ele dmg?

Last edited by kokiko225 on Mar 20, 2018, 3:03:30 AM
Guys, someone may check my gear and in tree eyes? I kill all guardians and shaper without die, however I think I can figure out more dps. And what about aspect of spider? Someone tried? Thanks!

Last edited by TheAnderson on Mar 20, 2018, 3:31:59 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
This was meant for the double herald setup.

You designed this build for both setups. Which one do you prefer and why? My gear is kind of ok right now and i tried both version - heralds and wrath.

POB showed me slightly higher DPS for clear (with ele focus + wrath) than with heralds. But the playstyle felt not quite that satisfying. The shatter effect and explosions with heralds are really enjoyable. However, with wrath and swapping gems, POB shows me nearly double single target DPS - which is why my choice will be wrath for the future i think.

Edit: And which GEM-Version do you prefer? 4r2b or 3r3b? .. For bosses who dont move or come close to you i felt that the AC version was really nice. But for non-stationary fights, the 3r3b variant seems to work better as you dont have to reposition yourself to spawn the other AC attacks.
Last edited by inferNOH on Mar 20, 2018, 5:02:44 AM
The Anderson, where does your mana leach come from?
"
GornoDD wrote:

Yes I have several people wisper me that they killed uber elder. But I did expect this was possible. Why would a build that kills shaper with fully blue gear + lycosidae (I actually did that) not be able to do the new boss with good gear. Im currently doing the atlas with my magma-orb build. After I killed him with this build I will destroy him in standard league.

on a sidenote. there is 15% more damge for this build through the "Aspect of the Spider" you can craft on any item with an open suffix. Just replace herald of thunder with this one and "there you go". The build just got stronger!

Do you think that Aspect of the Cat is worth to build in, when using Farrul's Fur and Farrul's Bite (no Mana reservation)? It gives:
Cat's Stealth
100% increased Critical Strike Chance
50% reduced Visibility to Enemies
15% chance to Avoid All Damage when Hit
Cat's Agility
10% increased Attack Speed
10% increased Cast Speed
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect_of_the_Cat

When using both Items, both have a base duration of 6 Seconds. On Top we get during Cat's Stealth:
10-20% Chance to blind (Helm)
1% Crit Chance (Helm)
Phasing (Armour)
Max Power- and Frenzycharges when getting it (Armour)

Overall we get:
40 - 50% Increased Damage against blinded Enemies (Helm)

It seems defensive wise pretty strong while the offense gets some nice buffs too (the charge generation could be decent when modified right), or is it simply not worth it to loose the Armour and Helmet spot?

At least: Love your build so far. BTW: For Clearspeed I swap a pseudo 5l Frost Blade setup in:

Until now it's more then enough for trashclearing. This could be a pseudo 6l if you hit the Attack Speed with an Essence of Hysteria and should be even more viable.
"
Martingale7 wrote:

Sorry sir but are u retrded? This build is actually ising wrath and pdps claws and wather eye gem for wrath conversion. Maybe read guide againand dont look on budget heralds version which have 50% dps of normal wrath version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info