[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
irampage7 wrote:
"
Quasator wrote:

where do you get those good ele claws?

Crafting. Buy a base with 4 good rolls (including t1-t2 crit chance/attack speed) for 2-4 ex and slam it, brick (usually), resell for 1-3 ex, repeat. ~1/13 for nice claw.
"
irampage7 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

If you plan to do Guardians with this build it is worth it to go for 3r3b. It can cost a lot of chromatics, but still. And yea, I would say that if you go for 3r3b a change to Wrath is the logical step.

would the double heralds do more damage? coz they give both lightning and cold? Sorry im still new to this game. Im still a noob when it comes to skill/gems interactions.

No, Wrath adds a lot more damage. Only reason to use two Heralds is to get slightly faster clear speeds because of the shatters. I didn't even notice the difference.

"
M0nteCristo wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I have been looking for corrupted one dont know why 4r2b is expensive now.

Could you elaborate a bit on the difference of 4r2b and 3r3b setup in terms of doing guardians? Because it is the kind of content that i will do and shaper/elder. Thanks

Well, with 3r3b you can run Added Lightning, Ele. Focus and Conc. Effect. Making your single target damage a lot higher than it would be with 4r2b.

My setups:

Clearing, including T15 bosses:

MS - Multistrike - Ancestral Call - Inc. AoE - Ele. Focus - Added Lightning

Guardians and up:

MS - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Conc. Effect - Ele. Focus - Added Lightning

Changing two gems looks like it could be annoying, but as the clearing setup is really more than enough damage to melt everything up to Guardians, you don't have to swap gems around too often.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 18, 2018, 9:51:20 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:

No, Wrath adds a lot more damage. Only reason to use two Heralds is to get slightly faster clear speeds because of the shatters. I didn't even notice the difference.

Now that you mentioned shatter, i have always been wondering...does elemental focus cancels the shatter effect of herald of ice? is shatter an elemental ailment?
"
irampage7 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Now that you mentioned shatter, i have always been wondering...does elemental focus cancels the shatter effect of herald of ice? is shatter an elemental ailment?

You can only shatter frozen enemies, and Freeze is an elemental ailment. Same as the HoT aoe lightning effect, only procs on killing a shocked enemy.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
irampage7 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

You can only shatter frozen enemies, and Freeze is an elemental ailment. Same as the HoT aoe lightning effect, only procs on killing a shocked enemy.

Well the freeze doesnt do very much outside of just "being cool". With semi-decent gear pretty much all end game trash gets instantly blown up. They dont even have the chance to "be frozen" and stand in place for a while. Bosses dont get frozen, chilled or shocked due to the small singluar hit amount fo the orbs. Shaper has 20mil hp. A single hit needs to do 1% of his life (20k), wich doesnt really happen.

Herald of Ice gives you some slight improvement on the clears but in terms of overall performance, I would roll with Wrath and Ele Focus, for that raw and untamed damage.

"
Mecielle wrote:

"
GornoDD wrote:

Well the freeze doesnt do very much outside of just "being cool". With semi-decent gear pretty much all end game trash gets instantly blown up. They dont even have the chance to "be frozen" and stand in place for a while. Bosses dont get frozen, chilled or shocked due to the small singluar hit amount fo the orbs. Shaper has 20mil hp. A single hit needs to do 1% of his life (20k), wich doesnt really happen.

Herald of Ice gives you some slight improvement on the clears but in terms of overall performance, I would roll with Wrath and Ele Focus, for that raw and untamed damage.

Thanks both of you. Now, I have to change my setup to wrath asap. Too bad I invested a bit for my dual herald setup. I'm doing ok with mapping though. I have reach Tier 10 on my own and tier 12 with guild mates. Im still clueless on how to shape my atlas and progress my maps but then again its another issue which is not related to this build XD. Once again thanks!

Last edited by irampage7 on Mar 18, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
Hello, Can you just tell me what to change or buy for my build, i just read some posts and i need to change double heralds to wrath, but when i do that i must change my claw to phys? or ele claw is good enough ? what gems i can change or gear, thanks a lot for anwser!

HP: 5.5k
Tooltip DPS with aoe in ho:65k
Last edited by Bikonx on Mar 18, 2018, 3:07:06 PM
Did anything change with this build for 3.2?
Hi guys iam new in this game and iam kinda confuse of this build.
firist how i put my build here?
And know maybe iam doing something wrong in my build i just got 39k damage =(
can someone pls help me??
Build is very strong, farming minotaur guardian atm, but dying very often(that takes my clear speed and exp) can someone provide me best solution? I'm thinking about dropping jewel near sentinel node, taking some levels and go full constitution wheel until I can afford belly.
Also in which order I should upgrade my gear?
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info