[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Using this gear atm and can farm any map and red maps wasn't a problem with the budget setup with Ornament of the east claw + evasion shield.

For people having trouble with the build just start focus on your defense.
Look at my two-stone ring for example. I can also recomend taking the jewel socket above blood drinker instead of the one with proj-damage if you have problem with the int. When you are done with the defense you can start looking at some dps items. Next upgrades for me is head-enchant + dying sun.

Also have wasted 1000 chromes trying to get to 3r3b setup but went back for a 4r2b when i almost was out of chromes :(

Edit:
Rough map mods can be hexproof / dodge chance unlucky / monster acuracy.
First time managing good with an evasion build and the enfeeble really helps.
Last edited by b4zz on Mar 16, 2018, 12:33:56 AM
Has this build been nerfed ? i have some pretty good gear and i dont have nearly as much damage as you. You can check out my gear on my profile
After the latest update Farrul's Fur refreshes charge duration even if you have max charges, so you need only Less Duration in Farrul's Bite to get charges at all times now with 0 downtime.
Hi i found a jewel with chaos damage on it. Does chaos damage help our damage? Which element gives this build the best damage boost? fire, cold or lightning? Thanks
Coming back to leveling this character after tinkering with other ones for a few days... just hit Level 50 and Act 7 and I gotta say, it feels really good.

As a newer player I've been struggling with a lot of other builds, they either require a lot of currency to get going, require you to basically play a different build until you can "switch" lategame, or are so terrible without certain points on the tree that you basically feel worthless for the whole leveling process.

This one is simple, straightforward, ACTUALLY budget friendly and pretty consistent, at least up to this point. The only thing holding me back so far is that I can't clear the story fast enough to keep up with how strong the build is - I could be clearing Act 10 with the power I have in Act 7.

Thanks again!
"
Obi1Canoob wrote:
Has this build been nerfed ? i have some pretty good gear and i dont have nearly as much damage as you. You can check out my gear on my profile

Set your characters tab to public, or we can't check your gear.
Last edited by Pannetouch on Mar 16, 2018, 8:37:19 AM
--------
+46 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
--------
+17 to Intelligence
Adds 20 to 34 Fire Damage
Adds 7 to 166 Lightning Damage
24% increased Attack Speed
16% increased Critical Strike Chance

What should i craft on this claw from the wheel? Cold damage?
Thanks.
guyz any thoughts about conductivity? with nearly full lightning convertion, isn't conductivity musthave option?
Last edited by Drunken_owl on Mar 16, 2018, 6:19:39 PM
Hey guys, I'm level 81 atm and i have been mapping til tier 6 (with slight to no probs at all). My problem is im just not getting enough currency to further the build. Atm, im sitting at 3700hp (which is really bad) and i havent done my merc lab yet due to this. I have 61 chaos and 1 ex orb sitting on my currency tab plus a bunch of smaller currencies. I am a noob and I'm not sure what to do with the currency I currently have. Do I invest with a 3R3B budget armor (currently have tabula rasa)? Belly and Lycosidae are too expensive for me. I'll worry about the elemental claw after i have my lycosidae. And dont know where to find jewels required for this build. I feel stuck. Can anyone guide me what to do next? LOL i have been watching and reading guides but instead of enlightening me it makes me all confuse. Too much info, cannot process.

(P.S. I started just a few days before bestiary league)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/irampage7/characters

(pls view my character, warning though most of my item are crap)

EDIT: I can do map tier 9 now with the same set-up.
Last edited by irampage7 on Mar 17, 2018, 2:55:49 AM
So currently rocking this
Spoiler

and I get a few ex here and there, so what u reccon should be my next big one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info