[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Hysterz wrote:
Im at level 88 got my lyco but i dunno what i should get next 6 link or better ring or something else anyone can suggest me plz? https://pastebin.com/3RgryRsK

A cheap 6-link would be my suggestion. Either a str/int non-corrupted one so you can get the colors easily or keep an eye out for any corrupted 6-links with 4r2b or 3r3b that show up.
First of all thank you for this great build, it is really fun to play.
I am at Lvl 80 right now and leveling goes really well, with my 4.8k life sometimes i feel a little squishy but the defenses work most of the time
to my question, i want to know what my next gear upgrade can be,
i am new to Crit builds so i have a hard time to gear the build to its full potential
here is the gear iam wearing at the moment

most of the gear is self found but not bad for this build IMO, the damage feels pretty good, and when my flask and buffs are up i have about 70% crit chance, i already have a Belly but i am in the process to link and color it
my budget is about 6 ex
I there people, i need some advice about gear upgrade if you guys can help, here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5Zwe24uM
"
Fenit wrote:
I there people, i need some advice about gear upgrade if you guys can help, here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5Zwe24uM

The two obvious ones would be the helmet enchant and a Stygian Vise for the extra jewel slot.

Apart from that, only some life missing here and there on gear and jewels. Can't use PoB right now, but I think a nice abyss jewel would always be better than the normal jewels you are using.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 14, 2018, 7:27:26 PM
how does the Vinktar potion not get you killed instantly?
Hello! Why not take "Ballistic Mastery" ?
Managed to kill uber elder today in bestiary sc. Bricked first set, then replaced hoi with purity of ice and used a sapphire flask too. Took me all 6 portals , fight requires practice,because there's a lot of shit going on. The good thing with this build is that you can just oneshot their phases once you manage to learn their patterns.
"
wallhacks2011 wrote:
how does the Vinktar potion not get you killed instantly?

Shock immune from Diamond Flask.

"
danquelll wrote:
Hello! Why not take "Ballistic Mastery" ?

Well, that is three passive points for 15% proj. damage. Not remotely worth it. The provided tree is already much better, but if you are looking for a place to spend 3 passive points, get another jewel socket and you will get like 5-8 times the damage of Ballistic Mastery with an Abyss Jewel.

I mean, even most bow Rangers that get "Finesse" and "Heart of Oak" don't get Ballistic Mastery, thats how bad that node is.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 14, 2018, 9:25:48 PM
Thank you for the excellent guide.

Even though I am playing as a Raider, I still used your guide to make the character.

I have these 2 claws. I've been using the second one without attack speed for a while and bought the first one for 1C and enchanted it. Which one should i use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info