[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Mecielle wrote:

Do you mean your ingame tooltip crit chance? Because that is very inaccurate. My ingame critchance is 31%, my PoB shows a 49% crit chance without Diamond Flask and a 75% crit chance with Diamond Flask. And I have no crazy crit gear. Just a claw and a Starkonyas and all the crit nodes on tree that the build shows.

And as a Diamond Flask is very easy to have 100% uptime with I would say I have always 75% crit chance.

So I would say that you at the very least have around 60% crit chance with Diamond Flask up. And really, even with only 40% crit chance I would never exchange Enfeeble for Conductivity.

u don't have to repalce enfeeble with conductivity if u r using impresence+ windscream. now i have wrath, enfeeble and cond. total have 150k dps with no flask \buffs active in PoB. yes i miss life on boots, but averall it's a good amount of damage with this build with shitty gear i think. But i guess u right, conductivity adds only 20k dps in my case, which is not so critical. Life is more important i'd say.
Last edited by Drunken_owl on Mar 17, 2018, 9:50:32 AM
"
Drunken_owl wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Do you mean your ingame tooltip crit chance? Because that is very inaccurate. My ingame critchance is 31%, my PoB shows a 49% crit chance without Diamond Flask and a 75% crit chance with Diamond Flask. And I have no crazy crit gear. Just a claw and a Starkonyas and all the crit nodes on tree that the build shows.

And as a Diamond Flask is very easy to have 100% uptime with I would say I have always 75% crit chance.

So I would say that you at the very least have around 60% crit chance with Diamond Flask up. And really, even with only 40% crit chance I would never exchange Enfeeble for Conductivity.

u don't have to repalce enfeeble with conductivity if u r using impresence+ windscream. now i have wrath, enfeeble and cond. total have 150k dps with no flask \buffs active in PoB. yes i miss life on boots, but averall it's a good amount of damage with this build with shitty gear i think. But i guess u right, conductivity adds only 20k dps in my case, which is not so critical. Life is more important i'd say.

Ok, Impresence is a solution, but I would still lose my amulet. And my amulet boosts my buffed Shaper DPS (per ball) from 375k to 450k. Plus gives me Intelligence, resists and life. Also lose movespeed, a lot of resist and life from boots.

I just can't see a situation where using Conductivity would ever be the preferable solution.

EDIT: Another point, this build really does not struggle clearigng maps, it has more than enough damage. Where you would really want some more damage would be bosses I guess, and there COnductivity has only 25% effect.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 17, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
I looked my build up in POB, but i am far away from 300k DPS per Molten Strike Ball .. in Fact, I have 220k dps melee hit and 66k Magma Ball DPS (x8 = 530k, right?). So, overall damage is about 748k Dps, am i right?

I think i have configured POB right.. not sure:

Maybe someone can take a look at my gear and POB settings and tell me if everythin is alright?

Edit: POB link https://pastebin.com/hZb9v5NZ
Last edited by inferNOH on Mar 17, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
"

"
HISCH wrote:
what improve next guys? i will be thankfull for any advices!

Better claw. Even a claw with absolutely 0 elemental damage but with 8.0% crit chance and 1.8 aps would be a big damage boost for you.

This is actually almost surreal, multi-modded Opal Ring but a claw that is totally wrong for this build :D

After that, two socket tombfist with some nice flat ele + life jewels.

After that, Stygian Vise with a jewel like above.

i just Crafted another claw as you said
what do you think? is it better? i losst 4 k Tool tip DPS thats why am asking
"
HISCH wrote:
"

"
HISCH wrote:
what improve next guys? i will be thankfull for any advices!

Better claw. Even a claw with absolutely 0 elemental damage but with 8.0% crit chance and 1.8 aps would be a big damage boost for you.

This is actually almost surreal, multi-modded Opal Ring but a claw that is totally wrong for this build :D

After that, two socket tombfist with some nice flat ele + life jewels.

After that, Stygian Vise with a jewel like above.

i just Crafted another claw as you said
what do you think? is it better? i losst 4 k Tool tip DPS thats why am asking

Yea, you lost tooltip DPS because the "Ignores enemy resistances on critical strike" is not calculated for the tooltip. With that much crit gained you have gained a huge amount of real damage.

But am I missing something here? Why did you multi-mod craft it? Buying one off poe.trade should have been much cheaper.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 17, 2018, 11:26:42 AM
can someone take a look at my build and tell me how i should get more life/dps, i know a belly, im working on that next, but anything else thatll help?
"
Grammar12 wrote:
can someone take a look at my build and tell me how i should get more life/dps, i know a belly, im working on that next, but anything else thatll help?

Change flask: 2 mana + speed = atziri, diamond, evasion
Change gloves: tomfish or gripped gloves
Can you guys check my character again ? I bought Lycosidae and cheap claw , also I bought hands and boots, neck and ring recently , what do I need to upgrade now? current budget is around 1,5 ex ~ 2ex max. Thanks!
I'm just coming back after a four year break and I feel like I've been on the right path until recently. My survivabilty has severely diminished over the last ten levels. I'll be moving along melting stuff at a decent pace and the BOOM, I'm dead. I don't even see my life go down. It seems to be full one second and gone the next.

I've tried to follow the guide as closely as possible, but I have to be missing something important.

I don't really remember how to link all my stats and such, but I'll do my best to get my gear up for everyone to see.

Please someone take a look and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong!

I wanted to ask about the PoB pastebin.
I was thinking it was going to show more dps, even after changing config settings i'm only seeing it at 560k? Does this need to be updated or am I just setting up the config wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info