[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

im a noob, am i supposed to go blade flurry or molten strike ? or is both of them just as viable?
"
Zirc0nium wrote:
For example I just tried the Phoenix guardian and he just one shots me with his big aoe attack (dont know if theres a name to it)

Maybe he oneshots you because you can't stand near him while he charging Firebomb?
It charging like forever(4 seconds),and it deals 9 to 13k flat fire damage also with -50% fire res. on hit.
Also there are stacking -max.fire res. debuff 1% for each 10% boss HP until he died,so any Ruby flask highly recomended for this fight,if you don't have Dying Sun yet.
I'm always wonder,how ppl going their first bosses tryes ever,and don't even bother to check poe.wiki to learn bosses basic abilities.
"
Pinakurat wrote:

I've found this weapon and it looks pretty good aside from the suffix 14 life gained on kill. Is it possible to remove that suffix and instead have an increased attack speed? I'm really not that familiar in crafting so if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. And is it really worth 1EX?

Another concern that I'm having recently is that my fps dropping to less than 20 when I'm in a mob and it causes lagging which didn't happen before. Anyone had the same experience?

complete garbage, not even worth 5c
IGN: Kitaen
Btw GornoDD,there was a man who mentioned Evasion based Atziri's Splendour several pages ago,I checked it and love how it sounds for this build.
It's gives us decent flat life amount,slightly higher +to all ele.resistances than Belly,a hell ton of *real* Evasion(1750-1800) that boosting us hardly(i get my chance to evade upped from 23% to 39% with it,so it's almost 40%,i'm also using sorcerer's Boots without evasion bcs of colors for Enfe+Blasph+Enlightnen+herald setup,so in theory with 350-400 Evasion boots it's even more like 43-44%,+ additional 5% bonus from minor Panteon after Savage hit,so it's almost 50%,even more for ppl who using decent Gripped gloves),and also it's base is sweet 66str,66dex,66 int - mean that we can craft any color gem setup with it with max. spend of 40-50 chroms.
What your thoughs about it?
I'm just don't know do i really need it,cos i'm lvl 95 already,and farming all smooth.
But i guess back in the days,when i was lvl 80-85 and have enough currency to upgrade from 5link to 6 link,i'm definitely goes for Splendour.
But 45% Evasion chance(+5% from Panteon) + 40/30% Dodge/Spell Dodge from the tree(+5%/5% from Lunaris Panteon if hit), combined with Quartz/Stibnite flask + Also 20/20 Enfeeble+Blasphemy looks insanely strong.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 3:27:07 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Btw GornoDD,there was a man who mentioned Evasion based Atziri's Splendour several pages ago,I checked it and love how it sounds for this build.
It's gives us decent flat life amount,slightly higher +to all ele.resistances than Belly,a hell ton of *real* Evasion(1750-1800) that boosting us hardly(i get my chance to evade upped from 23% to 39% with it,so it's almost 40%,i'm also using sorcerer's Boots wihout Eva bcs of colors for Enfe+Blasph+Enlightnen+herald setup,so in theory with 350-400 Evasion boots it's even more like 43-44%,+ additional 5% bonus from minor Panteon after Savage hit,so it's almost 50%,even more for ppl who using decent Gripped gloves),and also it's base is sweet 66str,66dex,66 int - mean that we can craft any color gem setup with it with max. spend of 40-50 chroms.
I'm just don't know do i really need it,cos i'm lvl 95 already,and farming all smooth.
But i guess back in the days,when i was lvl 80-85 and have enough currency to upgrade from 5link to 6 link,i'm definitely goes for Splendour.
But 45% Evasion chance(+5% from Panteon) + 40/30% Dodge/Spell Dodge from the tree(+5%/5% from Lunaris Panteon if hit), combined with Quartz/Stibnite flask + Also 20/20 Enfeeble+Blasphemy looks insanely strong.

how many hp are we going to lose compared with belly?, im very interested too, that evasion is insane, combined with pantheon and flask as you said, seems pretty strong, but i would know how many hp we are going to lose, i dont have to much currency atm, and will be for a good claw, rings, amulet and jewels, a belly with 40% hp is 1ex+ so if i can save some chaos compared with the price of atziri's splendour will be sweet :D.
Last edited by blingtin on Jan 8, 2018, 3:20:09 AM
"
blingtin wrote:

how many hp are we going to lose compared with belly?

Can't say the exact numbers since all using different skill tree versions/jewels/gear with different flat life.
But not less than 450-600HP i guess for ppl who using Starkonja/Gripped Gloves with 80+ Life,and all flat HP/%HP jewels.

But as I said before i did all content except U-Atziri yet almost deathless (Except 1 death from Chimera on map with 3-4 damage mods in 20+ different guardians runs) with 5300 HP.
With Enfeeble you have like 7200-7300 Effective HP against mobs(With 6k Hp like 8k effective pool,with7k like 9300),bcs of 33% dmg reduction they deal.
That's more than enough for me.
So the only thing you should care is Volatile/Ice Nova,ranged hard-nuking Projectiles(U-Atziri ranged trash with chaos based projectiles,Frost/Fire/Lighning mages-carpets mobs on t14-t16 maps) - the things that not get mitigated through Enfeeble.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 3:38:49 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
It's gives us decent flat life amount,slightly higher +to all ele.resistances than Belly,a hell ton of *real* Evasion(1750-1800) that boosting us hardly(i get my chance to evade upped from 23% to 39% with it,so it's almost 40%,i'm also using sorcerer's Boots without evasion bcs of colors for Enfe+Blasph+Enlightnen+herald setup,so in theory with 350-400 Evasion boots it's even more like 43-44%,+ additional 5% bonus from minor Panteon after Savage hit,so it's almost 50%,even more for ppl who using decent Gripped gloves),and also it's base is sweet 66str,66dex,66 int - mean that we can craft any color gem setup with it with max. spend of 40-50 chroms.

question is why would you prefer a few % of evasipn of a shitton of life

we need life badly anyway and 6k on melee build that has a slighly "delayed" leech is pretty low anyway
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:

question is why would you prefer a few % of evasipn of a shitton of life

Few %? How is 1750 Evasion are few % for you?
You are playing wrong build then,or can't read things that ppl posted before.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
(i get my chance to evade upped from 23% to 39% with it,so it's almost 40%,i'm also using sorcerer's Boots without evasion bcs of colors for Enfe+Blasph+Enlightnen+herald setup,so in theory with 350-400 Evasion boots it's even more like 43-44%,+ additional 5% bonus from minor Panteon after Savage hit,so it's almost 50%,even more for ppl who using decent Gripped gloves)

"
Kitaen wrote:

we need life badly anyway and 6k on melee build that has a slighly "delayed" leech is pretty low anyway

Saying again for those who can't read things - did all content many times with 5300 HP - almost deathless.
Claw life on hit is instant in addition to leech,so with 36 balls each 0.15 sec you are immortal until you get 1 shot(Ice Nova/Volatile/Lots of Ranged Projectiles).
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 4:37:53 AM
Hey

I'm a newbie, this is my first character ever in POE.
I just wanted some opinion about the gear I'm wearing.
What (and in what order) should I replace and upgrade my gear? I know I have low boots, but I keep them for blue 4L atm.
I would be really glad for some help.

Spoiler
Last edited by Entwu on Jan 8, 2018, 4:50:03 AM
"
blingtin wrote:

a belly with 40% hp is 1ex+ so if i can save some chaos compared with the price of atziri's splendour will be sweet :D.

Yeah,Splendour is really cheap compared to Belly,i'm bought a 1770 Evasion,22% to all resistances,+96 to life for 7c yeasterday.
6 linked it already,among with new opal ring/amulet with multi upgrade.
Have now a sweet 423% multiplier with 39% Evasion in h/o.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 4:52:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info