[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Have anyone tried cast on hit + curses on this build ?
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Jan 7, 2018, 1:49:50 PM
can someone check my gear pls and tell me what should i upgrade first, second , third etc? Pls, have about 5ex
Hi there, any advices for uber atziri?

tried this build with a one hand sword and it seems i dont have enough dps even for trio and vessels.

around 122kdps with a 400edps in ho with auras, without golem and with ele focus/ele dmg.

things i dont have yet : added lightning 21/20 and starkonja's additionnal proj.

a link to my profile :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Orangebuds/characters

character TheSerpentRider

Thanks
Hello Guys,

i am playing t12-T15 Maps nearly smooth now, Uber Lab is a pain in my ass, with Vaal Pact i die on these stupid traps (okay, maybe i am too stupid for this shit :p).

The gameplay is really nice and i like it very much!

I use a mediocre rare chest atm and planning my next upgrade:

What about a 6L 1700 Evasion Atziri's Splendour as a Body Armour? Should give a descent def bonus...

I would be glad if some experienced player would check my gear and give some hints about possible changes and upgrades.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darthfelix/characters

Best regards and thanks for the nice work.

Flavi aka darthfelix

Last edited by darthfelix on Jan 7, 2018, 3:38:58 PM
Since all the changes to the build I'm wondering: is there any dps or some other threshold to change from the VP tree to the non-VP one? I get 50k dps in the tooltip, I was thinking my next upgrade should be tombfist and then 6-linked belly of the beast.

Speaking of chest, what do you think about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shroud_of_the_Lightless

Would it be an upgrade to Belly? With a tombfist, belt, that chest and the 5 non-wildfire jewels of the non-VP tree it's +8% extra increased life and mana apart from the base % of the item. More mana can help with the auras and even though it looks worse as a defensive item than belly because it gives less life, the ability it triggers does this:

"Makes you immune to physical damage, and harder for enemies to detect, for a duration.
Buff lasts 3.00 seconds
20% chance to trigger this spell when you use a skill socketed in your body armour
50% reduced Visibility to enemies"

Seeing we have a lot of attack speed, that should always be up right? Along with Starkonja's it looks better defensively to me than the amount of life belly gives you. It's more expensive than belly, but it only needs to be 5-linked. It's certainly worse offensively though, but I don't know by how much.
Last edited by karshberlg on Jan 7, 2018, 4:14:00 PM

I've found this weapon and it looks pretty good aside from the suffix 14 life gained on kill. Is it possible to remove that suffix and instead have an increased attack speed? I'm really not that familiar in crafting so if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. And is it really worth 1EX? Thanks
Last edited by Pinakurat on Jan 7, 2018, 5:17:19 PM
"
CrunCherTime wrote:
Is this build good if all I plan to do is kill end game bosses? I have my lab and map farmer setup, just looking for my final piece.

Is is that hard to read the build?!
What is wrong with some guys... just lazy?

Yes this build just kills ALL the bosses pretty FAST!
"
GiantGoomba wrote:
"
CrunCherTime wrote:
Is this build good if all I plan to do is kill end game bosses? I have my lab and map farmer setup, just looking for my final piece.

Calm down and take a drink of that mt dew! :)
"
karshberlg wrote:

Speaking of chest, what do you think about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shroud_of_the_Lightless

Did you read the ascendency...?

Elemental penetration doesnt work with inquisitor!

"
CrunCherTime wrote:

Calm down and take a drink of that mt dew! :)

I don't get it. You asked for it but you can't even read the pros and cons?

Pros:
- 33.1 MILLION BULLSHIT DPS and 12 Million actual-dps (in my actual gear)
- high map-clearing-speed
- strong defenses that make the build hardcore-viable
- cheap and smooth to start into a new League
- insane scaling with high-end-gear
- no League-specific or Legacy-Items needed
- Fast Uber-Lab farmer

Cons:
- interactions require careful(!) reading of the guide
- killing the hardest content requires about 5ex investment
- ele-reflect maps need to be rerolled (when not using anti reflect gear/Pantheons)
Last edited by GiantGoomba on Jan 7, 2018, 5:22:03 PM
Did some check on path of building.
lvl 20 anger geems more dps on shaper than both herald of thunder and herald of ice.
Since it's only one jewel, it seems more efficient with lvl 3 enlighten?

I assume the dps on trash during mapping will be reduce but is path of building accurate for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info