[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

thanks for the build gorno, you make good ones haha.. followed your ancestral totem build a couple leagues ago as well but ive finally managed to get shaper down with this build! first time ever!

this is my gear.

Just tried out the non-VP option
my tooltip-dps went down by ~5k (38k->33k with mediocre jewels), can't say much in terms of survival though.
Last edited by IlumasDyawo on Jan 7, 2018, 6:10:54 PM
Hey guys, so I've been running this build and so far I love it. The only problem I have is getting one shotted by some bosses. For example I just tried the Phoenix guardian and he just one shots me with his big aoe attack (dont know if theres a name to it) .. What are your suggestions, what can I make better in my build, except for the mana flask? Btw I'm running the VP Version and at 65k dps tooltip in h/o with lightning Golem

"
Zirc0nium wrote:
Hey guys, so I've been running this build and so far I love it. The only problem I have is getting one shotted by some bosses. For example I just tried the Phoenix guardian and he just one shots me with his big aoe attack (dont know if theres a name to it) .. What are your suggestions, what can I make better in my build, except for the mana flask? Btw I'm running the VP Version and at 65k dps tooltip in h/o with lightning Golem

You can't stand in his big AoE attack man, he telegraphs it for like a year, just run out. You might be able to tank it at the start of the fight, but as his -fire resist debuff stacks up there's just no way to tank it later on.
Would "Thousand Teeth Temu" make sense in this build?

Does the "10% of reflected damage gained as life" qualify as leech damage for the purpose of VP?
"
Kluthulhu wrote:
Would "Thousand Teeth Temu" make sense in this build?

We don't have any physical or block scaling, so no. Even if we did, probably still no. If you're looking for a budget shield option just get an evasion rare shield with some accuracy and life on it.

"
Does the "10% of reflected damage gained as life" qualify as leech damage for the purpose of VP?

No. All of the language in this game is extremely specific, if the game doesn't call it leech, it isn't.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 7, 2018, 9:18:04 PM
Bloodseeker Claw + this build is OP
Gonna Change my Inqui to Spectral Throw + Bloodseeker Claw + this build setup =D
Last edited by Satisfied on Jan 7, 2018, 10:59:10 PM
Just did my first reflect map with this guy. Had no choice. It was an 18% elemental reflect LVL 14 map. Put on Sybil's Lament ring, used Yugul and didn't use ice or thunder heralds. Walked through the map with no problems. LOVE this build! My first time trying a melee build. Usually play rangers or golem-mancer. There is no comparison. I may actually see the endgame bosses! Thank you for this build!
"
selenea62 wrote:
Just did my first reflect map with this guy. Had no choice. It was an 18% elemental reflect LVL 14 map. Put on Sybil's Lament ring, used Yugul and didn't use ice or thunder heralds. Walked through the map with no problems. LOVE this build! My first time trying a melee build. Usually play rangers or golem-mancer. There is no comparison. I may actually see the endgame bosses! Thank you for this build!

This becomes more difficult with a lycosidae. A huge part of your ability to do reflect maps is that you can evade most of the reflected hits.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 7, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

I've found this weapon and it looks pretty good aside from the suffix 14 life gained on kill. Is it possible to remove that suffix and instead have an increased attack speed? I'm really not that familiar in crafting so if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. And is it really worth 1EX?

Another concern that I'm having recently is that my fps dropping to less than 20 when I'm in a mob and it causes lagging which didn't happen before. Anyone had the same experience?
Last edited by Pinakurat on Jan 8, 2018, 2:06:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info