[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
enthend231 wrote:
also im playing around with immolate support, just love to see and hear them mobs shattering :)

Its actually a cool gem. To my knowledge all bosses can be ignited now. However Ele Focus and this are self defeating. However any other combination of immolate without ele focus is not quite as powerful.

Increased Critical Strikes is the best substitute if you wanna freeze and shock (and ofc see them shatter). I was very tempted to use it over Ele Focus in this build anyways. Reliable damage is sometimes better than just pure numbers.

i mean i swap out immolate for ele focus for trash clearing, on bosses ele focus is definitely best in slot
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Oshimodo wrote:
Glorious Build

I've tried a few builds this league so far, FB Totems, Ele Scion LS/BA, Wild Strike Berserker and this one takes the cake for me.

The other builds all had issues, Totems couldn't boss obviously, the Ele scion was way too squishy, the Berserker was extremely tanky with 8k+ life, but needed multiple 600-700c uniques to even get above 200k shaper dps.

This build, lovely, spent around 13ex in harbinger as items seems to be very expensive (i'm new I don't know if it's the same in standard) and have gotten to around 1.3m shaper dps, 1.9m if they are shocked. It also comes with the added benefit of being just as tanky as my berserker build.

If anyone wants too see how this build performs at Minotaur from a noob's pov i've included a link to the fight, it was much quicker then my other builds, also note I understand there are things I can do better like orb of storms more etc, but it worked.

Thanks a lot for this build it's incredible :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiXz87_9CgI&feature=youtu.be

Thanks mate. Im glad you like it. Im getting alot of positive feedback and some quite negative too. Im always trying to improve. Unfortunately most negative folks dont pinpoint their problems.

I have done alot of builds so far in my PoE-Lifetime. Played many other builds. And this one is propably THE best I have ever made and played.

dude this build is great, im level 80 right now and the damage is as good as my howa bf in the past league. i think the only problem with this build is choosing gears, especially the claw and jewelries, quite hard to figure out what's good and what seems good but actually is not
keep up the good work bro :)
Last edited by enthend231 on Sep 1, 2017, 3:36:45 PM
Have used this build to great success, have went from 50-60c in gear to 50-60ex. I decided to try the spectral throw variant just for a change but the swapout doesnt feel faster to me at all. The increased mana cost on spectral throw in noticable compared to the neverending blade flurry. Just wondering if there is something I am missing.

Hi @GornoDD

If you have the time can you please check my gear? It's not as strong as I hoped it would be and I am dying constantly, I feel I did something wrong in my setup.

My character is: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/babilonblue/characters/cyumydaptu

Thank you
Last edited by babilonblue on Sep 1, 2017, 6:33:40 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:
What about using these atziri's step boots? Huge evasion, 30% movement speed 75 life

And it already has the enchant

Spell Dodge is completely overrated IMHO. Phase Acro is debateable as a Keystone but I put it into this build cause its big enough work.

Rare boots on the other hand can have waaaay to many good stats. This build is pretty harsh on the resistances anyways. You will need those extra stats to get to 109% Resistances or even 140% if your on hardcore (for getting fully curse immune).

Ok, i'll use them untill I can find the rares with the enchant on poe.trade then. Btw what do you think about the claw that I posted? I'm a bit lost with that.
Last edited by MrProtoX on Sep 2, 2017, 2:54:43 AM
how much hp should i aim for in this build? just hit 70 today
Last edited by Doses502 on Sep 2, 2017, 7:56:17 AM
"
babilonblue wrote:
Hi @GornoDD

If you have the time can you please check my gear? It's not as strong as I hoped it would be and I am dying constantly, I feel I did something wrong in my setup.

My character is: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/babilonblue/characters/cyumydaptu

Thank you

Idk. Your character looks quite good to me. Your gems need some levels here and there (esp. wrath). Is your HP so low.

With my 5,7k HP I charge into Uber-Atziri Trash without flinching. I pretty much never die. Are your running some crazy map-mod combinations like added elemental dmg + hexproof + unlucky dodge?

You need to know what pretty much is dangerous enugh to kill you.

"
Doses502 wrote:

Aim for 5,5-6k HP maybe more if you can somehow manage that. But you need to level further. At 70 youre HP is quite low. Levels grant huge chunks of Life.
How do you deal with mana. Even with clarity and 1 item with 60% mana regen i am having mana issues
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
babilonblue wrote:
Hi @GornoDD

Thank you

Idk. Your character looks quite good to me. Your gems need some levels here and there (esp. wrath). Is your HP so low.

With my 5,7k HP I charge into Uber-Atziri Trash without flinching. I pretty much never die. Are your running some crazy map-mod combinations like added elemental dmg + hexproof + unlucky dodge?

You need to know what pretty much is dangerous enugh to kill you.

"
Doses502 wrote:

Aim for 5,5-6k HP maybe more if you can somehow manage that. But you need to level further. At 70 youre HP is quite low. Levels grant huge chunks of Life.

Thanks a lot man, I will try to level up my gems and my character to 90-92 and try to beat endgame. With 4-5 more levels I can achieve 6k life so I shouldn't feel squishy anymore.
@GornoDD

What about a queen of the forest 6L? Is it a viable option or not enough hp?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info