[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Why not using a carass jack? Big eva rating, 50-70 life, 40-50% increased area damage! 9-12% to all elemental resistance. Looks good for that build
Do you think inc crit damage instead of concentrated is better for bosses? Easy to push through 600+ % crit multi

What do you think about this claw? Worth buying for 60c?
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Why not using a carass jack? Big eva rating, 50-70 life, 40-50% increased area damage! 9-12% to all elemental resistance. Looks good for that build

The effect beyond the first AoE nodes on the templar tree are too minor. in 2.6 GGG nerfed AoE extremely hard. Those two nodes are pretty much max out the possble AoE for blade flurry.

"
draconica7 wrote:
Do you think inc crit damage instead of concentrated is better for bosses? Easy to push through 600+ % crit multi

No its much worse. Conc is one of the biggest damage boosts for AoE Builds out there.

"
MrProtoX wrote:
What about using these atziri's step boots? Huge evasion, 30% movement speed 75 life

And it already has the enchant

Spell Dodge is completely overrated IMHO. Phase Acro is debateable as a Keystone but I put it into this build cause its big enough work.

Rare boots on the other hand can have waaaay to many good stats. This build is pretty harsh on the resistances anyways. You will need those extra stats to get to 109% Resistances or even 140% if your on hardcore (for getting fully curse immune).

"
Eathb wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
Hi GornoDD, are you able to do a gear check before I take on the Guardians + Shaper?

Spoiler

lol well Shaper gave me a rude awakening. Let's just say it wasn't even that close, trying to figure out where to upgrade with my gear. Or maybe I'll just level up some more.

I'm also thinking Alira bandit choice would be better for this build but I don't want to spend the currency to respec there.

Harbringers are also quite scary to deal with. Have to be really alert. There are times where I think I'm facerolling through and then I'm suddenly dead.

What was the problem (your wrath needs some levels)? I bet It wasnt the dps but the dodging of stuff . Your gear looks kinda good to me. You should be level 90. Alira is not worth it IMHO. two points can almost always get you another jewel socket with one more level wich offer much better stats.
Is the 1 to 160 lightning dmg boot enchant better than the 16% attack speed? Thought the build scales pretty good with AS?
"
MMCShiNi wrote:
Is the 1 to 160 lightning dmg boot enchant better than the 16% attack speed? Thought the build scales pretty good with AS?

i think the lightning dmg is the best because it's if you haven't killed recently (which is for boss fight without adds) while the attack speed gives more dmg but it's not useful against bosses, we already one shot mobs anw
also im playing around with immolate support, just love to see and hear them mobs shattering :)
Glorious Build

I've tried a few builds this league so far, FB Totems, Ele Scion LS/BA, Wild Strike Berserker and this one takes the cake for me.

The other builds all had issues, Totems couldn't boss obviously, the Ele scion was way too squishy, the Berserker was extremely tanky with 8k+ life, but needed multiple 600-700c uniques to even get above 200k shaper dps.

This build, lovely, spent around 13ex in harbinger as items seems to be very expensive (i'm new I don't know if it's the same in standard) and have gotten to around 1.3m shaper dps, 1.9m if they are shocked. It also comes with the added benefit of being just as tanky as my berserker build.

If anyone wants too see how this build performs at Minotaur from a noob's pov i've included a link to the fight, it was much quicker then my other builds, also note I understand there are things I can do better like orb of storms more etc, but it worked.

Thanks a lot for this build it's incredible :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiXz87_9CgI&feature=youtu.be
"
enthend231 wrote:
also im playing around with immolate support, just love to see and hear them mobs shattering :)

Its actually a cool gem. To my knowledge all bosses can be ignited now. However Ele Focus and this are self defeating. However any other combination of immolate without ele focus is not quite as powerful.

Increased Critical Strikes is the best substitute if you wanna freeze and shock (and ofc see them shatter). I was very tempted to use it over Ele Focus in this build anyways. Reliable damage is sometimes better than just pure numbers.
"
Oshimodo wrote:
Glorious Build

I've tried a few builds this league so far, FB Totems, Ele Scion LS/BA, Wild Strike Berserker and this one takes the cake for me.

The other builds all had issues, Totems couldn't boss obviously, the Ele scion was way too squishy, the Berserker was extremely tanky with 8k+ life, but needed multiple 600-700c uniques to even get above 200k shaper dps.

This build, lovely, spent around 13ex in harbinger as items seems to be very expensive (i'm new I don't know if it's the same in standard) and have gotten to around 1.3m shaper dps, 1.9m if they are shocked. It also comes with the added benefit of being just as tanky as my berserker build.

If anyone wants too see how this build performs at Minotaur from a noob's pov i've included a link to the fight, it was much quicker then my other builds, also note I understand there are things I can do better like orb of storms more etc, but it worked.

Thanks a lot for this build it's incredible :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiXz87_9CgI&feature=youtu.be

Thanks mate. Im glad you like it. Im getting alot of positive feedback and some quite negative too. Im always trying to improve. Unfortunately most negative folks dont pinpoint their problems.

I have done alot of builds so far in my PoE-Lifetime. Played many other builds. And this one is propably THE best I have ever made and played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info