Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Thanks OP. I've tried to follow your guide as best as budget allows. I really enjoy the quick play style. Killed Kitava at 68, ran Merc Lab, and immediately loaded up a T11 map with little issue except a bit glassy at such a low level and missing gear. Impressive!

I hope to report back more success in the future. I've never killed Shaper before but he's on my radar. =)

Spoiler

Last edited by slobgob on Sep 1, 2017, 1:14:39 AM
Been playing a variant of this build in the hardcore harbinger league, currently lvl 92 and have been comfortably farming t13-14s with just about any mods(wont do no leech).

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/kWMxEUyr

I grabbed MoM and travel through the witch area instead of scion, picking up the second AoE cluster. My gem setup is a bit different as well, favoring frenzy charges and the ability to chill/shock I decided to use ice bite and hypothermia over elemental focus and ruthless(yuck :P). I swap in added cold damage over ice bite for the bosses that are alone and far away(this is pretty rare) and for 90% ailment resist maps.

I opted to try using Perfect Form for free arctic armour and passive point saved plus an Essence Worm with wrath gem. I am thinking Lightning Coil is a better choice with my build since Essence Worm, to my dismay, makes my arctic armour reserve a tiny bit of mana but meh.

Surprisingly ele reflect rares haven't been as big of an issue as I had thought since MoM is cushioning the damage plus Primeval Force for a further 10% reflect reduction. Early on I used Sibyl's but dropped it unless I am running ele reflect map. I just manually enfeeble bosses I think may be dangerous and its been working out so far.
Last edited by Sarrom107 on Sep 1, 2017, 1:28:38 AM

Guys what's problems with my AS , can any one help me .what need to change on my equip for getting 5.4 as on Hideout . cause my 3. http://pix.my/o/Nab9HF?1504251063
Currently level 45 having a hell of a time leveling. The damage just doesn't seem to be there. I saw several items with x-x to attacks on a previous page that i'll buy tomorrow. Wondering if you guys have any other gearing suggestions for leveling.

Here is my gear, need to upgrade like everything:

Looking forward to endgame on this character, but not the journey to it at the moment.
Last edited by AutoMatrixEH on Sep 1, 2017, 4:06:28 AM
"
TG1337 wrote:

Guys what's problems with my AS , can any one help me .what need to change on my equip for getting 5.4 as on Hideout . cause my 3. http://pix.my/o/Nab9HF?1504251063

Check your APS on bladeflurry instead of your regular attack, should be 5+ aswell :).
yeah thx i check 0.16 AT .
but my Damage per use 13650 , on screenshot on this guid (24k ) , what i need change mb ,to get same dps ?
"
Currently level 45 having a hell of a time leveling. The damage just doesn't seem to be there. I saw several items with x-x to attacks on a previous page that i'll buy tomorrow. Wondering if you guys have any other gearing suggestions for leveling.

Here is my gear, need to upgrade like everything:

Looking forward to endgame on this character, but not the journey to it at the moment.

Get a wrath gem, and maybe a belt of the deceiver and your weapon is poopoo even for a leveling weapon, just alch random ones or use up to weeping tier essences on claws you find.
Quick question. Why not a Vagan claw? That would make the shield slot available for something more useful.

Is it just a question of price?
"
Eathb wrote:
Hi GornoDD, are you able to do a gear check before I take on the Guardians + Shaper?

Spoiler

lol well Shaper gave me a rude awakening. Let's just say it wasn't even that close, trying to figure out where to upgrade with my gear. Or maybe I'll just level up some more.

I'm also thinking Alira bandit choice would be better for this build but I don't want to spend the currency to respec there.

Harbringers are also quite scary to deal with. Have to be really alert. There are times where I think I'm facerolling through and then I'm suddenly dead.
Last edited by Eathb on Sep 1, 2017, 4:58:36 AM
What about using these atziri's step boots? Huge evasion, 30% movement speed 75 life

And it already has the enchant
Last edited by MrProtoX on Sep 1, 2017, 10:36:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info