[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Ammoconda wrote:
Can someone help me out. Just got into mapping and felt powerless. Neither solar guard or Wickerman setup are doing enough damage, and I don't have capped blocked chance even with bone offering. What am I missing? (Planning on updating amulet, ring, helmet and gloves.) But neither will give more minion damage.

What level Solar Guards are you using? Sounds like it is not very high, read section 7 in the guide if thats the case.

Can't say anything about your gear or passive tree, your characters are set to private.
which gems for this build are worth to upgrade to level 21, I mean which gems scale well enough so that I get a significant advantage compared to level 20?

"
Ammoconda wrote:
Can someone help me out. Just got into mapping and felt powerless. Neither solar guard or Wickerman setup are doing enough damage, and I don't have capped blocked chance even with bone offering. What am I missing? (Planning on updating amulet, ring, helmet and gloves.) But neither will give more minion damage.

Your character isn't public
"
Griff112 wrote:
"
Ammoconda wrote:

Sry, it should be now. I though it's public by default
"
Ammoconda wrote:
"
Griff112 wrote:
"
Ammoconda wrote:

Sry, it should be now. I though it's public by default

Look at your desecrate level
Look at your desecrate level [/quote]

Oh, I'm, embarrassed.. I kept the level low so it doesn't require more dex, but forgot I need the level to create a high levelled corpse.

What about the blocking issue, and I barely have any life
Which of the gems should I drop for TVs while using a 5L?

I want to do the maximum possible damage.

Also, I had a problem getting enough dex on this build with gear, and had to grab a couple big dex nodes.

I need an easier way to keep flesh/bone offering up. The build currently requires too many inputs to keep rolling and I end up just not even using flesh/bone offering. I need an alternative way to keep this skills up.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 18, 2018, 10:44:11 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Also, I had a problem getting enough dex on this build with gear, and had to grab a couple big dex nodes.

I need an easier way to keep flesh/bone offering up. The build currently requires too many inputs to keep rolling and I end up just not even using flesh/bone offering. I need an alternative way to keep this skills up.

Hey friend, dex is required for this build and I grab dex on both rings and gloves and that allows lvl20 gems we require

Not sure what you mean about the offerings (you can only have 1 active at a time). I only use bone offering. If you're finding it annoying to cast socket a faster casting with bone offering, desecrate and increased duration. This should help you cast the buff less often.

If youre still leveling and completing your atlas id recommend solar guards they are much faster. TVs are the ultimate boss killer however (when combined with an AG).

My profile is open if you want to check, I have the TV setup right now in my vis mortis.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

You can socket max lvl CWDT + Bone Offering and lvl1 CWDT + Desecrate to save you from bad situations, when you forget to cast bone offering.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Mar 19, 2018, 2:15:42 AM
hi man, i cant import your char in POB :s any idee why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info