[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Anyone else having a bit if trouble with clear speed? I have 4 solar guards but I find myself constantly waiting for them to catch up from pack to pack. Any tips?
ok just defeated uber elder in 3 portals on soft core with 3 Tukohama vanguards and a 2xDyadus+icetomb guardian, finally after 4 faild attempts, key is to get REALLY tanky minions, craft belt and gloves with essence of fear, skull helmet, 1-2 gems with 0.7-8% life regenerated per second for spectres.. and reckless defence jewels with 7-8 increased critical chance taken and 4% block..

also I tried a different skill tree with way more regen and an extra jewel slot (gear and tree visible on my char)

I did try with ahn's contempt and failed coz my guardian died 2 times (I don't have lvl 21 guardian or lvl 4 empower.. just 20 guardian and a cheap lvl 3 empower with lvl 20 minion life)

probably the best option is ahn's contempt + lvl 21 guardian and lvl 4 empower lvl 21 minion life.. and that should keep the guardian alive.. but the budget option is a 1 alchemy skullhead..

with a bit of practice and good gear probably it can be done on hardcore too.. with my current gear spectres and guardian are immortal at uber elder and the hero can comfortably tank shaper slam, beam or balls, only times I died is because of OFFSCREEN shaper rays or just panic..

but for the degen, isn't enough to kill the adds fast like in the red elder fight, in order to prevent them to spawn the degen ground?
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
TBThirtyTwo wrote:
"
Rashaka1 wrote:
Why does this build currently have 17 unused skill points when the previous version of the build only had 4 points left over. There any plans to update this?

Same question here.

I just hit 86 and am wondering where I ought to invest points. I'm thinking about just picking up all the minion life nodes I can still hit. Is it worth heading over to grave intentions for the chaos resist?
Your spectres ever die?

I'd rather go to the jewel slots near the big life cluster (south, and the one above "Sentinel"). Or if needed, the block + resists cluster from "Sanctuary" passive, or "Solidity".

Interesting ideas. No, they aren't really dying now, but I am only up to tier 7 maps. I'm not sure what bossing will look like. Plus I'm trying to plan ahead on taking the health loss from Vis Mortis. Perhaps I'm being too conservative.
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I use a Magna Eclipsis with a +3 empower and animate guardian. This makes my guardian level 26 and basically unkillable since the +2 on the shield makes the empower give +4 and the shield itself gives an extra +2 to AG.
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
ok just defeated uber elder in 3 portals on soft core with 3 Tukohama vanguards and a 2xDyadus+icetomb guardian, finally after 4 faild attempts, key is to get REALLY tanky minions, craft belt and gloves with essence of fear, skull helmet, 1-2 gems with 0.7-8% life regenerated per second for spectres.. and reckless defence jewels with 7-8 increased critical chance taken and 4% block..

also I tried a different skill tree with way more regen and an extra jewel slot (gear and tree visible on my char)

I did try with ahn's contempt and failed coz my guardian died 2 times (I don't have lvl 21 guardian or lvl 4 empower.. just 20 guardian and a cheap lvl 3 empower with lvl 20 minion life)

probably the best option is ahn's contempt + lvl 21 guardian and lvl 4 empower lvl 21 minion life.. and that should keep the guardian alive.. but the budget option is a 1 alchemy skullhead..

with a bit of practice and good gear probably it can be done on hardcore too.. with my current gear spectres and guardian are immortal at uber elder and the hero can comfortably tank shaper slam, beam or balls, only times I died is because of OFFSCREEN shaper rays or just panic..

Looks very promising. Why Kaoms boots? are they really worth the lost of an Spectre for the endgame content?

Thanks
"
venk2011 wrote:
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:

Looks very promising. Why Kaoms boots? are they really worth the lost of an Spectre for the endgame content?

Thanks

Wondering about that too. The only situation I can think about where that could ever be a good tradeoff is in the clusterfuck that is the Uber Elder fight as it is close to impossible to not get hit during that fight.

They give us nothing against any other big boss in the game as it very easy to not get hit by them.

But very interesting passive tree, might go for something similar.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 18, 2018, 1:52:34 PM
"
venk2011 wrote:
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:

Thanks

Roots are almost required for uber elder...you can take them off for other content
Is this viable for maps T13+?
Can someone help me out. Just got into mapping and felt powerless. Neither solar guard or Wickerman setup are doing enough damage, and I don't have capped blocked chance even with bone offering. What am I missing? (Planning on updating amulet, ring, helmet and gloves.) But neither will give more minion damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info