[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Lacceh wrote:
"
Kentii wrote:
ur capped at 75% block pre nerf
quik maffs 75-17(amount being lost post nerf)=58%
i was sitting at 65% block prenerf(-10% max), now im sitting at 58% block, i lost 7% to my block.

i could pull stuff out of my ass too and say i was only talking about normal block to begin with but hey, u can do that instead.

you have 1 valid point, and thats the fact that GGG could shit all over TVs and solar guards/AG w/ the patch notes. but saying this build is dead cuz of the offering nerf is stupid.

What was it exactly that I 'pulled out of my ass', make sure to let me know.

I explained multiple times specifically the reliability between blocking 2 or 3 hits out of 4 on average. Then you chimed in with your irrelevant 65% block which is in-between.

Most players aim for 70/70+, which is even in the title of this very build guide. They will lose roughly 17% block and 26% spell block.

Sure go ahead with your 58% 'normal block' build. Nobody cares.

BO nerf being the "nail in the coffin" is coming from ur ass. and yes i can pick and choose points i see valid and dismiss the invalid(out of ass) ones. this build and variations like the one i played(and accomplished all that was needed of it in hardcore), are not dead with the information we currently have. (this all being posted before patch notes) obviously u are either a troll or so full of urself that ur blinded by ur own ignorance, which is evident by u saying "who cares?" after responding to my posts multiple times. (hint: u care) either way good luck.
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
PURDURABO wrote:
This build is still fine and has a perfectly good clearspeed by dropping the WM and replacing it with 3 flame golems instead for the trash clear.

Last time I checked flame golems are not spectres, how exactly do you 'replace' WM with flame golems?
That's a different build, or at least a hybrid build, not a Burning Spectre build. Keep desperately grasping at straws, though.

So the build had to make a fairly minor change for trash clear and that means the build is dead? . What you are doing is like changing the tyre of your car and then declaring your old car dead.
Last edited by PURDURABO on Feb 28, 2018, 9:45:32 AM
"
Kentii wrote:
BO nerf being the "nail in the coffin" is coming from ur ass. and yes i can pick and choose points i see valid and dismiss the invalid(out of ass) ones. this build and variations like the one i played(and accomplished all that was needed of it in hardcore), are not dead with the information we currently have. (this all being posted before patch notes) obviously u are either a troll or so full of urself that ur blinded by ur own ignorance, which is evident by u saying "who cares?" after responding to my posts multiple times. (hint: u care) either way good luck.

No, you took that out of context to suit your narrative. What I ACTUALLY said in reply to the other person was that the build had been dead since Wickerman nerf, and that the offering nerf was I quote 'merely the last nail'. You fail again. Learn to read and/or stop being intellectually dishonest.

No, you can't pick and choose, because you have no arguments, you just make useless empty assertions, and selectively ignore facts that I provide.

Literally no-one cares what you have or have not accomplished in HC, 100% irrelevant to the discussion.

Sure, if you enjoy TV 'clearspeed' and/or Wickerman's utterly useless RF damage, then the build is 'alive' I suppose. Completely delusional. I've already laid down the facts multiple times, not going to keep repeating myself.

"
PURDURABO wrote:
So the build had to make a fairly minor change for trash clear and that means the build is dead? . What you are doing is like changing the tyre of your car and then declaring your old car dead.

A fairly minor change? What are you talking about. Unsummoning your Wickerman and replacing it with another spectre, then acquiring 3 flame golems that are capable of clearing adequately, is not a 'minor change'. You have to invest into passives, gems, jewels, sockets, to accomplish that, hence 'it's a different build, or at the very least a hybrid one'.
Are you really this desperate? I don't think you even believe your own BS that you spew. Just stop.
"
Besovskii wrote:
"
rhenk10 wrote:
I'm planning on going solar guards instead of TVs. What are the bis items for AG then?

Double dyadus? Double singularity?
Chest, gloves, boots and helm?

singularity imo useless for SG.
For SG Animated Guardian can equip aura giving items.
► Leer Cast
► Dying Breath
► Victario's Flight
► Zahndethus' Cassock
► South Bound

This gives us:
+18% curse effectiveness
+28% increased damage
+10% movement speed
+6% life regen while standing in consecrated ground

For TV Animated Guardian can equip.
► Leer Cast
► 2x Dyadus
► Victario's Flight
► IceTomb
► South Bound

This gives us:
+15% increased damage
+10% movement speed
+150% chill duration
+200% increased burning damage taken (or more burn basically)

Thx a lot!
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
PURDURABO wrote:

A fairly minor change? What are you talking about. Unsummoning your Wickerman and replacing it with another spectre, then acquiring 3 flame golems that are capable of clearing adequately, is not a 'minor change'. You have to invest into passives, gems, jewels, sockets, to accomplish that, hence 'it's a different build, or at the very least a hybrid one'.
Are you really this desperate? I don't think you even believe your own BS that you spew. Just stop.

Mate going golems requires changing exactly 4 jewel and gem sockets and the rest of the build is exactly the same.So yes it is a fairly minor change. That was not even much of a cost considering that shaper/elder items can free up gem sockets and TV never benefited all that much from jewels outside of straight up minion damage.
Last edited by PURDURABO on Feb 28, 2018, 11:59:07 AM
"
PURDURABO wrote:
Mate going golems requires changing exactly 4 jewel and gem sockets and the rest of the build is exactly the same.So yes it is a fairly minor change. That was not even much of a cost considering that shaper/elder items can free up gem sockets and TV never benefited all that much from jewels outside of straight up minion damage.

4 jewels that's 60% minion dmg, resists, stats... Summoners already have no gem sockets to spare - hence unset rings - so where do you link the golems? Again you have to sacrifice a lot, and even that with that hybrid build you'll get like mediocre clearspeed. Great.
But it's clearly far from a minor change [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Feb 28, 2018, 1:45:42 PM
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
PURDURABO wrote:

4 jewels that's 60% minion dmg, resists, stats... Summoners already have no gem sockets to spare - hence unset rings - so where do you link the golems? Again you have to sacrifice a lot, and even that with that hybrid build you'll get like mediocre clearspeed. Great.
But it's clearly far from a minor change, just drop the ego and admit you're full of crap.

What power you loose on the 4 jewel slots you gain back again by running 4 TV instead of 3, and the 3 fire golems also bring their own not insignifant dps to the table. And as for gem sockets I just moved my curse on hit setup to a hungry loop.
Sorry, double post.
Last edited by PURDURABO on Feb 28, 2018, 3:57:42 PM
Path notes regarding Necromancer doesn't contain any change to Mistress of Sacrifice (when Ascendant-Necromancer got that 50% offering effectivness nerf). I hope it isn't an oversight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info