[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Hi, what are u think about this 6L chest ? Can I apply it for this build ? Thanks in advance.
Hi,thanks for your very good build!

I'm level 90, I just 6L my Vis Mortis , I think I'm ready for the guards & shaper :)

I will spend the remaining 20% to be 91, add a new jewell and start testing all that.

My gear atm:

Spoiler

+2 Jewels 7% Life,minion damage & damage over time.

5988 PV 2838 mana no reserved.

Last edited by vick666 on Sep 10, 2017, 8:14:17 PM
First time down Shaper in my life and deathless too. 5L Cloak of Defiance. Thanks.
Last edited by llindvior on Sep 10, 2017, 11:05:45 PM
I found that the vanguards often place their totem towards add/trashes instead of bosses. Sometimes I had to lure the bosses to the totem myself <.<

Does anyone have any tips to force them correctly target bosses instead? Or should I just run with 3 vanguards + 1 wicker?
Last edited by wiwigvn on Sep 10, 2017, 11:31:51 PM
Villa map does NOT spawn wicker or Vanguards ... I was there with 2 of each, and spent 10 minutes desecrating without one single spawn. Just wanted you to know.
Really liking this build. I'm using it as a base for a "budget shaper build", approx 15-20c invested. I got Shaper to 10% on my 2nd attempt (harbinger hardcore). Sadly died to a volley of his balls as I tried to cull him with whirling blades :(

Next time for sure!
Ok, 4 Guardians "EZ mode".

Phoenix with 104% fire damage,Cast / Move / Attack speed , 32% life , Vulnerability... 30 seconds later I win :D

Shaper later,but your build is so good!

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but why do you have both Bone and Flesh Offerings in your setup? I thought you can't be affected by two Offerings simultaneously.

Also, what spectre composition do you recommend for map clearing — 2/2 split or 3/1 in favor of Wickers or Tukohamas?
Last edited by chieftainkys on Sep 11, 2017, 8:16:12 AM
Hi guys and @Natt, I reach the resist cap easily with commander of darkness.

I am using Victario's Charity Laminated Kite Shield to buff the minions, is this any good?
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Villa map does NOT spawn wicker or Vanguards ... I was there with 2 of each, and spent 10 minutes desecrating without one single spawn. Just wanted you to know.

Just checked, and got both spectres. Maybe you had the "inhabited by X" map mod

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info