[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
HHHHHH wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to equip Dyadus in both weapon slots? You would then get 200% increased burning damage taken by enemies that the Guardian hit, instead of just 100%.

The way I would probably do it, is just equip the guardian with Icetomb, two Dyadus axes and nothing else. Then, whenever it falls to low health (against a boss like Shaper or something), I would animate random helms/gloves/boots (probably picked up and dropped in the boss room), healing the Guardian for 25% life each cast (as stated on the wiki page for the skill gem).

The way I see it, Animate Guardian ought to be built as an expendable minion like Animated Weapons, rather than as a permanent minion that you invest more than 1c into.

Sounds like a good way to accidentally animate over your Dyadus. There are plenty of cheap items to animate that will keep its health up.
Got both Wicker Man and Tukohoma Vanguard in Vaal City map (T6).
Last edited by ImAncient on Sep 11, 2017, 6:48:21 PM
"
vick666 wrote:
Like a lot of people, my game crash from time to time.

No worries for 2-3 hours and then I could not finish the last 2 maps.

They had all 2 of the burning groud and these are the only ones since I started playing.

Maybe a track?

First of all great build! I was having a great time with it over the last few days... As above though, I've been getting consistent game crashes while playing, perhaps once every hour during mapping. Yesterday I decided to give solar guards a go just because of this problem. Really no idea whether it's a PC performance issue or monster bug, but sadly, it's very frustrating :(
Same issue, I love the build but the game crashes on me every 40 minutes or so.. and with spectres makes my brain hurt.. I'm going to have to shelve the build if i cant fix the issue
"
korzasa wrote:
"
HHHHHH wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to equip Dyadus in both weapon slots? You would then get 200% increased burning damage taken by enemies that the Guardian hit, instead of just 100%.

The way I would probably do it, is just equip the guardian with Icetomb, two Dyadus axes and nothing else. Then, whenever it falls to low health (against a boss like Shaper or something), I would animate random helms/gloves/boots (probably picked up and dropped in the boss room), healing the Guardian for 25% life each cast (as stated on the wiki page for the skill gem).

The way I see it, Animate Guardian ought to be built as an expendable minion like Animated Weapons, rather than as a permanent minion that you invest more than 1c into.

Obviously Dyadus 100% increased burning damage taken doesn´t stack.

In last league, if i remember - dual dyadus was used for RF builds, and they stacks. Idk they fix it or no, can't test in SSF.
"
HHHHHH wrote:

My oh my...
Well, it works in PoB, so I'll go test it and update the guide accordingly if they stack.
"
ImAncient wrote:
How do you do the 30-40 second DPS test for the spectres? I would like to test is the 30% more elemental damage helmet essence craft works for the spectres. I see that you are killing the same mob, but where do I find it, what level spectres do I use and how do you set it up?

Avarius Reassembled in Desecrated Chambers (65). I summon 1x Map-lvl spectre as usual, but only link him with the support gem/item I want to test. Then I whirl my way to Avarius (same layout every time), and record the kill with Nvidia Shadowplay. I make sure not to use my EE-spell inconsistently. Then I watch the clip and see how much time it took.
First time I killed every guardian and first time I killed the shaper. Thanks alot for this build, its really fun and great to play!

"
laserblader wrote:
Hi guys and @Natt, I reach the resist cap easily with commander of darkness.

I am using Victario's Charity Laminated Kite Shield to buff the minions, is this any good?

It's not really useful, as the spectres doesn't get any buffs from power charges and just some move speed/attack speed (only tukos) with the shield.
So imo it's not worth it.
Did a few inconclusive Avarius runs with 2x Dyadus and 1x Dyadus.

1x Innsbury Edge + 1 x Dyadus: 14 and 15 sec
2 x Dyadus: 11 and 13 sec

I would have expected a slightly larger time improvement as the second Dyadus should act as a "50% more" multiplier. I'll test it again at a later time and use a larger sample. A problem is that the Guardian does non-negligible damage with his attacks. Could be remedied by doing a run with only the guardian to get correction values...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info