[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
procproc wrote:
What recovery mechanics are people using? Just life flasks/passive regen? I mean, we shouldn't take that much damage with the minions tanking everything, but it seems like our ability to recover when we take a hit is relatively low.

Bone Offering. That thing is one of the OP defense and recovery in game, now with VP nerfed I suspect if it is the most OP one.

With CWDT, it basically allows you to AFK in enemy packs, just like that marauder "AFK gone cheap" build did.

"
ImAncient wrote:
I have had a BLAST with the leveling setup, even learned some tricks when the build author posted my own tips back at me!!! I did eventually have to give up haste to have enough unreserved mana for MOM support.

I just his act 10. As soon as I hit the wickermen... I'm switching and won't look back. The whole purpose of the leveling setup is to get me here.
Put Haste in an Essence Worm ring. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Can someone provide their links so I know what to use, particularly the animated guardian ones
AG I use AG - Empower - Minion Life - Fortify. For gear on the AG I use dual dyadus, icetomb, bringer of rain, rainbowstride, and some rare gloves.

Anything else you're specifically looking for, post up.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
You guys may be too pessimistic. Have anyone tried 6L WM at lv83? It seems GGG assume we can get lv83 spectres ASAP.
"
wiwigvn wrote:
You guys may be too pessimistic. Have anyone tried 6L WM at lv83? It seems GGG assume we can get lv83 spectres ASAP.

Yes, autor of that build posted video of shaper kill in 3.1 standard.
Shaper kill 3.1

Damage that wickerman produce need a full 1 second to melt damn white pack, it's doesn't look good.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Dec 11, 2017, 3:07:27 AM
I am torn: Flammability or Despair ?
In my character, the damage seems to be a lot less. It's extremely noticable on guardians and bosses that move a fair amount like Hydra. For map clear it is completely crap right now for me because of the lack of coverage due to 3 or 4 totems (I tried it with 3 + 1 Wicker for aoe).

For shaper it's still good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO8IHkmt6lw
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Last edited by liquidSG on Dec 11, 2017, 4:43:37 AM
the issue i have sometimes on map, is to keep my spectres on top of mobs.
Everytime i move, they follow me and ignore packs.

I know they go, wherever i put a spell on, moslty descerate/flesh offering or ball lightning for EE.

Is there a more "smoother" way to keep them in front of me, between enemys and me?
With wickerman its a dps loss, since they only have RF. maybe really have to swap to SG in maps

I wish they would have increased the radius of the AOE a little bit, but lower the damage.
It would hlep alot, since its already pretty tiny.
Last edited by Camatoo on Dec 11, 2017, 4:10:36 AM
Spam ball lightning on pack, or try srs 4 link.
Spell echo bugged for spectre, don't used it right now.
Last edited by BoneFaer on Dec 11, 2017, 5:06:05 AM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Yes, autor of that build posted video of shaper kill in 3.1 standard.
Shaper kill 3.1

Damage that wickerman produce need a full 1 second to melt damn white pack, it's doesn't look good.

You meant even with Curse on Hit Ball Lightning and still need 1 sec for a white pack? OMG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info