[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
hey. I want that build. But i dont have 13-15 ex for Tukohama shield... (((( Pls. Tell me - what i can equip instead of it? what shield i must have? Help pls ) Thank u. (Standart)

Before takohama u can use any rare shield with hp/mana/block without NA. If u need more clear speed recommend try Victario charity (BL generate frenzy charges) and swap with Lioneye's remorse for T15/16 phys bosses, RotF for phoenix/atziri, Aurora for shaper. Rathpith globe for swap neck with bisco.
"
Exelice wrote:
"
hey. I want that build. But i dont have 13-15 ex for Tukohama shield... (((( Pls. Tell me - what i can equip instead of it? what shield i must have? Help pls ) Thank u. (Standart)

Before takohama u can use any rare shield with hp/mana/block without NA. If u need more clear speed recommend try Victario charity (BL generate frenzy charges) and swap with Lioneye's remorse for T15/16 phys bosses, RotF for phoenix/atziri, Aurora for shaper. Rathpith globe for swap neck with bisco.

ok. Ty. Have u any gear img? What gems i need to pick to my other shields?

Gems for Lioneye's ?

Gems for RotF?

Gems for Aurora ?

Ty)
"
wiwigvn wrote:
I tried running spectres early with a tabular rasa + queen's during leveling (I play on SC so I could go yolo). It's pretty doable but only with some requirements.
Act 3 was too difficult, Dominus was a pain, and I need to switch to full SRS to kill him.
Act 4 was the same, all bosses are doable with spectres (4x flame sentinel) but Malachai hit too hard for spectres so SRS is still required.
It became much better in Act 5, with help from nice guys on global I rush labs to get Soul Weaver, and clear everything with Sanguine Sisters (magma orb / firecall?) and of course, the impressive Kitava's Heralds. Kitava went down easily, funnily smashed by his own Heralds.
From Act 6, I switched to the Vangards and smelt everything.

"
Belchonok wrote:
OMG THIS BUILD'S BRILLIANT

With my shitty gear I'm destroying the Atlas with cup of tea in left hand and mouse in right hand.

I played with Kitava's Herald. Insane damage, but as glasscannon as fuck...

I won't call a 6L Vis Mortis shitty gear <.<

I've switched this morning to 5L Cloak of Defiance. Really 6L is useless. Tukohama's Vanguard melted the Shaper's face really fast and safe for me.
"

ok. Ty. Have u any gear img? What gems i need to pick to my other shields?

Gems for Lioneye's ?

Gems for RotF?

Gems for Aurora ?

Ty)

Don't understood it, but u can use ur gem setup from main shield, just swap it and use.
About gear, build pretty flexible, so u can change many items/nodes and its still work fine (reason why summoner so good right? :] ). U can check my profile if need some inspirations.
For some reason I was unable to find both Weaker men and Vanguards in Chateau after spending like 15 min spamming spell echoed desecrate today. Yesterday found them there pretty quickly.

Idk whether it's a super bad luck or something have changed, but be aware. Will test more later
The second Shaper. Not deathless (his massive AOE-attack once oneshotted me, once I blocked it lol), but priceless.

Spoiler

Wow! This roll costs about 140c. Dang yo

PS. I am sorry about my maybe irrelevant posts, but I finally found the build which can all content without any skill lol. This is the result. TS, you're the greatest.
Last edited by Belchonok on Sep 5, 2017, 2:34:42 PM
You can double the damage output by wearing dyadus and putting some cold damage on ball lightning (i use added cold, can use herald of ice to add it to shield charge as well but i like mom). Scourge is nice but not that nice...not even close really.

Inb4 nerf
"
akarias wrote:
You can double the damage output by wearing dyadus and putting some cold damage on ball lightning (i use added cold, can use herald of ice to add it to shield charge as well but i like mom). Scourge is nice but not that nice...not even close really.

Inb4 nerf

I personally really like the idea of Scourge just for the fact of the ability to summon bunch of wolves. And since I'm not using zombies those wolves act as a meat shield for me. Also I feel like the damage is quite nice already, I can basically whirl around the map and everything dies on a 5 link.

Waiting for my gems to hit lvl20 and I will try guardians, shaper and Atziri+UAtziri.
"
akarias wrote:
You can double the damage output by wearing dyadus and putting some cold damage on ball lightning

I agree this should work from reading the description of the item, but in practice it is not straight forward to chill. This was concluded from 3 kills of Avarius, Reassembled (65). One kill was done with Scourge and took 45 sec, one without a weapon and took 60 sec, the last with Dyadus and took 63 sec.

Level 18 Frostbolt was spammed throughout the fight in an attempt to chill. But you need to do at least 0.33% of the targets hp in cold damage in order to apply a 1% chill. A level 18 Frostbolt deals 547 to 820 cold damage. And EE will buff the mob's cold res. Avarius has 330k hp, so you need to deal at least 1092 cold damage per hit to chill.

For something like Uber Atziri you will need to deal 16.5k+ cold damage per hit.

This can be circumvented by using the unique amulet The Pandemonius. That will result in a 1 sec chill for any spell. For spell block you'd then use Rathpith Globe. Might be worth it in some situations.
Last edited by Natt on Sep 5, 2017, 10:05:31 PM
what if using advancing fortress instead of scourge to free the nodes for additional block to another curse (flammability/ele weakness)? It has more block chance and some life. I am just not sure how the effectiveness of the 70% minion dam vs the curse (for bosses).

Any one has a clue or tested it before?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info