[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
JustMane wrote:
"
hedonist wrote:
"
JustMane wrote:
I need to ask. Best weapon on this build i mean end game "mode" is scourge? Any other weapons good in end game? Maybe any rare or some unique?

when you come to the point where the damage bonus from scourge becomes irrelevant(again, in shaper voice) you can switch to brightbeak for more zoom zoom with shield charge

What dude? :D brightbeak? :P pls be srsly

Brightbeak = fastest aps weapon = fastest shield charge. The faster you shield charge, the faster u clear. Since ur specs insta rip everything
"
hedonist wrote:
Same with the helmet slot, however I'm using
so my helm slot is also pretty much set in stone as well.

I'm disgusted, gz
"
hedonist wrote:
"
llamaegg wrote:
Hey guys, any opinion on where to start saving for next? I was thinking about aiming for a 5-6 link Vis to replace my Cloak (though not 100% sure yet? As a hardcore player the extra survivability of Cloak is hard to pass up, but the extra Spectre seems pretty clutch for later bosses), and a Scourge to replace my Advancing fortress once I finish uber lab.

Also, what's the consensuses of Animate Guardian? I have a pretty nice +2 minion helm in my stash, and been leveling up a AG, Minion Life, Fortify and Melee Splash in my second gear slot in case I decide to go for it, but have never messed around with it before. Seems like it would be crazy good though.

with the +1 gem levle corruption helps immensely to the AG survival since it boosts both AG and the empower level, with level 4 empower and 21 AG this puts him at level 26, I haven't had my AG die since I made this change, it was some much needed peace of mind for me.

Minion damage on gloves, or life for that matter is good advice, alternately you could try to get yourself something like this

Just grabbed a different pair of gloves, only rolled +11% sadly, but they'll work for now.

And didn't even think about looking for +1 boots, sadly only one pair up on poe.trade, and not nearly the right colour combo, but I'll keep an eye out. I like the idea of being able to eventually swap back to Skullhead.
I do the same as well I drop my midnight bargin for that brightbeak when I party with ppl cause ive got to go fast right or i will lag so far behind ppl if I stuck with the wand setup Lol.

That's fine of the things I really enjoy about specter builds your gearing is so flexible and still do absurd damage.
"
llamaegg wrote:
"
hedonist wrote:
"
llamaegg wrote:
Hey guys, any opinion on where to start saving for next? I was thinking about aiming for a 5-6 link Vis to replace my Cloak (though not 100% sure yet? As a hardcore player the extra survivability of Cloak is hard to pass up, but the extra Spectre seems pretty clutch for later bosses), and a Scourge to replace my Advancing fortress once I finish uber lab.

Also, what's the consensuses of Animate Guardian? I have a pretty nice +2 minion helm in my stash, and been leveling up a AG, Minion Life, Fortify and Melee Splash in my second gear slot in case I decide to go for it, but have never messed around with it before. Seems like it would be crazy good though.

with the +1 gem levle corruption helps immensely to the AG survival since it boosts both AG and the empower level, with level 4 empower and 21 AG this puts him at level 26, I haven't had my AG die since I made this change, it was some much needed peace of mind for me.

Minion damage on gloves, or life for that matter is good advice, alternately you could try to get yourself something like this

Just grabbed a different pair of gloves, only rolled +11% sadly, but they'll work for now.

And didn't even think about looking for +1 boots, sadly only one pair up on poe.trade, and not nearly the right colour combo, but I'll keep an eye out. I like the idea of being able to eventually swap back to Skullhead.

U know you can recollor corrupted items via vorici master lvl 8 rightm
Sorry if this has been asked before, but will The Scourge with Culling Strike be a better option than a normal The Scourge?

Hey guys I'd like to have some input on how I could improve my build. Right now I'm thinking of 5 linking a chest but I cannot decide between Vis Mortis or Cloak of Defiance (which I would have to buy). I'm playing on HC so some extra survivability could be nice but at the same I'd be losing a spectre.

I'm running T11-T13 fine but I haven't tried to go farther.

Anyone could advise me on that choice ?
"
rotan wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but will The Scourge with Culling Strike be a better option than a normal The Scourge?
Marginal, unless you put your golem in there and he gets CS as well. Then his AOE attack could cull.

The thing is, our hits really don't matter. Most maps I don't bother doing ANYTHING other than run the map letting my spectres murder everything. I'll stop and cast Bone Offering if a harbinger pops up, because those packs take a few seconds to burn down.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
rippmania wrote:

Hey guys I'd like to have some input on how I could improve my build. Right now I'm thinking of 5 linking a chest but I cannot decide between Vis Mortis or Cloak of Defiance (which I would have to buy). I'm playing on HC so some extra survivability could be nice but at the same I'd be losing a spectre.

You're going to benefit a fair bit from getting your gems to 20/20. Cloak would be nice if your mana pool is big enough to support it, needs to be 40% of your life at the bare minimum, and I like to have some headroom so I can still cast when I've been hit hard.

What are you running for flasks / jewels?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
rippmania wrote:

You're going to benefit a fair bit from getting your gems to 20/20. Cloak would be nice if your mana pool is big enough to support it, needs to be 40% of your life at the bare minimum, and I like to have some headroom so I can still cast when I've been hit hard.

What are you running for flasks / jewels?

Right now I have about 5.8k life and 3.2 K mana. So you think I would benefit more from a cloak ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info