[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

All guardians and Shaper are easy for this build as long as you can dodge their oneshots. I'm very bad at dodging so I rip sometimes. The only exception is Chimera, who seems to have no oneshot and his arena is so large that it's a joke doing him.
"
wiwigvn wrote:
All guardians and Shaper are easy for this build as long as you can dodge their oneshots. I'm very bad at dodging so I rip sometimes. The only exception is Chimera, who seems to have no oneshot and his arena is so large that it's a joke doing him.

Does chimera specifically target you during his ninja cloud attacks or random mobs like specter etc?
"
Millennium wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Does chimera specifically target you during his ninja cloud attacks or random mobs like specter etc?

Both, but he tends to target you more, same like other Guardians and bosses. Minions only hold aggro to certain extent. The easy point in Chimera fight is that he only uses attacks, so you can easily block with an Anvil amulet (easily 78% block full time) and there's lot of space without shooting shit like Phoenix's and Hydra's, so that you can run around and let your minions do the dirty work. His attack during the smoke phase is also not very strong so you can take 1 or 2 hit and block all the rest.

Minotaur is only dangerous during his last phase when I may accidentally touch the lightning barrier.
Has anyone tried using United in Dream? Is the damage better than with the scourge?
"
Xeelios wrote:
Has anyone tried using United in Dream? Is the damage better than with the scourge?
united in dream is terrible for these specters as majority of their dmg is a burn affliction which won't scale poison as you imagine. Its better on physical based specters like slashed miscreacations or evangalist.
Not sure if this was asked before but I'm going to ask anyway. Let's say you got lucky and got +1 curse in 5 vaals, which 2 would give a good mix of offense and defense? I know Flammability + Vulnerability is probably best offensive pair, but what do you think would be a good mix to it? Temporal? Enfeeble?
When patch fixing descreate will be released ? Get TV/WM on any t16/t17 is almost impossible now...
"
SzamanikTM wrote:
When patch fixing descreate will be released ? Get TV/WM on any t16/t17 is almost impossible now...

Szamanik pm me in game bro ;)
I have question for all users this build.

I thinking about Queen's Escape Ornate Sword 6L And Kaom Armour. Also we lose 25% block ( with flask and bone still get this 75/75 % block ) but we get a tone of HP. So i calculate all and with kaom i get 8500 or more life :o Its well be fk tanky all + 2500 mana. And STILL ! 75/75 block on all. How aboute this?

*Minions get more life ! More dmg ! Better Movement speed and we get tone of HP !
Last edited by JustMane on Oct 18, 2017, 4:38:46 PM
Hey fellow Melters.

I have a question about Tukohama's Fortress.
I'm currently playing SSF-HC(btw), and was lucky enough to find one of these sweet TF's. Now my question is wether I should specc eldritch to make it viable and get some ES-gear or if there is any way to get around the whole blood magic problem. I'm also aware that I need to fit necro aegis in the skill-tree to make it even close to viable.

I guess my question is if anyone have a tree that'd make Tukohama's close to hc-viable. I don't mind playing risky.

Thanks a lot for the build tho.
It's a really solid build overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info