[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Besovskii wrote:
damn
GGG broke all spectre builds in this path :(
atleast 50% of apexter players for what they wanted the other 50% are like me starting at 4 bears in their h
/o wondering what they did to get such a punishment. I'm looking forward to deleting my experience and character once I get home from work and realize my specter summoned will never be the same again.
Last edited by lyeesia on Oct 12, 2017, 8:03:30 AM
OMFG ! Where is my spectre ! I buy 4 maps Phoenix and 2 Hydra and nothing ! 30 min desecrate and 0 Tukohama and 0 Wicker Mans... GGG ! Destroy BUILD !....
I lost 1 ex 20c on maps -.- No comments. Best Patch Ever see !

Any idea what we can do now? Wait? Or only sold all gear and create new build?
Pls help. How i can play now...
"
Besovskii wrote:
damn
GGG broke all spectre builds in this path :(

Well, not all spectre builds, I easily got solar guards from shrine and hydra maps with "inhabited by solar fanatics"-mod.
"
JustMane wrote:
OMFG ! Where is my spectre ! I buy 4 maps Phoenix and 2 Hydra and nothing ! 30 min desecrate and 0 Tukohama and 0 Wicker Mans... GGG ! Destroy BUILD !....

r u fucking kidding me? i posted algorithm RIGHT on this fucking page
WOW
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
"
JustMane wrote:

r u fucking kidding me? i posted algorithm RIGHT on this fucking page
WOW

DUDE I Desectrare 30 min on Overgrovn ruin map and nothing !
What are Wicker men btw ? Demons, animals, ... ?
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
both tv and wickers can appear right at the portal area in the shaper's realm
but not 100%, condition to this: 1 of areas between shaper phases (uncreated/unshaped) should contain them, so you have some little chance to get both TV and WM, since there are 2 areas and they both can proc

so basically, id offer that algorithm for our build now:
1) spam overgrown ruin t15 map, until u get 3 vg + 1 wm
2) go shaper runs, fastest way to check if u can get any of needed minions there - is kill shaper and see what mobs were in uncreated/unshaped area, if there were vg or vm - u can get them now from portal area

maybe you should add this to 1st post to prevent a lot of questions.
so build still pretty alive and even maybe buffed overall

You should add video... I dont understand what do you talking about
r u kidding? if nothing just open another overgrown map, i said 'SPAM' it, its not 100% obviously
faster way to check - go and look what mobs are alive, if no tv/wm - u cant desecrate

"
Scipion75 wrote:

should be animals, but i wont recommend rolling animals on map, because it still not 100% to have wickerman there, u ll have just some set of animals, so u ll anyway need to run several maps to proc wm, i guess easier to follow my algorithm (overgrown => shaper) and get both t17 boys
Last edited by _vnz on Oct 12, 2017, 8:13:54 AM
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
r u kidding? if nothing just open another overgrown map, i said 'SPAM' it, its not 100% obviously
faster way to check - go and look what mobs are alive, if no tv/wm - u cant desecrate

"
Scipion75 wrote:

should be animals, but i wont recommend rolling animals on map, because it still not 100% to have wickerman there, u ll have just some set of animals, so u ll anyway need to run several maps to proc wm, i guess easier to follow my algorithm (overgrown => shaper) and get both t17 boys

You do this on white or rare Ruin?
If i have desecrate 19/20 and raise 19/20 can get this from this map? Or shaper?
Last edited by JustMane on Oct 12, 2017, 8:18:29 AM
white one, but it doesnt matter, just skip mods with 'inhabited by'
yes, you can do it with 19 level desecreate/RS, cause it is still up to 100 level corpses, u can read it on ur gem description

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info