[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Just found 4 TV in overgrowth ruin. Are they able to solo all the guardians without WM? what about corrupted guardians? anything i should avoid?
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
Just found 4 TV in overgrowth ruin. Are they able to solo all the guardians without WM? what about corrupted guardians? anything i should avoid?

yes they are able ez, but without wickerman its really pain to kill normal mobs (not bosses), so id recommend to find one and run 3 tv + 1 wm
If I can get a high Level Raise Spectre but don't have a high Level desecrate I could run high Level maps with a different char and if I stumble over TV / Wickerman and killed them I can change my char and go in with the Necro, can't I?
Last edited by Slowdice2 on Oct 12, 2017, 7:18:56 AM
Ok guys it took awhile but here's what I got:

- T17 Shapers Realm: first open found TV's in initial start of map. I heard rumors of wicker's in later phases but I've never done shaper so I didn't try. Desecrated 4 first.

- T16 Chimera: wicker's are not always present but I was invited to a white chimera map with wicker's present and was able to desecrate one.

To be clear this is a buff! T17 TVs defend much faster than T16!!!

If we can get T17 wickers gg!
20 mins of desecrating Overgrown Ruin and all I got is 1 TV. I also tried to desecrate some Inhabited by solar fanatics map, got absolutely nothing from it. Can you guys recommend some other spectre, which do T10-T15 content?
"
BGrimmm wrote:
Ok guys it took awhile but here's what I got:

- T17 Shapers Realm: first open found TV's in initial start of map. I heard rumors of wicker's in later phases but I've never done shaper so I didn't try. Desecrated 4 first.

- T16 Chimera: wicker's are not always present but I was invited to a white chimera map with wicker's present and was able to desecrate one.

To be clear this is a buff! T17 TVs defend much faster than T16!!!

If we can get T17 wickers gg!

Where exactly did you find the TV in the shaper map ?
I got a t15 wicker and need TV badly :p
both tv and wickers can appear right at the portal area in the shaper's realm
but not 100%, condition to this: 1 of areas between shaper phases (uncreated/unshaped) should contain them, so you have some little chance to get both TV and WM, since there are 2 areas and they both can proc

so basically, id offer that algorithm for our build now:
1) spam overgrown ruin t15 map, until u get 3 vg + 1 wm
2) go shaper runs, fastest way to check if u can get any of needed minions there - is kill shaper and see what mobs were in uncreated/unshaped area, if there were vg or vm - u can get them now from portal area

maybe you should add this to 1st post to prevent a lot of questions.
so build still pretty alive and even maybe buffed overall
Last edited by _vnz on Oct 12, 2017, 8:04:14 AM
So I spent the better part of 4hrs yesterday going into 2 shapes raelm. Only the first were wickermen found after about 50+ desecrate attempts. Second one not a single wickermen or vanguard found. Vie also tried overgorqn ruin. My exp is this update is extremely frustration and last night felt like I logged on just to committed suicide and watch my exp bar go from 90% towards 92 now at 20% towards 92. I think this update enforced the idea I should quit the game while im ahead.
"
Kispren wrote:
"
BGrimmm wrote:

I got a t15 wicker and need TV badly :p

Where did you get this T15 wicker please ? Guys you should share your infos.
Last edited by Scipion75 on Oct 12, 2017, 7:56:08 AM
damn
GGG broke all spectre builds in this path :(
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info