[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Hmm been trying this build out the last couple of days, 3.3 And I'm also having DPS issues, not only does my tooltip say 4k that's also what it feels like I'm doing, It's honestly even a struggle in DPS standards to do t1 maps. kinda confused, the only thing I think I need to swap out are the gloves (just got to mapping)
Fairly new to the game as well so any help is appreciated.
Spoiler
your gem levels are low. give it some time for them to level up 18-19. also this build needs shit ton of ''adds x to x fire damage to attacks'' try to get fire damage to attacks on your 2 rings + amulet + gloves. after that, aim for a spiked gloves with fire damage to attacks and weapon elemental damage + fire damage to attacks rings and amulet. also your last gem for 6L'' immolate support''(you only have 5L atm and its alright.) gives like 200 fire damage to attacks. its a HUGE dps. also belt of the deceiver is not good for this build. go for life + resist + weapon elemental damage belt. They are not so expensive.

u have lvl5 CWDT and lvl10 immortal call. Its cant work like this. use lvl7 immortal call and replace haste with level 7 flame golem.

lastly i would change kaoms with a rare boot for leapslam - faster attacks - fortify - bloodmagic combo.

you need some sort of movement ability. it increases clear speed, speeds up backtracking when flicker strike throws you a place where you dont want to go and also you need it for to dodge some nasty boss attacks.
Last edited by Oymaygad on Jun 17, 2018, 2:46:26 PM
Thanks for all the help oymaygad, I switched to this setup after reading your reply. atm, this can easily do T10 so that's a big improvement (still working on leveling those gems). not really satisfied with the belt, however, couldn't find anything that had fire rolls on it. Can't really afford the expensive amulet listed on the post should I just keep the Ngamahu Tiki i'm using now? thanks!

Spoiler
hey, you need some ''x fire damage to attacks'' on your 2 rings, gloves and amulet.

and you need ''increased elemental damage with attack skills'' on your belt (rare belt with some health + resistances of your need).

Prismweave belt is a great belt. the only downside is no health :). for low tier mapping and maybe up to T10 you wont need any more health more than 4.5k probably. but eventually its good to switch a rare belt like this:

same with rings. '' The Taming'' is very good for this build. Expensive and has no life on it. (im obsessed with life i know :) ). so i like to use rare rings something like this :
i wish that % cold damage is fire :) it would be perfect.

Ngamahu Tiki is again great budget option. when you have enough currency, on the amulet slot you have 2 options. 1: go for Xoph's amulet. 2: Impresence ( fire version) + Atziri Flask (xoph amulet makes you only can deal fire damage, therefore atziri flask has no any effect).

i choose impresence amulet route myself.
with its flammability mana reservation costs no mana part, i can swap enlighten on the 4 link with arctic armor. arctic armor + maddening presence + 4 seconds long immortal calls. oh boy its insanely tanky :)
Spoiler

Been playing this build this league having some fun. Any suggestions on where to improve from here? Normally run a Ngamahu tiki instead of bisco just been trying it out lately.
Hey! been following your build for my 2nd character for the league and i'm having fun so far although im just wanting to know if im on the right path or any amendments i can do. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Im leaving my PoB link here : https://pastebin.com/dmyGg1aq

on the side note, im using a 5L oro's for molten strike incase it don't show up in pob.

Cheers!

Any tips or advice as to how I can further my gear so far? I've got about 7,739dps on flicker while in H/o.
Well, Vaal Haste + Headhunter buffs + Commandment of Reflection + Ancestral Warchief + Vaal Double Strike makes for a nice option on bosses, I much prefer that to Molten Strike which doesn't synergize well with maxing out Abyss jewels in the Shrike suit and in the tree.

Meanwhile Maddening Presence + CWDT IC + Enfeeble + Spirit Charges feels fairly tanky.

Last edited by Ohtee on Jun 27, 2018, 2:40:11 PM
"
Communication wrote:

Any tips or advice as to how I can further my gear so far? I've got about 7,739dps on flicker while in H/o.

A 6-link Oro's will improve your damage quite a lot, so I'd start with that. Incursion league added the modifier for gloves which adds # to # fire damage against burning enemies, those might be worth looking into as well. Opal rings (buy with increased fire damage or craft yourself using essences of Anger) or The Taming's for rings will boost your damage too.
thanks for build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info