[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Hello! Just wondering, why wouldn't this build pick up Acro/PhaseAcro? The nodes are right there, and they provide a lot of damage mitigation.

Cheers!
"
Oymaygad wrote:
I started this build as my league starter in 3.3. No need to be updated. Nothing chaged for this build in 3.3 Atm im flicking with my 5-link Oro and doing t10 maps. Face tanked uber izaro @around 5.3k hp.

How did you deal with the phase were she splits into 4?
One of the clones has 100% ele reflect and the random targeting of flicker kills me everytime i try...

Beside that i can confirm that the build works like charm
T12 Maps were no problem with a 5l, 6-linking a nearly perfect oro´s now :)
Higher maps should work too, i just dont have any so far

Currently im trying my "Inspired learning" idea
For the general Map clearing/incursions/temple it feels great but bossing is ofc worse
Dude i tanked uber izaro @ uber lab. i think you are mistaking atziri with izaro :D . i cant do atziri with flicker.

side note: i will stop leveling at 95 i think. Therefore i wont go further than '' Forces of Nature'' talent. i will deviate from normal tree and take 2 more jewel slot after that.

I am thinking of Cyclone - Conc Effect - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Elemental Focus - Immolate - Chance to Ignite on the second Oro for bossing purposes. at PoB, it gives similar dps to my flicker and i can control my character :)

However there is a big problem. Oro is Dex-Str item. That gem combo i wrote above is 1G1R4B, i dont know if i can 4 offcolor gems on Oro.

Molten Strike needs 2 treshold jewels to be effective. I dont want to sacrifice 2 jewel slots on my tree . Therefore i will try cyclone.
could you pls add to the guide which maps you can´t do.

"
Oymaygad wrote:
I am thinking of Cyclone - Conc Effect - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Elemental Focus - Immolate - Chance to Ignite on the second Oro for bossing purposes. at PoB, it gives similar dps to my flicker and i can control my character :)

However there is a big problem. Oro is Dex-Str item. That gem combo i wrote above is 1G1R4B, i dont know if i can 4 offcolor gems on Oro.

Simply craft the off-colors with vorici, its not that expensive to get the first 4 sockets to blue.
"
rainvair91 wrote:
"
Oymaygad wrote:

Simply craft the off-colors with vorici, its not that expensive to get the first 4 sockets to blue.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

chromatic calc tool

Average cost of 987,7 Chromatics, around 75c at this time...
"
Oymaygad wrote:
Dude i tanked uber izaro @ uber lab. i think you are mistaking atziri with izaro :D . i cant do atziri with flicker.

side note: i will stop leveling at 95 i think. Therefore i wont go further than '' Forces of Nature'' talent. i will deviate from normal tree and take 2 more jewel slot after that.

Molten Strike needs 2 treshold jewels to be effective. I dont want to sacrifice 2 jewel slots on my tree . Therefore i will try cyclone.

You are right, did mix them up :D

Vaal double strike might be the solution we are looking for for single target
Havent done any calculations for this build in general but the skill itself just looks stupidly strong.

We need a little trick tho which is just testet:

Problem:
VDS wont have any charges when we swap to the secondary Weapon

Solution:
equib a second VDS in a Ring or an different non linked socket.
This way the secondary VDS gains charges as we flicker around
Both VDS share a chargepool so when we swap so the secondary weapon it is loaded
doublepost, sorry
Last edited by Haradon on Jun 7, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

Finally got my 6L (look at thsi beauty! these rolls!) and tried my VDS idea
Im not good at POB calculations and not even shure if my liks are the right decision but it killed a t15 boss without any problems

The Mapclear on t15 is a blast!

Also killed Red Elder yesterday still on the 5l so bossing is fine anyway :)

Omnitect makes some trouble tho with flicker, standing "inside" of him gets you killed quickly.
But with VDS that problem is solved, killed lvl 80 one deathless with 0 Problems :)

I guess i should swap out my Amulet next?
And if anyone could run the VDS calculations i would very much apreciate that
Last edited by Haradon on Jun 10, 2018, 8:17:37 AM
HC viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info