[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

btw from wiki about Iron Grip:

"Only physical damage dealt by the projectile will be increased. The bonus from strength will be +1% increased Projectile Attack Physical Damage for every five points of strength."

Seems that Iron Grip will do nothing for our sweet fire damage from Oro. (and we also use Xophs Blood with Avatar of Fire, so we doesn't have ANY phys damage, even if we have it on rings or amulet or gloves)
Am i right?

P.S. i found out that we have plenty of dps even without Anger. At least for some tough boss fights we can use some defensive alternative like Arctic Armour ? It is only 25% mana reserved, so it is solving our mana issues too. Btw it's compensanting negative effects of more incoming damage from our ascendancy and oro.
We can even add Clarity or Purity of Fire/Cold/Lightning/Elements when we need overcapped resists vs Guardians for example. Purity of Fire will also help with reflect issues and with correct usage of flask The Wise Oak.

P.P.S if we somehow add second curse Elemental Weakness (corrupted ring or amu with +1 curse, or just boots Windscream), will it help? Can monster resists can go negative so far? I mean we have fire penetration in passve tree, from Flammability, so adding Ele Weakness will add anything useful?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Nov 16, 2017, 9:15:28 AM
Please, tell me that the build is not right?
Izary in Uber Lab and Argus can kill with one blow????
P.S. character on racing ONDR
Last edited by teabird on Nov 19, 2017, 6:38:02 AM
"
teabird wrote:
Please, tell me that the build is not right?
Izary in Uber Lab and Argus can kill with one blow????
P.S. character on racing ONDR

Link items/gear

Uber lab is going to kill this squishy build if you ever get combo'd without immortal call.

-----------

Wouldn't recommend this build for starter as leveling it is probably one of the most painful builds i've done due to lack of leveling uniques. (flipside is you can get all your gear super cheap got myself all the main uniques needed for ~40c total first day)

My main grip with the build with the build in my eyes requires the red nightmare (+5 endurance charges for 20% ele/phys dmg reduct)

Also flicker strike still desyncs like mad =/
Last edited by S0T0 on Nov 26, 2017, 4:19:54 AM
Any updates since 3.1?

because VP got reworked and i dont know if builds like this would still work, so if anyone is still going this build but modified please reply what should be changed, or even say if it is still possible to go this build or it would be useless with dying to every high tier maps because of lack of life regen.

Thanks.
I just hit level 50 before I realized how big a change Vaal Pact was. Anyone know if there is a way to get this build to work or if getting the new Vaal Pact is worth it?
plz add screen with your dmg
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
For those afraid about VP changes, from what i gather this build would still work without. Its still a squishy build no matter what.

How i see it,the other option is this (correct me if im wrong but isnt this a instant gain instead of leech)

Yeah you lose another ring slot but the abyssal belts and jewels them selves make up for alot of lost stats and the character is still capped with resistances.

The Taming seems luxury in the first place, so if you seem to struggle this would be an option for sustain.

Last edited by Creepymutu on Dec 14, 2017, 1:10:36 PM
I'm actually playing this build in the HC league right now. Instead of the Essence Sap mana leech nodes I took the Spirit Void and Vitality Void nodes, as well as the new Vaal Pact.

For funsies and a little bit more extra life gains I'm using the Lightpoacher, Abyss Unique Helmet. I'm in early mapping and it's a bit spikey. Some well timed Seething Life and Basalt Flasks are required.

Having a blast though..
Level 83 in Abyss SC, having a blast with the build. Haven't taken Vaal Pact, and dropped a few damage nodes for extra health nodes. A bit squishy still, but still effective. Only gotten to tier 7 maps, but still holding up so far.
Well this build in Abyss league "nerfed" as f*you know* becouse of vaal pact, but it still better then Terminus est flicker. What about flicker in common? Well there two point why you wanna play flicker: first - you really love this spell like i do and second you are idiot, probably the same as first point) Good clear speed is only what good about flicker, when you go to end-game you will understand that near end-game gear to farm shaper(whoops you are dead a couple of times) and uber atzrir(u mad? forget, lol) you will need about 45 ex or near that. I can have cycloner for about 15 ex to clear all content. In common: deads from one shot or near that becouse you can't instant leech, huge cost for gear and of course lags like "why i am standing still, *laaag* becouse server can't handle that speed or whatever happens - you are dead, will be your best friends while you play flicker on Abyss league) But i'm on it!
PS: sorry about bad english, not my native language)
Last edited by stalPROm on Dec 20, 2017, 5:51:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info