[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

im level 90 having problem with my mana and i cant kill the guardian why is that i have the high budget gear on? heres my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/MhQfa8hJ

Last edited by badcrash on Oct 26, 2017, 9:26:12 AM
"
badcrash wrote:
im level 90 having problem with my mana in the beginning the flicker was continues after that i will gonna stop because i dont have mana and i cant kill the guardian why is that i have the high budget gear on? heres my pastebin
please can someone help me
https://pastebin.com/MhQfa8hJ

"
coaa wrote:
I do feel my weapon swap molten strike needs help badly though. I need to update those gems as it was an afterthought when I tossed it together. As it stands right now my flicker drops bosses way faster. I still need to get the xoph necklace but i'm working on leveling and finishing the tree still. Using carnage heart with slayer seems tough to drop.

Coaa. I looked over your toon. Well... There is a lot.

-Links: Drop ice bite from your flicker strike links, recolor the sword, and swap it for Fire pen.
------: Get rid of "Added fire damage" You have 3 to 7 phys damage. it is only giving you 2 fire damage. Replace it with something like Fire pen(since it is our single target) We also do not need added consistency with frenzy charges with molten strike. Get rid of Chance to ignite and replace it with immolate.

-Flasks: Unless you're only using ToH as a glorified Basalt flask, get rid of it. Again, you only have 3 to 7 phys damage(thanks to your gloves), and all ToH gives is barely 1 added cold damage.
-------: Currently wise oak isn't doing much/anything for you. With all flasks active, you're at 130% fire res, 182% cold, and 95% lighting over the cap. If you were using wise oak for reflect reduction, Its only reducing lightning. If you were trying to use it for pen, well. It only helps cold damage there. Try to balance your resistances; If that is too much, drop the ToH for a Dying sun. It will give your Flicker strike a bit more AoE for the splash damage, and 2 more balls = OP damage, AND you gain the % Pen bonus from your wise oak.

-passive tree: For the most part, its pretty good. Only recommendation i'd make-- Drop a frenzy node, and 5% life node, Use those 3 points to pick up "Lava lash" inbetween iron grip and crimson dance. Maybe pick up the jewel socket to the left of the marauder start for a 7% life+attack speed jewel soon.
Last edited by djfang on Oct 28, 2017, 10:49:26 AM
"
djfang wrote:
"
coaa wrote:
I do feel my weapon swap molten strike needs help badly though. I need to update those gems as it was an afterthought when I tossed it together. As it stands right now my flicker drops bosses way faster. I still need to get the xoph necklace but i'm working on leveling and finishing the tree still. Using carnage heart with slayer seems tough to drop.

-Links: Drop ice bite from your flicker strike links, recolor the sword, and swap it for Fire pen.
------: Get rid of "Added fire damage" You have 3 to 7 phys damage. it is only giving you 2 fire damage. Replace it with something like Fire pen(since it is our single target) We also do not need added consistency with frenzy charges with molten strike. Get rid of Chance to ignite and replace it with immolate.

-Flasks: Unless you're only using ToH as a glorified Basalt flask, get rid of it. Again, you only have 3 to 7 phys damage(thanks to your gloves), and all ToH gives is barely 1 added cold damage.
-------: Currently wise oak isn't doing much/anything for you. With all flasks active, you're at 130% fire res, 182% cold, and 95% lighting over the cap. If you were using wise oak for reflect reduction, Its only reducing lightning. If you were trying to use it for pen, well. It only helps cold damage there. Try to balance your resistances; If that is too much, drop the ToH for a Dying sun. It will give your Flicker strike a bit more AoE for the splash damage, and 2 more balls = OP damage, AND you gain the % Pen bonus from your wise oak.

-passive tree: For the most part, its pretty good. Only recommendation i'd make-- Drop a frenzy node, and 5% life node, Use those 3 points to pick up "Lava lash" inbetween iron grip and crimson dance. Maybe pick up the jewel socket to the left of the marauder start for a 7% life+attack speed jewel soon.

hey there can u review my build please? i keep dying with guardians https://pastebin.com/xEenGuNB thanks in advance
"
badcrash wrote:
"
djfang wrote:
"
coaa wrote:

hey there can u review my build please? i keep dying with guardians https://pastebin.com/xEenGuNB thanks in advance

I suppose.

Lets start off slow; You're taking this to guardians/shaper, correct? You take 10% increased damage from all sources, 20% increased from phys and fire. 6.4k life is not enough. I was still getting 1 shot from nasty rolled guardian maps, even with 7.2k life. Get >60 life on your rings. Get a real amulet and helmet.
Spoiler
I spent around 2ex~2.5ex on each of the rings, and 30c for the amulet. The amulet is on the mediocre side, but it enabled me to fully utilize all the benefits of the Wise Oak.

Swap the quick silver for a Dying sun. You need single target damage, and at the moment you only have 7 molten strike projectiles out of a maximum of 12(without taking losses to dps through lmp/gmp). Meaning you're doing just a little over half the dps you should be doing. When you do buy one, just make sure it has % reduced charges used.
Spoiler

I realize this might be out of your budget, but try and get a +2~3 molten strike proj helmet. They go for 5ex on a decent unique base, and 7ex and above for a usable(not int) base. That will cover your DPS.
Spoiler

You really don't need +1 frenzy charges on your boots, probably not even the 2 you allocated on the tree. I manage just fine with 3. Try to pick up high life+res boots. Preferably non two-tonned base so you can enchant them.
Spoiler

Passive wise, I guess things are okay. If you would like opinionated advice. Unspec the 4 nodes used for Frenzies, as well as the 3 nodes used for Essence sap. Use 2 nodes to pick up the jewel socket to the left of vaal pact, 1 for 'Acrobatics', 3 nodes for 'Revenge of the hunted', and the last node to pick up the 6% life node beside 'blood drinker'.

With those changes and that jewel socket, we're gonna fix your mana problems and get you above 7k health at the same time(without any gear changes). On that Jewel here are the priority stats "% increased maximum life" AND "+2 mana gained on hit" You NEED to get a jewel with those two affixes. Anything else is icing on the cake.
Spoiler
I don't personally use this since my mana problems fixed themselves. I just purchased one for 30c so I could show you what to look for, but if you'd like to buy it for 30c I'd be happy to part with it.

That is about all I can advise with the information you provided, but just some guessing advice.

If you're getting 1 shot by Phoenix; Always dodge the flare discharge, and try to not get hit by all 3 hits of his cyclone.
If you're getting 1 shot by hydra; You need to dodge the forking shot. You should be able to tank everything else.
If you're getting 1 shot by mino; Well, you should be fine sitting in 1 AoE of falling rocks. Try to avoid sitting in 2 or more overlapping AoE zones. They can easily combo you out.
If you're getting 1 shot by chimera's adds; They hurt. Pre-fire molten strike in such a way that the balls land where the monsters are going to be when they run up to you, and never stop moving during the snake add phase. Chimera himself cannot 1 shot this toon with any of his attacks.
Last edited by djfang on Oct 30, 2017, 5:03:48 AM
thanks m8 how about the taming do i need that? nor the xoph blood? do i have to buy that?
No. You don't need either of those. To be honest, The Taming will never be worth it unless Emberwake gets un-nerfed. Xoph's blood is nice, but I couldn't make it work for myself. If you want to invest that way and try to make it work, go for it.
"
djfang wrote:
"
coaa wrote:

Hey thanks for the advice, you didn't have to take a peek but I do appreciate it. I can't believe I overlooked those points. I honestly was so caught up in leveling quickly that I must have just slapped everything together. I mainly was using ToH because I had one and it was more for the defensive side of it if anything. I'll make those adjustments though - thanks again.
alright m8 can u check my pastebin? i change a few gears i still cant kill the guardians they 1 hit me but i can fast clear the map
"
djfang wrote:
No. You don't need either of those. To be honest, The Taming will never be worth it unless Emberwake gets un-nerfed. Xoph's blood is nice, but I couldn't make it work for myself. If you want to invest that way and try to make it work, go for it.

alright m8 can u check my pastebin? i change a few gears i still cant kill the guardians they 1 hit me but i can fast clear the map

my hp has 7k now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info