I like life builds, but man I miss seeing build diversity.

"
Kasapnica wrote:
So many mad people that can't facetank everything now. I hope they also remove VP and leave ES untouched.

"DIVERSITY DIVERSITY". Is it diversity you cry about or you miss 2134312425312 offensive nodes while walking around with 10k es,or even 15k and facetanking everything?.

Come at me with your stupid walls of text,i know EXACTLY why you cry about ES,and its NOT diversity.

Sorry, we can't take you seriously since you only played life and you are just pulling arguments out of your derriere.
"
andreicde wrote:
"
Kasapnica wrote:
So many mad people that can't facetank everything now. I hope they also remove VP and leave ES untouched.

"DIVERSITY DIVERSITY". Is it diversity you cry about or you miss 2134312425312 offensive nodes while walking around with 10k es,or even 15k and facetanking everything?.

Come at me with your stupid walls of text,i know EXACTLY why you cry about ES,and its NOT diversity.

Sorry, we can't take you seriously since you only played life and you are just pulling arguments out of your derriere.

Yea i played the game,you know? Dodging stuff getting gud.No need to take me seriously,i know how ES work and how little you needed to invest in defense to get the numbers on both DPS and EHP going. Lets not even put the more expensive ones that trivialized the game.

ES can still be played,what you people actually want is the ability to invest 90% of your points into damage and achieve what life could only when putting points into 200% life,and still be irrelevant.

Do tell how expensive it was to get 8k ES,im really excited to hear it.

If it were to me,id straight out remove VP as well.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Aug 23, 2017, 7:48:39 AM
From the moment I saw a witch with crap gear easily achieving 9k energy shield and tanking uber izaro I kinda lost any sympathy for ES.

But yes, VP is stupid, would be nice if it didn't exist.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Aug 23, 2017, 7:52:10 AM
"
I think I've seen only one CI build since 3.0 launched, and even then the post is prefaced by a statement that it's not viable in end game content since even with leech you can't survive the incoming damage from that tier of content.

I don't think GGG minds people facetanking things like Shaper Beam. It's a fun thing to do if you're able to do it and that's what PoE is all about - dreaming shit up and making builds. I think they changed ES so that there would be build diversity, a mixed bag of life, low life and ES builds across the board. They went too hard at it though I think.

Anyone else agree?

I bet you can see all of us play? Or do you just look at streamers and AIDSit ?
I like life builds, but not a big fan of all the meta scum making every single piece of life gear super expensive.
"
Kasapnica wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:
"
Kasapnica wrote:

Yea i played the game,you know? Dodging stuff getting gud.No need to take me seriously,i know how ES work and how little you needed to invest in defense to get the numbers on both DPS and EHP going. Lets not even put the more expensive ones that trivialized the game.

ES can still be played,what you people actually want is the ability to invest 90% of your points into damage and achieve what life could only when putting points into 200% life,and still be irrelevant.

LOL. How many bottles of champagne did you pop when you found out about the ES nerfs? Somehow nerfing the shit out of ES make your life builds better.

I find it funny when players that never even tried to build CI talk shit. First off 8K ES is sub par to even 5K life all day..every day.

However, I can't have a conversation with a person that hasn't never even used an entire game mechanic yet chooses to lambaste people who did.

If you "got gud" you would actually know how game mechanics works outside of stacking life and using the same 2-3 chest pieces on every single one of your builds.

Don't talk shit if you don't know shit... simple rule, mate.

I don't even think anyone is disagreeing that VP+ES was a problem. However without VP, the current levels of attainable ES even with +280% in the tree is not enough to sustain past T12s. This game has too many mob swarming mechanics to even get away for regen to start taking place.

....this is where you tell me Occultist and Trickster are fine...

Same song, different noob.
Hah here is the mad one. You know what ? im going to use Kaoms on my new zerker so you can "feel" justified arguing about ES being destroyed.

No need more than 5k to do everything don't worry. "stacking life" yea right,6k broken OP.

ES was broken and i don't need to play one to talk about ES,it was fairly obvious how easy it was to make it work. 5k life better than 8k ES? You mean 8k ES when ALL your passives are in damage? Or you got rekt by TRASH mobs that don't even matter when your build is semi decent?

This game oneshots you,that's all about its difficulty. No amount of life helps there. Meanwhile 15k ES walking around ignoring every single mechanic,suddenly is "loss of diversity".
"

LOL. How many bottles of champagne did you pop when you found out about the ES nerfs? Somehow nerfing the shit out of ES make your life builds better.

I find it funny when players that never even tried to build CI talk shit. First off 8K ES is sub par to even 5K life all day..every day.

However, I can't have a conversation with a person that hasn't never even used an entire game mechanic yet chooses to lambaste people who did.

If you "got gud" you would actually know how game mechanics works outside of stacking life and using the same 2-3 chest pieces on every single one of your builds.

Don't talk shit if you don't know shit... simple rule, mate.

I don't even think anyone is disagreeing that VP+ES was a problem. However without VP, the current levels of attainable ES even with +280% in the tree is not enough to sustain past T12s. This game has too many mob swarming mechanics to even get away for regen to start taking place.

....this is where you tell me Occultist and Trickster are fine...

Same song, different noob.

to be fair hes not wrong about the whole "invest 3 points for more value than life chars spend 30 points for" thing

my howa char had 10k ES with 3 ES points total
my raider now has 6200 hp with like 30 life points :P

but i also believe that taking away VP wouldve been enough

i think the whole "one has way higher base pool and one has way more sustain" thing wouldve been a good balance between the two
Last edited by shaunika90 on Aug 23, 2017, 2:29:55 PM
"
Kasapnica wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:
"
Kasapnica wrote:

hm? just because you play life it doesn't mean you are ''gud'' at dodging stuff lmao, it just means you have other type of defense mechanics. Also as usual pulling an argument out of your derriere once again (not surprised, 80% of life players are scrubs) on how ''I want to invest 90% of the points into damage and achieve what life could by putting 200% life''. I play spectre summoner most builds, so I do not even have enough nodes to put 90% of the points into ''damage'' unless I want a fucked up build. The difference 3.0 made was switch my build to life and realize how easy life scrubs have it with 300+ hp regen per second and more during fights.
"Life have it easy" That's your argument mister "insult cuz no idea what to write"? You aren't worth the attention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info