I like life builds, but man I miss seeing build diversity.

I played both Life and ES all top tier builds every single league and always farmed t16+ content all day all night to give you that opinion.

People aren't mindless sheep when they know something is dogshit as it is why do you not understand that?.

CI isn't good compared to Low life right now
CI is not good compared to VP
Chaos was never threatening unless your build is terrible.com and mysteriously die to stupid shit because you're bad.

It's not because HURRR SHEEP EEEEE No It's because it's just not good holy fucking shit you don't get that do you everyone will say the same fucking thing.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 22, 2017, 1:43:11 PM
ED occultist still kick ass tho getting 12k ES isnt even hard
I supported after coming here from D3. Love the leveling, beat game before 3.0, chose CI because thought the idea was cool. Knew nothing about endgame in POE or that it was so powerful, frankly never gave a shit. Play standard because I simply don't have the time for leagues.

Love the diversity in theory with POE, but TBH the nerf pisses me off. I came here because I liked what I saw, a company that cares about their product and customers. Now I'm not so sure.

I'm absolutely fine with adjustments, nerfs, buffs, tweaks. But the moment you nerf something so hard it becomes unplayable, it pisses me the fuck off. Diversity does not equate to telling your customers how to play, and I do t have time for this bullshit. The gaming world is PLAUGED with behavior like this. I was going to support after 3.0 launch, but now I'm quietly waiting... the new acts are ambitious and awesome, but having zero ES builds end game is not balance...

It's GGG move, the silence on this matter has been disconcerting. IMO.
"
I played both Life and ES all top tier builds every single league and always farmed t16+ content all day all night to give you that opinion.

People aren't mindless sheep when they know something is dogshit as it is why do you not understand that?.

Chaos was never threatening unless your build is terrible.com and mysteriously die to stupid shit because you're bad.

It's not because HURRR SHEEP EEEEE No It's because it's just not good holy fucking shit you don't get that do you everyone will say the same fucking thing.

Do you type with your eyes closed? Are all the punctuation keys on your keyboard broken?
"
brgillespie wrote:
"

Do you type with your eyes closed? Are all the punctuation keys on your keyboard broken?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Completely fucking ridiculous. Pray tell... since when was it okay in POE for any specific ascendancy/class be the "best" option for something? It's okay for ES builds to get pigeonholed?

Necromancer for all varieties of summoner.

The minion damage% from the ascendancy tree cannot be matched. It's frustrating.

Funny because my elementalist Golemancer was much stronger than any of my necro characters.

Fair enough. Elementalist is best for golemancer because of very specific bonuses (the +1 and elemental immunity).

I was thinking more like Skeletons, Zombies, Spectres, SRS, Animate Weapon, Blink/Mirror Arrow. For a very few of those builds you can scale them with something like Minion Life instead of Minion Damage (in the case of Minion Instability), but even then, you want Necro for the chaos dot on death passive.

Still waiting for the day when I can make a Mara/Duelist/Ranger summoner that isn't a complete joke and/or hamstringing myself. GGG cares for that about as much as they care for making ES a balanced build choice.
"Simple yes or no question: You find 20K ES, insta leech with 4 mill dps okay?"

Fuck GGG for creating this goddamn meme.
"
pneuma wrote:
Still waiting for the day when I can make a Mara/Duelist/Ranger summoner that isn't a complete joke and/or hamstringing myself. GGG cares for that about as much as they care for making ES a balanced build choice.

Champion has the best shot on that, I think, though it would have to be tanky so you can utilize those taunt bonuses.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
ES is the 3.0 turd in the punch bowl.

It is kinda usable for ed but that's about it.
The weirdest about this is that ES is not "a build", it's one of the main defense types introduced in the holly trinity of EHP increasers.

Really, removing VP (from the game, but eh) and removing the ring ES craft would have been substantial.

Perhaps reducing Zealoths oath to half efficiency rate while keeping the total ES counts high.
(pre-3.0 value's)

the only problem with high total ES amounts is the replenishment methods, not the value's themselves.

20K es without a way to sustain it is not an issue. ES users should have to retreat at certain points in a map or fights, which was currently not the case and created the "blue life" meme.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info