I like life builds, but man I miss seeing build diversity.

"
andreicde wrote:
derriere

You should really ditch this habit, if you aren't careful one of these days you'll catch yourself parking your car in a garage instead of a shed.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:
derriere

You should really ditch this habit, if you aren't careful one of these days you'll catch yourself parking your car in a garage instead of a shed.

why would I park my car in my shed when the garage is much nicer?

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Nah, way too pretentious.

"
raics wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Nah, way too pretentious.

what the shed and Garage are 2 different buildings

calling the both the shed would be confusing

but I would be ok with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhbJnlIvfyc
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Aug 23, 2017, 4:20:46 PM
"
shaunika90 wrote:
"

LOL. How many bottles of champagne did you pop when you found out about the ES nerfs? Somehow nerfing the shit out of ES make your life builds better.

I find it funny when players that never even tried to build CI talk shit. First off 8K ES is sub par to even 5K life all day..every day.

However, I can't have a conversation with a person that hasn't never even used an entire game mechanic yet chooses to lambaste people who did.

If you "got gud" you would actually know how game mechanics works outside of stacking life and using the same 2-3 chest pieces on every single one of your builds.

Don't talk shit if you don't know shit... simple rule, mate.

I don't even think anyone is disagreeing that VP+ES was a problem. However without VP, the current levels of attainable ES even with +280% in the tree is not enough to sustain past T12s. This game has too many mob swarming mechanics to even get away for regen to start taking place.

....this is where you tell me Occultist and Trickster are fine...

Same song, different noob.

to be fair hes not wrong about the whole "invest 3 points for more value than life chars spend 30 points for" thing

my howa char had 10k ES with 3 ES points total
my raider now has 6200 hp with like 30 life points :P

but i also believe that taking away VP wouldve been enough

i think the whole "one has way higher base pool and one has way more sustain" thing wouldve been a good balance between the two

HoWA scales with Intelligence. It's easy to make a 7K life character with Brutus Lead Sprinkler as well with taking fewer life nodes than usual.

You can't use your HOWA builds a constant example. If you don't see how much base ES you get just from stacking the INT then i'm not even sure you understood what you built when you played HoWA.
HOWA is dead anyway lol
I dont see any any key!
"
Kasapnica wrote:
Hah here is the mad one. You know what ? im going to use Kaoms on my new zerker so you can "feel" justified arguing about ES being destroyed.

No need more than 5k to do everything don't worry. "stacking life" yea right,6k broken OP.

ES was broken and i don't need to play one to talk about ES,it was fairly obvious how easy it was to make it work. 5k life better than 8k ES? You mean 8k ES when ALL your passives are in damage? Or you got rekt by TRASH mobs that don't even matter when your build is semi decent?

This game oneshots you,that's all about its difficulty. No amount of life helps there. Meanwhile 15k ES walking around ignoring every single mechanic,suddenly is "loss of diversity".

Who's mad lol. I just know ignorant rambling when I see it. ES itself was not broken...the interaction with vaal pact was for sure. But you still have no fucking idea what you are talking about because it's easy to watch someone do something you can't and say "oh yeah no biggie".

5K life is fucking better than 8K ES all day. My 5K life characters shred end game just like my old ES characters did.

The real truth is that playing life is FUCKING EASY and requires really no gearing or crafting knowledge whatsoever. You throw on Kaom's, Belly, or Carcass and stack resistance every where and done. Why do you think exalts are only 40c right now in league?

Because crafting for life is fucking boring... you don't need mint rolls do be successful. With ES if you did want to only take 10 passive points on ES, you went broke trying to craft an 850ES+ regalia. That's the fucking trade off... oh but wait "It's so obvious" that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't get angry when speaking with ignorant people lol...what's the point?

I play both life and ES characters since forever. It has never been one or the other for me and I can see the merits of both. What bothers me are ignorant people that cry on forums and reddit posts that lead GGG to believe something is wrong.

Make a fucking ES character then talk shit...otherwise go back to your binary, life-stacking builds that are super easy to gear for.

I have no issues with VP+ES getting nerfed...but I do hate seeing the pendulum swinging the other way completely. Nerfing ES doesn't make life better. Balance both to where both are viable and fun and let players choose.

Anyone blindly justifying where ES is it's current state has no understanding of what it takes to do endgame content.

Last edited by Prizy on Aug 23, 2017, 4:39:38 PM
"
k1rage wrote:

Sure, garage is a shed where you keep your car :)

A shed was perfectly fine for keeping your wagon or a cart but when the neighbor finally bought his tin lizzie it suddenly wasn't good enough. I ain't going into the shed for my car like some peasant, woman, what's your fancy cousin from Montreal calling it?

But ok, car hole or wheel hut is good enough.

"
raics wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Sure, garage is a shed where you keep your car :)

A shed was perfectly fine for keeping your wagon or a cart but when the neighbor finally bought his tin lizzie it suddenly wasn't good enough. I ain't going into the shed for my car like some peasant, woman, what's your fancy cousin from Montreal calling it?

But ok, car hole or wheel hut is good enough.

if its attached to your house it is not a shed lol

its a garage

im not saying my attached shed lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
if its attached to your house it is not a shed lol

Sure it is, why would you build an extra wall if you don't have to, it's a shed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info