Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
"
Yogoff wrote:
Fact is that Tier 16 Bosses drop around 50%-80% less loot in 3.0. Even without the lootfilters the actual amount of dropped items is pathetic. I_NO might be [Removed by Support] ( :P ) but he is not wrong. the GGG team really should do something about this.

I'm actually one of the nicest people you will ever meat seriously!

But can i BaByQue you?

To be fair, three years later and i'm still waiting for you to return the $$$ i borrowed you, so that's not exactly my definition of "nice meat".

Even if i don't care about pixel $$$, it still shows the kind of character one possesses if you borrow stuff and then discard returning the favor that easily.

But that's just subjective interpretation of value's and priority's i reckon.

I don't mind paying an exalt to understand ones policy's on borrowed goods. Exalts enough to go around when needed.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 22, 2017, 2:02:02 PM
"
"
Yogoff wrote:
Fact is that Tier 16 Bosses drop around 50%-80% less loot in 3.0. Even without the lootfilters the actual amount of dropped items is pathetic. I_NO might be [Removed by Support] ( :P ) but he is not wrong. the GGG team really should do something about this.

Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 22, 2017, 2:08:07 PM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"

In general bosses do drop shit and apparently some of you like shit dropping by all means but don't sugar coat shit.

One good thing about Garbinger and 3.0 is that it made me realize I have no desire in future to waste one minute of my time on shit leagues and patches. If 3.1 is half as shit as 3.0, I'm so out.

Good riddance, I guess?
"
DemonikPath wrote:
"
"
Yogoff wrote:

oooo quote bait! Jackpot!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 22, 2017, 2:08:41 PM
"
Boem wrote:
three years later and i'm still waiting for you to return the $$$ i borrowed you, so that's not exactly my definition of "nice meat".

ScammyTrany_DemiGodKingLol????
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"

In general bosses do drop shit and apparently some of you like shit dropping by all means but don't sugar coat shit.

One good thing about Garbinger and 3.0 is that it made me realize I have no desire in future to waste one minute of my time on shit leagues and patches. If 3.1 is half as shit as 3.0, I'm so out.

So you learned not to waste your time on stuff you don't personally enjoy.
Say thank you to GGG for a valuable life lesson.

If you like loot heaven, i hear D3 delivers.
D3 isn't much better sure you get 9999999 legendaries but if you've played as much as I did in D3 most of the shit that you get in that game is DOGSHIT.

You're carried by set pieces and the weapon.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
http://i.imgur.com/yNXeo2Z.jpg

Map costs 8c, fragment costs 6c, running T16 maps for 2c does not feel bad.
"
D3 isn't much better sure you get 9999999 legendaries but if you've played as much as I did in D3 most of the shit that you get in that game is DOGSHIT.

You're carried by set pieces and the weapon.

Shhh, i was just trying to get rid of him :>

Improving risk/reward for bosses is all well and good (haven't made it to endgame this league) but Garena race SSF + Perandus + extra IIQ/IIR doesn't sound healthy for a game..
wow this is still going?

crazy
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info