Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
Antaiseito wrote:

Improving risk/reward for bosses is all well and good (haven't made it to endgame this league)

But you feel qualified to comment on it. Good god. Every level 68 Marauder thinks he knows how the end game works or should work. :)
Last edited by toyotatundra on Aug 22, 2017, 11:37:25 AM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Antaiseito wrote:

Improving risk/reward for bosses is all well and good (haven't made it to endgame this league)

But you feel qualified to comment on it. Good god. Every level 68 Marauder thinks he knows how the end game works or should work. :)

It's the same people that say "ES is fine" in every thread. Armchair balance gurus that took a game development class at Full Sail Online University thinks they know shit.

I hope these guys are heard. Reddit and this forum needs a lesson on what happens when GGG listens to these people.

"Nerf Move speed"
"Nerf movement skills"
"Glad ES is nerfed...somehow I feel better about playing my shitter life build"
"Remove Vaal Pact and rebalance the game... GGG is so good at balancing that once VP is removed we'll all be saved"

SO FUCKING ANNOYING.
"
Boem wrote:
"
"
Yogoff wrote:
Fact is that Tier 16 Bosses drop around 50%-80% less loot in 3.0. Even without the lootfilters the actual amount of dropped items is pathetic. I_NO might be [Removed by Support] ( :P ) but he is not wrong. the GGG team really should do something about this.

I'm actually one of the nicest people you will ever meat seriously!

But can i BaByQue you?

To be fair, three years later and i'm still waiting for you to return the $$$ i borrowed you, so that's not exactly my definition of "nice meat".

Even if i don't care about pixel $$$, it still shows the kind of character one possesses if you borrow stuff and then discard returning the favor that easily.

But that's just subjective interpretation of value's and priority's i reckon.

I don't mind paying an exalt to understand ones policy's on borrowed goods. Exalts enough to go around when needed.

Peace,

-Boem-

you gave some random on the forums MTX via paypal ? how cucked are you?!
Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 22, 2017, 2:10:40 PM
^ now thats just not nice
I dont see any any key!
"
krenderke wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/yNXeo2Z.jpg

Map costs 8c, fragment costs 6c, running T16 maps for 2c does not feel bad.

I tried pointing it out to OP a couple of times but she ignores it because it breaks her whole argument.

And it's actually 6c map and 6c fragment. So, killing t16 bosses allows you to run t16s all day for free. Somehow that's not enough for OP.

"
Kechop wrote:

you gave some random on the forums MTX via paypal ? how cucked are you?!

The only impressive part about that post is how you confuse "borrowing an exalt and pixel $$$(=wealth)" with "giving a random mtx via paypal on the forums"

I borrowed her in-game currency for a headhunter she wanted. Since i don't give a fuck about in-game currency i loaned it and never got it returned at which point i just clicked "remove" on my friends list and went along with my business.

Reading comprehension and skills are severely bad on these boards, though that's not a new thing so carry on with your pointless banter zzzzzz.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : post's like yours are impressive sort of.

1) you misinterpreted, then proceeded to name and shame so you owe me an apology

2) you have no friends or not particularly good ones, since lending in-game currency to people on your f-list is foreign to you.

Either way, suits me fine, since no fucks are given but a laugh was had.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Aug 22, 2017, 1:11:56 PM
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:

I tried pointing it out to OP a couple of times but she ignores it because it breaks her whole argument.

And it's actually 6c map and 6c fragment. So, killing t16 bosses allows you to run t16s all day for free. Somehow that's not enough for OP.

Yeah I was not sure about the prices, since it was like a couple days ago, that I actually checked it and played my starter on high tier maps.

But this thread is pretty pointless, because even if it was about unrewarding boss killing, the example should not be a guardian, but the Quay/Port boss, that has more hp, than uber atziri minus the mechanism to make it any fun, I could just put some weight on my attack button and take a shit if I want to kill that boss.
Last edited by krenderke on Aug 22, 2017, 1:03:23 PM
"
krenderke wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:

Yeah I was not sure about the prices, since it was like a couple days ago, that I actually checked it and played my starter on high tier maps.

But this thread is pretty pointless, because even if it was about unrewarding boss killing, the example should not be a guardian, but the Quay/Port boss, that has more hp, than uber atziri minus the mechanism to make it any fun, I could just put some weight on my attack button and take a shit if I want to kill that boss.

Exactly, t16 guardians was a terrible example to use. It makes no sense whatsoever when fragments cover the entire cost of the map. When i recently got to guardians i couldn't believe how cheap the maps have become. It's truly mindblowing how accessible t16/shaper farm is now and yet there is still someone who's complaining.
Seriously D3 boy? YOU DON'T SELL FRAGMENTS YOU FUCKING USE THEM hence it doesn't cover the cost.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Seriously D3 boy? YOU DON'T SELL FRAGMENTS YOU FUCKING USE THEM hence it doesn't cover the cost.

You can use them, but you can also sell them to cover the cost of the map and run the highest tier map for free as much as you want. There are two options.

I haven't run Shaper yet this league but i did run him a lot during previous leagues. It was rewarding. Are you saying that Shaper isn't profitable anymore and that's why fragments are garbage loot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info