Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
The_Gurk wrote:
"

People skip bosses now because it's not worth the time or danger especially in HC you always want an incentive to kill a boss out of all things.

Yea, you are right. Maybe that's why I probably will never reach top poe gaming potential, killing shit is enough incentive for me. Is there a boss? It must die. I just can't live with myself otherwise...

Haha, exactly, a ghost running into Coles room?? Ah whatever, gotta try, who wants to reach Act 10 anyway ...
(well, actually wanted to, but back to twilight strand building an even better character!
Vacation coming soon! >.<)

Gratz on 40 I_NO :)
"
Jerle wrote:
"

Or was it just the fact I'm a genius?

LOL?

"

genius?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Best quote ever
I lost an offering because Argus got ghosted- by one of two ghosts that spawned in his room no less. Killing everything for the sake of it is.. very hazardous.
"
Antaiseito wrote:

Haha, exactly, a ghost running into Coles room?? Ah whatever, gotta try, who wants to reach Act 10 anyway ...
(well, actually wanted to, but back to twilight strand building an even better character!
Vacation coming soon! >.<)

Hehe, that's the spirit ;) (pun semi-intended).
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Unless you really know the person and why they do what they do you're just assuming what you want. I_NO is crude, yes, but from my forum visits over the last 4 years has shown more good than bad. Not defending I_NO, don't know he/she, just from the posts. I_No is a good gamer as far as I can see. Might lack some social nuances, but he/she makes up for it in helping other players.

Could be wrong, but that's the impression I get of I_NO. :)

The masses are so funny. Just put a random number anyone can attain in front of them and they'll find meaning in it. lol
Fact is that Tier 16 Bosses drop around 50%-80% less loot in 3.0. Even without the lootfilters the actual amount of dropped items is pathetic. I_NO might be [Removed by Support] ( :P ) but he is not wrong. the GGG team really should do something about this.
Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 22, 2017, 1:49:12 PM
That looks about right. That's #balance, baby. Soooo rewarding.

Kill 3000 more bosses, and maybe you'll get a Factory map and a couple of unique Driftwood Wands. If you're lucky.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Aug 22, 2017, 5:45:19 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
But as mentioned, changing this might fuck the economy about which GGG care so much (for...reasons). So...hypothetically, if SSF DID get increased boss drops, would that 'fix' things or just seem unfair? Honestly, while I understand that SSF is supposed to be just an extra layer of challenge, the removal of access to trade typically would come with a tradeoff of increased drop rates in pretty much any game that isn't PoE I should think.

Yeah that perfectly working Economy that isnt fucked hard by Challenge League only Uniques and Legacy items :P
Map boss is not really a boss. Just a stronger mob with buffed hp. Atziri and izaro is mini boss and shaper is just intermediate boss. Rng is the BOSS.

Now, just need to wait for uber shaper version that have buffed hp, crit random attack pools and can randomly summon toons from hall of grandmaster to help him.
Last edited by Nuhanzer on Aug 22, 2017, 6:22:27 AM
Well this forum is kind of a joke. Mods walk around and remove bad words but certain threads are allowed to exist for some reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info