Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

this has to be one of my favorite threads ever lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
this has to be one of my favorite threads ever lol

It's like a popcorn machine filled with kek.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Is this guy 12 or something ?

going to watch this thread this gonna be good
"
Sirnizz wrote:

das u

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
That is actually a flattering picture. Most people don't look that cool.

"
I_NO wrote:
D3 isn't much better sure you get 9999999 legendaries but if you've played as much as I did in D3 most of the shit that you get in that game is DOGSHIT.

You're carried by set pieces and the weapon.

This is right on the money, honey. Also, it is more than easy to finish a whole "season" in a few hours. LOL And I'm not talking about a solid 18hrs of play. Oh, no.

Censored.
"
"
Sirnizz wrote:

das u

Well what is it ?
the drops are pretty bad all over.

Going as far as telling an active player to go play D3 is quite sad.

Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
I_NO, do you have a response or not? Are you just going to ignore valid points and never admit that you are wrong?
"
X1Z1 wrote:
I_NO, do you have a response or not? Are you just going to ignore valid points and never admit that you are wrong?

What are you mad now? Entire point is that shit loot is shit that was the point what the fuck are you going to do?

Absolutely nothing. You didn't prove shit you're sugar coating shit that's all I know

Stay small.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 22, 2017, 3:28:08 PM
"
"
X1Z1 wrote:

What are you mad now? Entire point is that shit loot is shit that was the point what the fuck are you going to do?

Absolutely nothing. You didn't prove shit you're sugar coating shit that's all I know

Stay small.

I pointed out that Guardian loot isn't as bad as you made it out to be. It's actually pretty good and worth farming. You used that as your main example to make your point. This makes you wrong. I just wanted to know if you were going to admit that or not. Now that i know that you won't i won't bother you again.

Small people are the ones who never admit that they are wrong. Even when they very clearly are wrong. Instead they yell and try to insult. That's you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info