[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
ookazzi wrote:
Hello Flasher just like last league im using DO, my current gear is this:

Spoiler

I have a 900c budget atm dunno what to upgrade next ,what do you think its better? was thinking about apeps supremacy not sure tho
BTW im aiming for atziris mirror end league just seems soo far away LOL

Gear looks decent, for 900c at this late in a league you could definitely grab higher es boots, and probably a belt with es on it too.
I've finally started working both jobs so I might not have time to update for the next leagues
How is this build for uber elder/ boss content end game?
"
hpssicaro wrote:
How is this build for uber elder/ boss content end game?

I'd say this build isn't for general late game bossing, while it can effectively clear the content, it requires a bit more finesse to do and doesn't kill end game bosses as quickly as other builds. However if the playstyle fits your mood then it's something that can be overcome, on the other hand if you're looking to just farm bosses, there are probably other builds better suited.
With the next League approaching fast I decided to see how far this build could go numbers wise with the current gear we have available. (Gear is clearly mirror tier so I'll never see it, but you might get lucky)

With this, I've redone the Builds Import link, as well as created a section in the Gear area of the forum build with directions on how to craft these items. (fossils, essence and such.)

Hope you've all enjoyed playing this build so far as much as I have!
Probably gonna give chaos a go as my starter for Synthesis!

Either using this as a base along with Bane or something, or straight up soulrend + bane.

Patchnoes will tell!

Would love an update on this when the league hits though. DO is freaking amazing to play, but the single target is a bit too lackluster for my taste :P
"
Erayo wrote:
Probably gonna give chaos a go as my starter for Synthesis!

Either using this as a base along with Bane or something, or straight up soulrend + bane.

Patchnoes will tell!

Would love an update on this when the league hits though. DO is freaking amazing to play, but the single target is a bit too lackluster for my taste :P

Of course! Usualy have out updated before league start. Will have a bit too mess around with this league with the new skills and craftable items
Ooooo!

Buffs to DO :)

Probably gonna start with this build. Or, start with ed/cont/soulrend/bane/whatever and transition into this after a while.

How much of a pain in the ass is the colouring these days? Haven't tried it since Vorici was around.

I mean, you need to delve quite a bit to find the recipe and whatnot..
The coloring will be the same difficulty, now that we know where the socket crafts are it should be easier. I'll have a revamped build guide started once I get home from work.
Thanks for keeping this updated FlasherCatcher! I'll be doing this build for a second time as my league starter in a private league today. I think I'm going to tweak the tree a bit to try using Bane as an active skill rather than sit on my blasphemy curses. Hoping this will replace the damage boost we no longer get from Spreading Rot and I can use Malediction as a new aura to keep up while Bane-ing anything that doesn't auto-die when I walk past.

It's also worth noting with Bane it might be worth either finding a good Shaper Glove/Head to put it in or going Staff for a 6 link with the new staff nodes by Witch. I can't say for sure if these will be any good or not until PoB gets updated with the new gem info.
Last edited by DrRuler on Mar 8, 2019, 3:10:08 PM
"
DrRuler wrote:
Thanks for keeping this updated FlasherCatcher! I'll be doing this build for a second time as my league starter in a private league today. I think I'm going to tweak the tree a bit to try using Bane as an active skill rather than sit on my blasphemy curses. Hoping this will replace the damage boost we no longer get from Spreading Rot and I can use Malediction as a new aura to keep up while Bane-ing anything that doesn't auto-die when I walk past.

It's also worth noting with Bane it might be worth either finding a good Shaper Glove/Head to put it in or going Staff for a 6 link with the new staff nodes by Witch. I can't say for sure if these will be any good or not until PoB gets updated with the new gem info.

I have a possible tree for 3.6 but I'm stuck at work for the launch :(

Im definitely considering bane for the curses, this will give us more mama for the new auras, sorry typing on my phone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info