[3.5] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

sure, but you need to provide a link, just export to pastbin with pob.
"
Completed 13 ChallengesNaBeRa wrote:
sure, but you need to provide a link, just export to pastbin with pob.


That'd probably help, huh? Here it is https://pastebin.com/5BBmx0xP
so, i went into it (a little bit...) and i got it to 58k.

- i got some order into the gems (put them all into one group for the body armor)
- activated the flasks


in the end, its a lot of little things where you are able to improve. items which add to chaos damage, dot or non-ailment dot, gem levels and quality, skill points, lab skill points and more :)

You have just a lot of room to improve, Sir :)
"
Completed 13 ChallengesNaBeRa wrote:
so, i went into it (a little bit...) and i got it to 58k.

- i got some order into the gems (put them all into one group for the body armor)
- activated the flasks


in the end, its a lot of little things where you are able to improve. items which add to chaos damage, dot or non-ailment dot, gem levels and quality, skill points, lab skill points and more :)

You have just a lot of room to improve, Sir :)


Thanks, but even 58k is about half of what I see when I load OP's Path of Building link and unequip all the items (sans body armor) and untick every passive point I don't have. Makes me think I'm missing something major, not just little thinks like no quality gems or lack of rare jewels.
for testing, i added the missing skills, lab skills and just put the gems to 21/20 and was at about 89k dps already, still with your equipment.

you can can compare exactly what is missing when you go into the damage calculation. you see every bonus, every skills which is factored in. compare your character with another one, and you will see what is missing.
Hi,

I feel like my Betrayal version is currently in a pretty decent spot. What item would make most sense to upgrade next?
"
Completed 5 ChallengesSoske wrote:
"
Completed 13 ChallengesNaBeRa wrote:
sure, but you need to provide a link, just export to pastbin with pob.


That'd probably help, huh? Here it is https://pastebin.com/5BBmx0xP



Hey there! Overall I think most of the damage is from not having fully leveled gems. On PoB I can get your damage up to 101k with 15 stacks of wither. Once you get the next jewel socket for a second Spreading rot it should increase your damage a little bit. However I don't think my items are that much better than yours.
Once you get withering presence your damage should shoot up rather nicely though
"
Completed 13 ChallengesMactabilis wrote:
Hi,

I feel like my Betrayal version is currently in a pretty decent spot. What item would make most sense to upgrade next?


I think the biggest upgrade you could do is grab a shaped/elder wand with chaos multi on it. maybe fossil it for minion/damage on full life
"
"
Completed 13 ChallengesMactabilis wrote:
Hi,

I feel like my Betrayal version is currently in a pretty decent spot. What item would make most sense to upgrade next?


I think the biggest upgrade you could do is grab a shaped/elder wand with chaos multi on it. maybe fossil it for minion/damage on full life


Good tip!

The wand now got me to 258k
I plan to use something like this:

Need to make it 6-link ofc. But with vaal blight-efficacy-void manipulation-controlled destruction-swift affliction-4 lvl empower it can resolve (maybe) issues with single target/bossing, can't it? Death aura will get damage boost from it too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info