[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

Keep tuning my gear and gem links.
I switched to 2 curses(despair+temporal chains) + 2 auras(vitality+discipline)
Added lvl 3 enhance to them. In total with 20% quality blasphemy my curses have 46% quality.

Only items that could push the character to the next level is Atziri's shield for 35-40 exalts + ring with spider aspect. Level 21 gems as well.
I found out that you can get 5% minion damage on corrupted jewels - got 1 spreading rot with that corruption and trying to find the second one.
Last edited by Fewwy on Oct 15, 2018, 3:34:45 PM
How would you fit in Aspect of the Spider into this build? Replace Temporal Chains with it?
You would likely replace temp chains, however if you don't have a watcher eye with vitality you might be able to get away with dropping vitality if you prefer to slow enemies down.
The Passive Tree for "Death's Assault - (Delve + Minion Damage)" is broken as it is from 3.3. Do you have a 3.4 link, please?
After some consideration, I respec my character to dancing duo occultist.
If someone needs some items - send me a PM and we will discuss the cost.
Example of my gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Fewwy on Oct 20, 2018, 6:23:47 PM
"
Nepenthess wrote:
The Passive Tree for "Death's Assault - (Delve + Minion Damage)" is broken as it is from 3.3. Do you have a 3.4 link, please?

Hey! Was pretty sure I had made this tree when 3.4 came out but you're correct it someone became broken. I've corrected this in the location, however I'll also post it here for you http://poeurl.com/b7AA
Shaper down, deathless, 55ex investment, 20min fight haha...
This build is fun despit the horrible single dps
"
Meothaku wrote:

Great accomplishment there Meothaku! I've yet to do it myself between work and school. Can just barely keep up with the build guide which really needs some love currently =D
"
Meothaku wrote:

The build has crap clearing DPS as well. The only reason it works nicely is occultist ascendency.
"
Varskar wrote:
"
Meothaku wrote:

The build has crap clearing DPS as well. The only reason it works nicely is occultist ascendency.

I wouldn't say the build has crap clearing DPS, however I won't say the build has amazing clear speed. The build also works well as a Trickster and different with a Champion. However the build still clears, but it will never be a tier 1 skill.

Myself and others still find the build fun to play, which is what I play games for. Hopefully in the future there will something that will make the build work even better, but for now the build works and gets slowly better each league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info