[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

Hey OP nice build and guide, im using it as a base to mine, would u like to tell me what should i focus on next to get more damage or survivavility
my current gear is this:
Spoiler
2 spreading rot 1 energy from within and one rare gem which has 28%inc chaos dmg( not sure how to link it)

All resists are capped and i have 6500 ES atm
Currently running t11 maps with no problems whatsoever, probably could run higher tiers but i dont own any,

*Should i make my gems 20/20 next?
*Should i change my shield?
*Maybe get a better rare gem
*Should i change my links to have shield charge or should i stay with my phase run set up
*400 Chaos budget ATM

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by ookazzi on Sep 30, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
"
ookazzi wrote:
Hey OP nice build and guide, im using it as a base to mine, would u like to tell me what should i focus on next to get more damage or survivavility
my current gear is this:
Spoiler
2 spreading rot 1 energy from within and one rare gem which has 28%inc chaos dmg( not sure how to link it)

Currently running t11 maps with no problems whatsoever, probably could run higher tiers but i dont own any,

*Should i change my links to have shield charge or should i stay with my phase run set up
*400 Chaos budget ATM

Thanks for your help!

That amulet is nicuuuuu~~~~ <3
"
seymalas wrote:
"
"
seymalas wrote:
Oh sorry i didnt know that i have an option to make them private. I think i have solved it you can check it out.

Thanks!

Okay so it looks like your gear is decent for general mapping around yellows without too many problems. You'll want to find(buy) enlighten gems for your helm to replace Arcane Surge and for your weapon to slot with your auras.

If you're having trouble finding enough resist while searching through poe.trade
in the search bar for mods type in "Total Elemental Resistance" and set it to 120 you can also then search for other Mods like Strength if you need more. A decent strength/120res ring shouldn't cost more than 5-10c generally.

Yep. 12k dps from the aura. Now i am trying to figure out how to sustain maps past tier 8 because i think i am doing something terribly wrong. Thanks! :)

Tier 8 sounds about what I'm stuck on minus the rare 9 or 10 because I'm too stubborn to buy maps.
"
ookazzi wrote:
my current gear is this:
Spoiler

*400 Chaos budget ATM

Thanks for your help!

Hey Ookazzi, Overall your gear looks really nice, granted your shield only has 138 es it has enough resists on it to make it decent. I would consider replacing your Diamond Ring you should be able to find the same stats on something like a moonstone or twostone for roughly 1-2 chaos. 10-20 if you go for some really high stats. Though you will want to find a shield that has around 3-400 ES the higher ones usually break the bank, so a decent 300 es with 2-3 res should be affordable (5-20c) There was also a pretty nice weapon linked a few posts before this one. I would consider looking into trying to make yourself one of those.
Out of morbid curiousity, has anyone thought of/tried using a Reflection glove enchant with Death's Oath? I'm curious if the clone will also use Death Aura or not.
It won't use Death Aura, it would be pretty nice if it did but the reflection clone only uses your melee attack.
Bought 20 minion+life fossils crafted sword that I need from the first try :D lol.

More Damage than Breath of the Council + it allows to use whirling blades (I like it better than shield charge).
Last edited by Fewwy on Oct 4, 2018, 4:47:19 PM
"
Fewwy wrote:
Bought 20 minion+life fossils crafted sword that I need from the first try :D lol.

More Damage than Breath of the Council + it allows to use whirling blades (I like it better than shield charge).

Very nice! I use Consecrated Path myself for the added life regen
"
"
Fewwy wrote:

Very nice! I use Consecrated Path myself for the added life regen

Crafted better one

I used consecrated path as well but you can't use it if there is no enemies around :)
Last edited by Fewwy on Oct 6, 2018, 6:36:24 PM
!
Last edited by Kardabul on Oct 7, 2018, 1:31:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info