[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
Texans1231 wrote:
Hey man- I have been looking for a Death Oath build and this looks interesting. I tried checking the passive tree, for the 3.4 stuff, but they haven't been updated. Should I just check out your character and follow that or do you plan to make changes? Thanks for all your hard work!

I've updated the level 100 passive trees, but you can also look at my character, it's using a different tree compared to the original Death Whisperer build though.
What if you summon minions and use generosity?
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
"
johndrake666 wrote:
What if you summon minions and use generosity?

I would suggest against this. The only Aura's you'll be running likely is Discipline and Vitality, both of which benefit you more than your minions because you're the one doing 99% of the damage.
Why my Swift Affection doesn't buff death aura?
"
Kardabul wrote:
Why my Swift Affection doesn't buff death aura?

The only reason that it might not affect your Death Aura is because you don't have Arcane Surge socketed into the armor as well. Arcane Surge is required to force Less Duration and Swift Affliction to apply to Death Aura.
What you think about Death whisper with minions? It's better then original DW?
"
Kardabul wrote:
What you think about Death whisper with minions? It's better then original DW?

Currently the damage output is a bit higher which is a great +
Hello everyone :) another "padawan" is here to get more knowledge about Death’s Oath build. Currently, my occultist is level 85 got 3 curses + discipline working. As minions, I'm using lighting golem (casting speed for flame dash + blight) and holy relic (for es regen). I'm feeling that I don't have enough single target damage with Blight ( I tried yellow tier elder and portals were an issue). I'm working on getting another "spreading rot" jewel into my skill tree does anyone have some advice other than that?
hows the character dps in delve?

is it better than rf? granted DO build are cheaper so i wont expect much
what is your setup for animate guardian? is it pretty straightforward as others or is yours built a specific way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info